Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

AREMU NEEDS HELP By Sen Babafemi Ojudu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AREMU NEEDS HELP By Sen Babafemi Ojudu (249 Views)

Babafemi Ojudu Unhappy As Femi Fani-Kayode Joins APC / The Sunday Igboho I Knew - Babafemi Ojudu. / Babafemi Ojudu: Stop Begging Me For Money, I Am No Longer A Senator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AREMU NEEDS HELP By Sen Babafemi Ojudu by Inexorable(m): 5:03pm On Jan 21, 2019
Please listen to and note what Chief Olusegun Aremu Obasanjo is saying in this interview .

Take particular note of the statement that the party that controls the most state wins the election and his negative comment about foreign observers.

After February 16 the same man will speak in a manner completely different from this.

More importantly anyone who has followed the trajectory of this man’s career will know that the latest letter as well as the previous ones are not addressed to Nigerians but to his handlers in Washington DC. If he reads this he will know what I mean and there are a couple of Nigerians who will understand too.

What Obasanjo do not understand is that the world has changed and so is the way the game is played now . Even there the falcon can no longer hear the falconer. Let Baba retire from his self assigned duty in Nigeria and other Foreign ones he has taken on for so long. Don’t people retire from that . Is it a life long one?
I remember a couple of years ago when Prof Wole Soyinka was reacting to an embarrassing statement made by another statesman. Soyinka said he has instructed his doctor and members of his family that whenever he began to say things contrary to what he is known for he should be locked up at home and not be allowed to make public statements again.

Though Obasanjo has been known to be consistently inconsistent his recent utterances is going beyond limit and his wellness becoming more worrisome . His family members should do the needful.

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why 6 Chairmen Of Different Local Governments Were Suspended In Benue St / Atiku Not A Real Fulani Man - Miyetti Allah / Does It Mean That No One Is Trekking For Buhari This Time?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.