Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,621 members, 7,823,715 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

2019: More Picture From Jigawa Atiku PDP Rally - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: More Picture From Jigawa Atiku PDP Rally (37272 Views)

Wike Removes Celestine Omehia's Picture From Government House (Video) / Nasarawa Government Used Picture From Brazil To Depict Status Of Its Road / Video, More Picture:massive Crowd At APC Presidential Rally In Sokoto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: More Picture From Jigawa Atiku PDP Rally by AstralBody: 8:46pm On Jan 21, 2019
Naajjii:

Lol look at this IPOB claiming South South or do you mean IPOB based in South South. cheesy
grin grin Have u been to River State? Igbos are d owners of Rivers,but because u have been suffering from dementia n delusion u will keep fooling urself.
Re: 2019: More Picture From Jigawa Atiku PDP Rally by AllenSpencer: 8:52pm On Jan 21, 2019
berrystunn:

Be fooling around with fake arrange crowd

The election is no more north against SS
And Christine against Muslim.

The election is north vs North, Fulani vs Fulani, Muslim vs Muslim.

The first time the northerners are having this type of choice and challenge

One as an Igbo man has a vice

That's the difference

1 Like

Re: 2019: More Picture From Jigawa Atiku PDP Rally by AllenSpencer: 8:52pm On Jan 21, 2019
berrystunn:

Be fooling around with fake arrange crowd

The election is no more north against SS
And Christine against Muslim.

The election is north vs North, Fulani vs Fulani, Muslim vs Muslim.

The first time the northerners are having this type of choice and challenge

One has an Igbo man has a vice

That's the difference
Re: 2019: More Picture From Jigawa Atiku PDP Rally by Dandavido: 9:13pm On Jan 21, 2019
BUHARI AGAIN? NEVER!

Re: 2019: More Picture From Jigawa Atiku PDP Rally by Itopa10(m): 9:57pm On Jan 21, 2019
Wetin be like and share jor our pvc go do the magic.APC all the way.
Re: 2019: More Picture From Jigawa Atiku PDP Rally by Naajjii: 10:00pm On Jan 21, 2019
AstralBody:
grin grin Have u been to River State? Igbos are d owners of Rivers,but because u have been suffering from dementia n delusion u will keep fooling urself.
Iol very weak and greedy people go to River now and claim it if those Niger deltan won't show you fire. Look at northern region still there , western region still there but eastern region because of your weakness greed you lost Niger delta. They ran away from you people Cursed Osu caste people. cheesy cheesy
Re: 2019: More Picture From Jigawa Atiku PDP Rally by AstralBody: 10:07pm On Jan 21, 2019
Naajjii:

Iol very weak and greedy people go to River now and claim it if those Niger delta won't show you fire. Look at northern region still there , western region still there but eastern region because weakness greed you lost Niger delta. They ran away from you people Cursed Osu caste people. cheesy cheesy
Have u seen why I said u are suffering from dementia? Which state is d highest reserve of oil? Rivers! Afonja u can remain in ur delusion, bcoz that where ur slave master from the north wants u to be grin grin
Re: 2019: More Picture From Jigawa Atiku PDP Rally by Naajjii: 10:08pm On Jan 21, 2019
AstralBody:
Have u seen why I said u are suffering from dementia? Which state is d highest reserve of oil? Rivers! Afonja u can remain in ur delusion, bcoz that where ur slave master from the north wants u to be grin grin
Lol you call me Afonja, check me very well am not from your Yahoo yahoo South.
Re: 2019: More Picture From Jigawa Atiku PDP Rally by AstralBody: 11:19pm On Jan 21, 2019
Naajjii:

Lol you call me Afonja, check me very well am not from your Yahoo yahoo South.
If u are not from the south,then u are the parasite from the north that has infested n destroyed everything gd abt d country.
Re: 2019: More Picture From Jigawa Atiku PDP Rally by Naajjii: 2:34am On Jan 22, 2019
AstralBody:
If u are not from the south,then u are the parasite from the north that has infested n destroyed everything gd abt d country.
I like to enjoy Oil and you like to be Yahoo yahoo ritualist. cheesy
Re: 2019: More Picture From Jigawa Atiku PDP Rally by berrystunn(m): 8:11am On Jan 22, 2019
AllenSpencer:

One has an Igbo man has a vice

That's the difference

The reason SE and SS is total for PDP 100%

SW is 50/50.
Re: 2019: More Picture From Jigawa Atiku PDP Rally by AllenSpencer: 8:13am On Jan 22, 2019
berrystunn:

The reason SE and SS is total for PDP 100%

SW is 50/50.

Keep drawing figures, you have a right to do. Febuhari is almost here.
Re: 2019: More Picture From Jigawa Atiku PDP Rally by berrystunn(m): 8:17am On Jan 22, 2019
AllenSpencer:

Keep drawing figures, you have a right to do. Febuhari is almost here.

Do I need to remind history..

Re: 2019: More Picture From Jigawa Atiku PDP Rally by Timatayo1: 8:13pm On Jan 23, 2019
Uf FDF the greatest fati

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Accepted US Army Barrack In Nigeria. / I Can’t See Anything, I Can’t Read, Graduate Tells Akwa Ibom Tribunal / Onyema Responds To Buhari's Critics Over Assets Declaration Not Made Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.