Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,132 members, 7,953,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:26 PM

APC Brooms Burnt In Kachia Local Government Kaduna (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Brooms Burnt In Kachia Local Government Kaduna (Photos) (39867 Views)

Nigerian Army And Fulani Community Trade Accusations Over Killings In Kachia / Youths Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Kachia, Kaduna (Pictures) / Truck Carrying APC Brooms For Convention Involved In Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Brooms Burnt In Kachia Local Government Kaduna (Photos) by Sholexmedia: 6:58pm On Jan 21, 2019
Residents of Oke-Ira in Lagos protest crazy bills at the IKEDC office in Alausa Lagos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8tkEH_EaI_s
Re: APC Brooms Burnt In Kachia Local Government Kaduna (Photos) by Halogenonimisi(m): 6:59pm On Jan 21, 2019
shachris02:

Buhari does not have natural followers. He only won because majority of disgruntled PDP members joined his camp.
let the unnatural followers vote him like Jonathan...

BABA BUHARI 2023
Re: APC Brooms Burnt In Kachia Local Government Kaduna (Photos) by Ganduri: 7:00pm On Jan 21, 2019
Lol. Afonjas will seat in one dirty shanty in Oshogbo and be making senseless noise about Buharis supporters? Buhari is Popular the idiats say, Buhari cant be defeated in an election the baffoons claim. if Buhari is all of these why isbhe scared to sign the lelectorial bill? why is he scared of coming to debate? why are they going about destroying billboards and posters of political opponents. If Buharibos popular why are his supports acared of a free and fair elections? The world knw who is scared and its not Atiku.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Brooms Burnt In Kachia Local Government Kaduna (Photos) by jrusky(m): 7:00pm On Jan 21, 2019
AllTheWayUp:
Hell Rufai should forget Kaduna state, everyone is against him

He is the worst governor Kaduna has ever produced

Bro that short man called Hell Rufai is something else. He is one of the biggest mistake in Nigeria political history.
Re: APC Brooms Burnt In Kachia Local Government Kaduna (Photos) by GarriKoro(m): 7:01pm On Jan 21, 2019
Kachia? Inconsequential!
Re: APC Brooms Burnt In Kachia Local Government Kaduna (Photos) by ABIA1stman: 7:01pm On Jan 21, 2019
Lol.. APC is useless

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC Brooms Burnt In Kachia Local Government Kaduna (Photos) by Adewumiaye: 7:04pm On Jan 21, 2019
I design websites @affordable prices yet robust, contact today, inbox or whatsapp (check signature for contact details)
I can help if you're having problems too.. All at affordable prices
Previous works available also
Re: APC Brooms Burnt In Kachia Local Government Kaduna (Photos) by Amalekki: 7:04pm On Jan 21, 2019
I counted 47 brooms.
Re: APC Brooms Burnt In Kachia Local Government Kaduna (Photos) by Yankee101: 7:09pm On Jan 21, 2019
And they think they have Kaduna
Re: APC Brooms Burnt In Kachia Local Government Kaduna (Photos) by JudasNaCarrot: 7:10pm On Jan 21, 2019
Fuckuignos:
"Atiku Don't Have Natural Followers, He Only inherited Buhari Enemies, Majority of Whom Are From The SE & Can't Win."
Stop taking that stuff you won't listen.....oya see your life now!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Brooms Burnt In Kachia Local Government Kaduna (Photos) by Olawalesmarter(m): 7:12pm On Jan 21, 2019
Fuckuignos:
"Atiku Don't Have Natural Followers, He Only inherited Buhari Enemies, Majority of Whom Are From The SE & Can't Win."

You will be shocked when PDP take over Osun State....... APC narrowly won the governorship Election because they merged with SDP, But now the same SDP as merged with PDP again.... You will know it is not only SE that support Atiku on February 16..........

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC Brooms Burnt In Kachia Local Government Kaduna (Photos) by zidek(m): 7:12pm On Jan 21, 2019
This is a waste of the century, why can they keep the broom for sweeping their rooms, maybe, they will be using rake to rake their room, lazy youths! They should also pack umbrellas together and burn!
Re: APC Brooms Burnt In Kachia Local Government Kaduna (Photos) by olasquare46000: 7:12pm On Jan 21, 2019
l am 100% sure that APC will loose the forth coming general election, the only way they can win,is through rigging with the help of INEC and the security apparatus.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC Brooms Burnt In Kachia Local Government Kaduna (Photos) by curvilicious: 7:15pm On Jan 21, 2019
See that guy's Kaduna face on the third pics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Brooms Burnt In Kachia Local Government Kaduna (Photos) by Oblang(m): 7:15pm On Jan 21, 2019
shachris02:

Buhari does not have natural followers. He only won because majority of disgruntled PDP members joined his camp.

Did u just say Buhari have no natural follower? Someone that have bin consistently getting millions of votes in the NW..

2 Likes

Re: APC Brooms Burnt In Kachia Local Government Kaduna (Photos) by Fuckuignos(f): 7:16pm On Jan 21, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

You will be shocked when PDP take over Osun State....... APC narrowly won the governorship Election because they merged with SDP, But now the same SDP as merged with PDP again.... You will know it is not only SE that support Atiku on February 16..........
Feb 16 is not far and I already started filling sorry for the straight out of child factory

1 Like

Re: APC Brooms Burnt In Kachia Local Government Kaduna (Photos) by slimfit1(m): 7:18pm On Jan 21, 2019
What a waste of brooms let your vote do the talking.
Re: APC Brooms Burnt In Kachia Local Government Kaduna (Photos) by dododawa1: 7:19pm On Jan 21, 2019
Useless lazy youth burning MONEY.
Re: APC Brooms Burnt In Kachia Local Government Kaduna (Photos) by Olawalesmarter(m): 7:21pm On Jan 21, 2019
Fuckuignos:
Feb 16 is not far and I already started filling sorry for the straight out of child factory

You are Crazy..... This is the reason why APC are virus to Nigeria Democracy, I don't know why you feel the need to insult and fight people that doesn't agree with you and your Ideas.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: APC Brooms Burnt In Kachia Local Government Kaduna (Photos) by henryutd(m): 7:23pm On Jan 21, 2019
All I know is that brooms will move market this period.
Re: APC Brooms Burnt In Kachia Local Government Kaduna (Photos) by proflomo(m): 7:29pm On Jan 21, 2019
What a terrible world! This will surely touch your innermost heart no matter how strong-headed you may be. You can get to read about it here:
https://www.nairaland.com/4971263/wonders-shall-never-end#74982271
Re: APC Brooms Burnt In Kachia Local Government Kaduna (Photos) by HeroicMeastro: 7:32pm On Jan 21, 2019
Anambralstson:
APC members burning their brooms in Kachia local government Kaduna
Look at their faces.... black with black hearts..
They are same guys that would come out and attack innocent travellers at any slightest opportunity.
Re: APC Brooms Burnt In Kachia Local Government Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 21, 2019
shocked
Re: APC Brooms Burnt In Kachia Local Government Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jan 21, 2019
During my NYSC year, kachia youths could kill you if you speak against buhari, it was election year and the place went berserk when he won. Guess the table has turned.....
Re: APC Brooms Burnt In Kachia Local Government Kaduna (Photos) by IbrahimDamola: 7:55pm On Jan 21, 2019
God bless the good people of Kaduna. The north is already Atikulated.

Deomelo how market for Oshogbo today? grin

1 Share

Re: APC Brooms Burnt In Kachia Local Government Kaduna (Photos) by rock003: 7:57pm On Jan 21, 2019
Fuckuignos:

You are right jo. Especially because those who attended PDP campaign in the north were mostly brought from the SE.

pray tell me why those who defend APC always sound dumb and stupid?
Re: APC Brooms Burnt In Kachia Local Government Kaduna (Photos) by AnanseK(m): 7:59pm On Jan 21, 2019
OBJ on Atiku

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chidi Lloyd Attacks Buhari For 'Abandoning' APC In Rivers State / APC Chairman Oshiomhole Meets Galadima, R-APC Chairman (Photos) / My Ministers And I Will Be Persecuted, Says Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.