Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,205 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

APC Brooms Burnt In Kachia Local Government Kaduna (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Brooms Burnt In Kachia Local Government Kaduna (Photos) (39795 Views)

Nigerian Army And Fulani Community Trade Accusations Over Killings In Kachia / Youths Hold Rally For Peter Obi & Labour Party In Kachia, Kaduna (Pictures) / Truck Carrying APC Brooms For Convention Involved In Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Brooms Burnt In Kachia Local Government Kaduna (Photos) by IYANGBALI: 8:21pm On Jan 21, 2019
Very good

2019 doesn't look like its a new year,I swear this year has been used before.
Re: APC Brooms Burnt In Kachia Local Government Kaduna (Photos) by emmy4lov(m): 8:24pm On Jan 21, 2019
Very nice ...
Re: APC Brooms Burnt In Kachia Local Government Kaduna (Photos) by rapid101(m): 8:46pm On Jan 21, 2019
Fuckuignos:
"Atiku Don't Have Natural Followers, He Only inherited Buhari Enemies, Majority of Whom Are From The SE & Can't Win."
den don recruit u
E go tire u
Ask sarrki, madridguy, abdulazeee2234 wht ever even
Dem go tell u
Zombie is a death trap so learn
Re: APC Brooms Burnt In Kachia Local Government Kaduna (Photos) by Lucifer1419: 9:07pm On Jan 21, 2019
danot1030:
Southern kaduna votes is to Kaduna total votes what south yeast vot
es is to Nigeria total votes, inconsequential 5% that APC can get from any local government.
. my friend what are you saying.
Re: APC Brooms Burnt In Kachia Local Government Kaduna (Photos) by MOHSHESHI(m): 9:16pm On Jan 21, 2019
AllTheWayUp:
Hell Rufai should forget Kaduna state, everyone is against him

He is the worst governor Kaduna has ever produced
how if I may ask
Re: APC Brooms Burnt In Kachia Local Government Kaduna (Photos) by africantycoon: 9:42pm On Jan 21, 2019
Newly Released e-book
Immigration to Canada - the Nigerians Guide to Preparation, Immigration and Settlement

1. How to Successfully Relocate to Canada as a Permanent Resident; learn a little known route you can use even if you don't have money.
2. How to easily get jobs in Canada even if you have not yet landed
3. The High-Score IELTS Program (How to get a minimum of 7.5 Score even if you have just 2weeks to study)
4. A description of Canadian cities from actual experience (not from Wikipedia) so you can make an informed decision on which town/city to settle in.

Exclusive and massive new year discount offer

WhatsApp Only: 0 9 0 9 1 4 8 9 7 1 7
Re: APC Brooms Burnt In Kachia Local Government Kaduna (Photos) by ofwest47(m): 9:42pm On Jan 21, 2019
Athiefkulated looter party chief paying for the burning of brooms by his tugs.
Re: APC Brooms Burnt In Kachia Local Government Kaduna (Photos) by ankpaone: 9:55pm On Jan 21, 2019
kachia is southern kaduna.. they naturally vote PDP. nothing changes, APC will still win.
Re: APC Brooms Burnt In Kachia Local Government Kaduna (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 10:10pm On Jan 21, 2019
ankpaone:
kachia is southern kaduna.. they naturally vote PDP. nothing changes, APC will still win.
Thank you sir.most people here are unaware of this
Re: APC Brooms Burnt In Kachia Local Government Kaduna (Photos) by IamAtikulate: 10:13pm On Jan 21, 2019
danot1030:
Southern kaduna votes is to Kaduna total votes what south yeast votes is to Nigeria total votes, inconsequential 5% that APC can get from any local government.
You forgot that Shia Moslems has Kaduna North under locked down and Kaduna Central has many Christians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Brooms Burnt In Kachia Local Government Kaduna (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 10:15pm On Jan 21, 2019
Zhegx:
During my NYSC year, kachia youths could kill you if you speak against buhari, it was election year and the place went berserk when he won. Guess the table has turned.....
Your lies just made me remember a certain pdp fan called centoke who formulated anti apc lies with ease.you served in kachia which is in southern kaduna a pdp area.right from 1999 till date,pdp has always won in kachia so nothing new.its just like saying that apc members in enugu burn apc brooms.am not sure that your even a graduate
Re: APC Brooms Burnt In Kachia Local Government Kaduna (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 10:16pm On Jan 21, 2019
IamAtikulate:
You forgot that Shia Moslems has Kaduna North under locked down and Kaduna Central has many Christians
You forgot that there mainly in gyellesu area of Zaria,loves isolating themselves and rarely vote.do you know the amount of areas pdp has lost in the ss.
Re: APC Brooms Burnt In Kachia Local Government Kaduna (Photos) by bosmann11: 10:40pm On Jan 21, 2019
Waiting patiently for February 16th..........

1 Like

Re: APC Brooms Burnt In Kachia Local Government Kaduna (Photos) by 6digitscomrade: 11:29pm On Jan 21, 2019
Anambralstson:
APC members burning their brooms in Kachia local government Kaduna
EDUCATIVE JOKE.

A sign board outside a restaurant reads..

"Eat as much as you can, your grand children will pay the bill"

A man entered the restaurant and ate so much to a very large amount of money. He asked for a very expensive wine to wash the food down, and thereafter took a tooth pick and was relaxing...

The waiter walk to him and gave him a bill of N48,670. He laughed, pointed to the sign board & said; "'Don't u see?, ' my grandchildren will pay' "

The waiter replied, "Sir, this is not your bill, it's ur grandfathers' bill". What!!! The man shouted

As you step into d election day come 2019, think of the good of your grandchildren, and how you will affect the unborn generation positively. Vote for the best person.
Be wise with your vote, and save Nigeria.

Pls share to reach all Nigerians..
Re: APC Brooms Burnt In Kachia Local Government Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 4:45am On Jan 22, 2019
Buhari will cry like 2011
Re: APC Brooms Burnt In Kachia Local Government Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 11:35am On Jan 22, 2019
senatordave1:

My father's lies just made me remember a certain pdp fan called centoke who formulated anti apc lies with ease.you served in kachia which is in southern kaduna a pdp area.right from 1999 till date,pdp has always won in kachia so nothing new.its just like saying that apc members in enugu burn apc brooms.am not sure that your even a graduate
You are the illiterate here. How can you start the first sentence after a full stop with a small letter. I never served in kachia, served at NDA. Who would I want to impress, a nincompoop like you? Would have explained my assertion but a dunce like you wouldn't comprehend.
Re: APC Brooms Burnt In Kachia Local Government Kaduna (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 12:15pm On Jan 22, 2019
Zhegx:
You are the illiterate here. How can you start the first sentence after a full stop with a small letter. I never served in kachia, served at NDA. Who would I want to impress, a nincompoop like you? Would have explained my assertion but a dunce like you wouldn't comprehend.
Your clearly referring to your ancestors,nonentity
Re: APC Brooms Burnt In Kachia Local Government Kaduna (Photos) by senatordave1(m): 2:58pm On Jan 22, 2019
Zhegx:
Hahahaaaaaa. E pain the idiot. Madafaka. Next time, you'll pick your battles carefully. It is actually "you're or you are" not "your". Illiterate.
Go and chop ban you alien

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bandits Kidnap Abia State University Students, Ikpeazu Reacts / Nigerians React To Kano Commissioner, Garo's Spoken English After 'Arrest' / Orji Kalu Set To Resume At Senate Tomorrow After 5 Months In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.