Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,860 members, 7,838,082 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Help PDP win elections, Akwa Ibom governor tells youth corps members - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help PDP win elections, Akwa Ibom governor tells youth corps members (17849 Views)

Wike: We Will Help PDP Lose 2023 Election / With Okowa As Atiku's Running Mate, Will PDP Win The Presidential Election? / 2023: Why Picking Wike As Atiku's Running Mate Will Help PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help PDP win elections, Akwa Ibom governor tells youth corps members by rapid101(m): 8:54pm On Jan 21, 2019
KenOne:
Nigerians can now see that every bad thing in Nigeria was brought by PDP led government.

Rigging through INEC PDP brought it.

Boko Haram PDP brought it.

Kidnapping PDP brought it.

Militancy PDP brought it.

Looting PDP brought it.

Corruption in judiciary PDP brought it.

Politisation of military PDP brought it.

SANs turning government contractors like Mike Ozehkhome PDP brought it.

Pastors turn politicians like Oyedepo, Apostle Suleman, Paul Enenche, PDP brought it.

Now they've introduced another new one in the block asking non partisan and innocent NYSC members to rig election for them.

I cause PDP this day for trying to destroy our only trusted institution the National Youth Service Corp (NYSC).
this re wht pdp brought which apc can never match

1. N18k Minimum wage
2. EFCC.
3. ICPC.
4. NHIS
5. NSCDC
6. Card Reader.
7. TSA.
8. New National ID Card.
9. New Drivers Licence.
10. BVN.
11. New pension scheme
12. Abuja to Kaduna Rail.
13. Abuja Light Rail.
14. GSM
15. PTDF
16. 14 New Federal Universities.
17. Akpabio Stadium, Uyo.
18. KASU & a host of other states universities.
19. Alot of private universities were granted licence.
20. Debt settlement and cancellation.
21. Fastest growing economy in Africa.
22. Third fastest growing economy in the world.
23. Exchange rate: N160/$1.
24. Fuel: N87.
25. General low prices of commodities compared to now.
26. New Kaduna Central Market
First Nigerian Drone Launched
27. First Nigerian Satellite launched
28. NDA moved to its permanent site after about 25yrs attempts.
29. NDA admitted its first female combatant cadets.
30. AFIT, NN school of Armaments Tech, Nigerian Police Academy were established.
31. Nigerian Legislative Institute was established.
32. Relative peace.
33. Freedom of speech and communication,
34. Naval Base, Lokoja
35. International Market, Lokoja
36. 80% of the Airports in the country
37.Bag of foreign rice 8000 etc.
38.Creation of many Federal Universities in the country
39.National Stadium Abuja
40. 25billion naira capital base bank reforms
41. Remodeling of 22 airports to international standard across the nation
42.NAFDAC
43.Dangote as the richest African and Blackman in the world.

Now tell me what has apc brought
I won't list dem jst do it ur sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help PDP win elections, Akwa Ibom governor tells youth corps members by Abeyjide: 8:59pm On Jan 21, 2019
corp members need to be very careful during election especially in northern region .if you are the type that is greedy ......

1 Like

Re: Help PDP win elections, Akwa Ibom governor tells youth corps members by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:26pm On Jan 21, 2019
backbone503:
The clueless out-going gov. of AKS has never ceased to amaze us. He dosen't just want to stop pressing every available panic button. After re-electing PMB, we are kicking the lousy one out of the govt house.

You're as clueless and disillusioned as your father, Buhari. Let him enjoy the spur of the moment, he's getting out anyway! You love him so much but he hasn't managed to provide a good living for you guys in AKS? Such a shame. I wish he had even provided a better living, we wouldn't have to be talking like this. If he can provide a good job for you, then I'll be happy. If not, hide your face in shame and go throw away that simbian phone you use into the bin.

Deluded supporters!

2 Likes

Re: Help PDP win elections, Akwa Ibom governor tells youth corps members by senatordave1(m): 10:02pm On Jan 21, 2019
Its crystal clear that udom will lose to nsima if you understand aks political dynamics.the governor is desperate and clutching on any available straws.he's totally surrounded and isolated,his end is near.buhari will likely get more.intact compare the flagoff rally of udom last week to that of apc today.

1 Like

Re: Help PDP win elections, Akwa Ibom governor tells youth corps members by Pat4321: 10:10pm On Jan 21, 2019
femmy2010:
Lol

TSUNAMI BUHARI sweeping through Nigeria's political landscape.

PMB is a MOVEMENT
By rigging idiots, Fool for ever
Re: Help PDP win elections, Akwa Ibom governor tells youth corps members by backbone503(m): 10:54pm On Jan 21, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

You're as clueless and disillusioned as your father, Buhari. Let him enjoy the spur of the moment, he's getting out anyway! You love him so much but he hasn't managed to provide a good living for you guys in AKS? Such a shame. I wish he had even provided a better living, we wouldn't have to be talking like this. If he can provide a good job for you, then I'll be happy. If not, hide your face in shame and go throw away that simbian phone you use into the bin.

Deluded supporters!

You really need educate and enlighten yourself. Governments really don't give/create jobs. They simply provide the enabling environment for jobs to be created and existing ones sustained. Fold your arms and get enough data to keep wailing and blaming PMB for everything. Too bad. The joke is on you.

1 Like

Re: Help PDP win elections, Akwa Ibom governor tells youth corps members by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:06pm On Jan 21, 2019
backbone503:

You really need educate and enlighten yourself. Governments really don't give/create jobs. They simply provide the enabling environment for jobs to be created and existing ones sustained. Fold your arms and get enough data to keep wailing and blaming PMB for everything. Too bad. The joke is on you.

The joke is entirely on you. I mean, you're just a deluded joker! Who supports that scumbag of a man? One who couldn't even defend himself in a talk show, but had his Vice President do all the talking for him. So incoherent. Talks like a slowpoke. Chickened out of a presidential debate because the vice president wouldn't have been at his back to take up from his disability to speak.

See. You had better go sulk and suck your mother's breasts because I'm very sure you didn't get enough nutrients to give you the right intelligence as normal. I pray he wins, then this time, the joke wouldn't just be on you, but his entire supporters. I just pray his tenure brings you a good job, only then can I take you serious, until then, continue basking in your foolery.

2 Likes

Re: Help PDP win elections, Akwa Ibom governor tells youth corps members by backbone503(m): 11:20pm On Jan 21, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

The joke is entirely on you. I mean, you're just a deluded joker! Who supports that scumbag of a man. One who couldn't even defend himself in a talk show, but had his Vice President do all the talking for him. So incoherent. Talks like an slowpoke. Chickened out of a presidential debate because the vice president wouldn't have been at his back to take up from his disability to speak.

See. You had better go sulk and suck your mother's breasts because I'm very sure you didn't get enough nutrients to give you the right intelligence as normal. I pray he wins, then this time, the joke wouldn't just be on you, but his entire supporters. I just pray his tenure brings you a good job, only then can I take you serious, until then, continue basking in your foolery.

Again, you need broaden your horizon. Is PMB the first president to decline debating? Common sense dosen't tell you that gullivans don't contest with lilliputans in a tunnel game? I'm sure enough prolactin was there to nourish you, but the hate in you for this man has gotten the better of you.

For your prayers, shove them up your sily ass. I don't need them.

2 Likes

Re: Help PDP win elections, Akwa Ibom governor tells youth corps members by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:25pm On Jan 21, 2019
backbone503:

Again, you need broaden your horizon. Is PMB the first president to decline debating? Common sense dosen't tell you that gullivans don't contest with lilliputans in a tunnel game? I'm sure enough prolactin was there to nourish you, but the hate in you for this man has gotten the better of you.

For your prayers, shove them up your sily ass. I don't need them.

You're very very silly, and nothing less of that.

Infact, you're a monumental shame and mistake. Go and take a dump with your already to be sacked and reincarnated father. Slowpoke.

Lest I forget, you're just a waste of time, and I don't drag words with little kids like you. Don't ever quote me again.
Re: Help PDP win elections, Akwa Ibom governor tells youth corps members by backbone503(m): 11:27pm On Jan 21, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

You're very very silly, and nothing less of that.

Infact, you're a monumental shame and mistake. Go and take a dump with your already to be sacked and reincarnated father. Slowpoke.

Lol. E pain am! Go Bleep yourself ok!

1 Like

Re: Help PDP win elections, Akwa Ibom governor tells youth corps members by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:32pm On Jan 21, 2019
backbone503:

Lol. E pain am! Go Bleep yourself ok!

1 Like

Re: Help PDP win elections, Akwa Ibom governor tells youth corps members by backbone503(m): 11:40pm On Jan 21, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

You're a just a baby. Ask around here, I'm the resident grumpy beauty. You don't joke with me and go scot free. You'll regret it. As for you, I pray you get enough sense this 2019. You're just too unintelligent and dumb for my liking!

You' a local champion then. you' simply conceited and overrated. I dont do what I've just done with you, but sometimes I stoop very low.
Re: Help PDP win elections, Akwa Ibom governor tells youth corps members by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:44pm On Jan 21, 2019
backbone503:

You' a local champion then. you' simply conceited and overrated. I dont do what I've just done with you, but sometimes I stoop very low.

Now shut up and get the f*ck outa here, baby rat. I hope you've stopped being indecisive and docile? I regret starting this anyway, you usually don't have sense.
Re: Help PDP win elections, Akwa Ibom governor tells youth corps members by backbone503(m): 11:51pm On Jan 21, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Now shut up and get the f*ck outa here, baby rat. I hope you've stopped being indecisive and docile? I regret starting this anyway, you usually don't have sense.

You' not principled. You regret, you quit. It runs in you. Champs don't do these. It just shows how fly-bitten minded you are. You're a chicken. As a matter of fact, an "agric" one.

1 Like

Re: Help PDP win elections, Akwa Ibom governor tells youth corps members by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 11:53pm On Jan 21, 2019
backbone503:

You' not principled. You regret, you quit. It runs in you. Champs don't do these. It just shows how fly-bitten minded you are. You're a chicken. As a matter of fact, an "agric" one.

Have you stopped being indecisive and docile?
Re: Help PDP win elections, Akwa Ibom governor tells youth corps members by backbone503(m): 12:01am On Jan 22, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Have you stopped being indecisive and docile?

Thats the problem with you and your likes. You just never see or say anything good in/about anyone or anything. Its really a pathetic thing for you.
Re: Help PDP win elections, Akwa Ibom governor tells youth corps members by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 12:04am On Jan 22, 2019
backbone503:

Thats the problem with you and your likes. You just never see or say anything good in/about anyone or anything. Its really a pathetic thing for you.

And who're the likes? Your peepz?

You're a pathetic boy, and no one has ever told you. Indecisive boy. Go and take a dump.
Re: Help PDP win elections, Akwa Ibom governor tells youth corps members by backbone503(m): 12:35am On Jan 22, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

You're a pathetic boy, and no one has ever told you. Indecisive boy. Go and take a dump.

I know there are certain core values that mean nothing to you. Quite unfortunate, though. Anyway, life will teach you better. If you don't get it now, you will later.
Re: Help PDP win elections, Akwa Ibom governor tells youth corps members by backbone503(m): 1:18am On Jan 22, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Well, if you assume that to be true of me, then pls do all to live a better life than I am. Atleast you owe yourself and your loved ones that much.

Your stakes aren't on me, so you have absolutely no reason to be concerned/worried about me.
Re: Help PDP win elections, Akwa Ibom governor tells youth corps members by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:23am On Jan 22, 2019
backbone503:

Well, if you assume that to be true of me, then pls do all to live a better life than I am. Atleast you owe yourself and your loved ones that much.

Your stakes aren't on me, so you have absolutely no reason to be concerned/worried about me.

Ok.
Re: Help PDP win elections, Akwa Ibom governor tells youth corps members by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:24am On Jan 22, 2019
backbone503:

I know there are certain core values that mean nothing to you. Quite unfortunate, though. Anyway, life will teach you better. If you don't get it now, you will later.

Ok.
Re: Help PDP win elections, Akwa Ibom governor tells youth corps members by Moukandjo: 5:51am On Jan 22, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

You're a just a baby. Ask around here, I'm the resident grumpy beauty. You don't joke with me and go scot free. You'll regret it. As for you, I pray you get enough sense this 2019. You're just too unintelligent and dumb for my liking!
"Ask around here, I'm the resident grumpy bla bla bla! You don't joke with me and go scot free" Who be this one? Sharap abeg make we see road!

3 Likes

Re: Help PDP win elections, Akwa Ibom governor tells youth corps members by Bigval5: 8:09am On Jan 22, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Nobody threatened my leader. He left because he didn't want my state to be left out of the developmental plans of PMB on the federal level (not like PMB would have neglected us anyway due to his good heart) Akpabio wanted to maximize our involvement with the center and we agree with him.

Udom has been a monumental disaster and we all know this.

You can cry all you want but from Senatorial to Gubernatorial to Presidential we have rejected PDP

which kain monumental disaster... Tch.
Re: Help PDP win elections, Akwa Ibom governor tells youth corps members by IbrahimDamola: 8:15am On Jan 22, 2019
Anything to kick out the dullard is necessary.
Re: Help PDP win elections, Akwa Ibom governor tells youth corps members by Codes151(m): 9:20am On Jan 22, 2019
Pdp big mistake is their bunch!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chidi Ibe Rejects Proposals From Governors, Inaugurates Imo Ohanaeze Chapter / Wike Lacks Popular Support To Help Tinubu In Rivers – Peterside / President Bola Ahmed Tinubu To Arrive In Lagos Tuesday For Sallah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.