Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,062 members, 7,825,367 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" (27677 Views)

Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" / E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Made Grand Entry To Funnybone Comedy Show / E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" by tfash96(m): 7:58pm On Jan 21, 2019
This woman has offended some1 who's sitting down on her brain.Be talking like yaba left patient.every woman can't be like u

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" by Okoyeebo: 8:00pm On Jan 21, 2019
Bidobado1:

Investigate every so called rich guy in Nigeria and you'll see worms in their cans. Nation of thieves and liars, we all Bury our heads in the sand and pretend as if E_Money invented baked beans, yet we all know what they all do, thieves or Conduit pipes for stolen money.

Emoney is a front.

He was given a Roro terminal in 2006 to manage. That was when Obasanjo and Atiku were privatising everything. He had no prior experience but he's just there to look wealthy and ensure that the interests of those he's fronting for are protected.

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" by shachris02: 8:06pm On Jan 21, 2019
Athena4:
You should meet more women outside your backyard bro.

my backyard is richer than your entire village bra.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" by Unitedabby(m): 8:09pm On Jan 21, 2019
itspzpics:
Confirm
Na so!
Re: Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" by Athena4: 8:09pm On Jan 21, 2019
shachris02:

my backyard is richer than your entire village bra.
Sure sure.Good for you.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" by LONGPREEK(m): 8:10pm On Jan 21, 2019
my wife must not work o. work for what na.
sit at home, cook and Bleep. lee=ave the money making for don baba j
Re: Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" by Ubdavis(m): 8:12pm On Jan 21, 2019
Imagine oh! Can u scientifically prove that? I very much doubt it. Never make a blanket statement on issue like this.
Re: Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" by Ranchhoddas: 8:16pm On Jan 21, 2019
Wow!!! So E-Money na Ajegunle guy?
I never knew that.
Re: Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 21, 2019
You lie, that's not my dream, my dream is to have a career, a good paying job, to be able to afford the luxuries of life without asking a man for 1kobo, if its your dream to be a housewife and be collecting money from your husband to buy even groundnut, its not my dream, even if my husband is a billionaire, I will still work cause I'm a very ambitious human being, I wonder why a sane woman will want to be a housewife in this 21st century, if your husband should die(God forbid) you and your kids end up suffering cause you don't have anything doing. I reject such foolishness in Jesus name, Amen.

7 Likes

Re: Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" by chris31(m): 8:18pm On Jan 21, 2019
This woman follow made E-money who he is today so u guys should just show her some respect
Re: Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" by IYANGBALI: 8:20pm On Jan 21, 2019
Rubbish

2019 doesn't look like its a new year,I swear this year has been used before.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 21, 2019
LONGPREEK:
my wife must not work o. work for what na.
sit at home, cook and Bleep. lee=ave the money making for don baba j
And if you die, what will happen to she and your kids?

1 Like

Re: Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 21, 2019
eleojo23:
I don't advice women to be full-time housewives sha..

Have something doing...even if it's just for half of the day.
My friend told me a story of how her father got married to her mum, he was very comfortable, working in an oil company that pays well, he told his wife not to work, the woman refused, at his back, she looked for work and he got mad, it almost ruined their marriage but they later settled and he allowed her to continue working, guess what, after few years, the man died, leaving his small kids for the wife to carter, this woman sole handedly trained the kids from primary to university, If she wasn't working, what would she have done? not forgetting the fact that none of his relatives agreed to help them when he died.

5 Likes

Re: Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" by Biglittlelois(f): 8:25pm On Jan 21, 2019
Lol not every woman's dream abeg undecided

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 21, 2019
shachris02:
grin

she's actually telling the truth.

I've never met a girl who doesn't want to settle down and start having babies.

Na when husband no show dem go begin to dey form feminist.

most of these feminists would give an arm and a leg to be e monies full time house wife.
I am not a feminist but guess what, even if I marry someone as rich as emoney tomorrow, I will still work, yes I want to settle down and have kids but I will still work, I might settle down before I find a job or after I find a job, all the same, I must work. I rather remain single and be happily earning my money than to marry a man that will put me through perpetual torture of being a house wife. I didn't suffer 4years in the university to be a housewife.

5 Likes

Re: Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" by Wuraola01(f): 8:40pm On Jan 21, 2019
Not my dream.. And it won't ever be cry cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 21, 2019
Being a complete house wife is a very hard job,,,,atleast ve sth dat will keep u busy
Re: Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" by Lilymatty(f): 8:46pm On Jan 21, 2019
koyyes:
Madam speak for yourself.

'Every woman' kor.

Pathological liar.

Its females who secretly have side c0cks that talk like this.

Just by looking at the husband, I know his type. If he doesn't cheat, he must be suffering from premature ejaculation. A very shameful thing to own up.
Savager , go and learn before commenting. Ur sense is not enough

1 Like

Re: Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" by pocohantas(f): 9:00pm On Jan 21, 2019
Godforbid

2 Likes

Re: Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 21, 2019
Lilymatty:
And which do you have ?
Swerve jare!
Yeye dey smell.
Re: Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jan 21, 2019
Lilymatty:
And which do you have ?
Swerve jare!
Yeye dey smell.
Re: Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" by AHCB: 9:19pm On Jan 21, 2019
I guess she mean "marrying a rich man is every woman's dream". Lol.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" by robettqueen1(f): 9:23pm On Jan 21, 2019
[quote author=Treasuredlove post=74981436]Not every woman wants or dreams of being a housewife o. Infact, some can't even stand staying home for a full day
Hasty generalisation
you just said my mind... I even got tired of maternity leave sef
Re: Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" by Xisnin(m): 9:28pm On Jan 21, 2019
Valerie47:
I am not a feminist but guess what, even if I marry someone as rich as emoney tomorrow, I will still work, yes I want to settle down and have kids but I will still work, I might settle down before I find a job or after I find a job, all the same, I must work. I rather remain single and be happily earning my money than to marry a man that will put me through perpetual torture of being a house wife. I didn't suffer 4years in the university to be a housewife.
Stop behaving like a feminist undecided
Only men should be working.
You can't eat your cake and have it.
Re: Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jan 21, 2019
Xisnin:

Stop behaving like a feminist undecided
Only men should be working.
You can't eat your cake and have it.
Where dem write am say na only men go work? I want to be in an organization where I will lead men.

3 Likes

Re: Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" by Mizwisdom(f): 9:44pm On Jan 21, 2019
No be person like me sha grin
Re: Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 21, 2019
itiswellandwell:
Hoes and feminists hate hearing the word potential. In their mind, na potential dey wan eat ni. If he is not ready made, he should get the fvck with his potentials. You done hear true life story? No worry, shiloh is every year. You go continue dey attend till when you get sense.

8GB Atm card flash drive for #1000 only. Check link
https://www.nairaland.com/4972442/clearance-sales-
quality-8gb-atm
In your mind you made sense. Mumu.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 21, 2019
Athena4:
You should meet more women outside your backyard bro.
Preach.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" by ChiefSupplier55(m): 9:49pm On Jan 21, 2019
i no blame this woman........ You don fall ontop money and wealth na......... why you no going you no go be housewife

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Joke Jigan And A Nosey Follower Fight Dirty Over Her True Age / Vector And Yung6ix Set To Break 13 Hours World Rap Record (video) / Ubi Franklin Reacts To Waje’s Decision To Quit Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.