Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,679 members, 7,823,917 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" (27676 Views)

Juliet Okonkwo To Her Husbay, E-Money: "You Are All I Desire In A Man" / E-money And Wife, Juliet Okonkwo Made Grand Entry To Funnybone Comedy Show / E-Money Buys Rolls-Royce For His Wife, Juliet Okonkwo As Christmas Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" by Angelfrost(m): 10:00pm On Jan 21, 2019
"He has not/never cheated on me"... I believe you mean: "I am yet to find out if he cheats or have never caught him in the act"...
That said... This is how Nairaland has turned a "housewife" into a celebrity.
How much does she or her husband deposit or remit for this useless spotlight
Re: Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" by ukaface(f): 10:09pm On Jan 21, 2019
No madam It has never been my dream. I never even sleep the sleep wey go bring that dream.
Re: Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" by folake4u(f): 10:21pm On Jan 21, 2019
Ever since I was little I never wanted to be a housewife so Aunty E-money don't generalize it biko nu!
undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" by Krisddon: 10:25pm On Jan 21, 2019
Treasuredlove:
Not every woman wants or dreams of being a housewife o. Infact, some can't even stand staying home for a full day
Hasty generalisation
Don't mind her. It's unfortunate she's superficial.
She used herself as a sample to inference on the population and thus, it amounted to an error!.
Re: Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" by Xisnin(m): 10:33pm On Jan 21, 2019
Valerie47:
Where dem write am say na only men go work? I want to be in an organization where I will lead men.
Where dem write am say women are to cook and take care of the house?
It is just like saying "I eat only plants but I am not a vegetarian"
It is obvious you are a feminist who is scared of being identified as one.
Re: Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" by Dinho20(m): 10:40pm On Jan 21, 2019
MOST MARRIAGE PROBLEMS ARE CAUSED BY SPOUSES WHO CONTINUE TO THINK, ACT AND BEHAVE LIKE THEY ARE STILL SINGLE. YOU ARE MARRIED. THEREFORE DO THE HONORABLE; THINK MARRIED, ACT MARRIED AND BEHAVE MARRIED. AS SIMPLE AS THAT.
Re: Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" by buchasman(m): 10:40pm On Jan 21, 2019
see this one Wey dey don use money blind
Re: Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" by Dinho20(m): 10:44pm On Jan 21, 2019
Singles:
Falling in love with a married person is wrong; no matter how you look at it and regardless of the state of his or her marriage. Never be the reason for the failure of someone else's marriage. Don't bring a curse upon your life and upon your future. Stay away from married people. You cannot destroy someone else's a marriage and expect a blessing form God. Even if his/her marriage seems to be falling apart; it is still holy. Stay away from it. “Marriage is honorable among all, and the bed undefiled; but fornicators and adulterers God will judge.
Re: Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" by Dinho20(m): 10:47pm On Jan 21, 2019
A WEDDING IS A PARTY, NOT A PERFORMANCE.
IF AT THE END OF THE DAY YOU ARE MARRIED TO THE ONE YOU LOVE, THEN EVERYTHING WENT PERFECTLY.

1 Like

Re: Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 21, 2019
Not every woman.

Lazy IPOB girl is almost running crazy because of Rolls Royce and instagram flashy life. If the man kpeme tomorrow her in-laws will kick her out into the streets without a dime.
Re: Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" by sunkieisland(m): 11:10pm On Jan 21, 2019
Amagite:
From; Amagitesblog

What do you have to say about 5 star music Saga, concerning Harrysong, Soso and xbusta ungrateful exit?
No comment.

You should have just stopped there.

The other line was unnecessary
Re: Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" by queenfav(f): 11:13pm On Jan 21, 2019
Not me abeg! I like to secure my own bag. Thank you!
Re: Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" by Daeylar(f): 11:52pm On Jan 21, 2019
How can she say it's every woman's dream to be a housewife when she is working as an MD?
Isn't it her dream also? Or is she a man? sad

Only her says every woman should be busy and industrious as her reason for working even with E-money's wealth yet the same her says it's every woman's dream to be a housewife?

Why should someone just wake up to confuse themselves sad
Re: Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" by Daeylar(f): 12:06am On Jan 22, 2019
Valerie47:
You lie, that's not my dream, my dream is to have a career, a good paying job, to be able to afford the luxuries of life without asking a man for 1kobo, if its your dream to be a housewife and be collecting money from your husband to buy even groundnut, its not my dream, even if my husband is a billionaire, I will still work cause I'm a very ambitious human being, I wonder why a sane woman will want to be a housewife in this 21st century, if your husband should die(God forbid) you and your kids end up suffering cause you don't have anything doing. I reject such foolishness in Jesus name, Amen.

Nigerians have this funny mindset that housewives are broke.

I know it seems like the Nigerian definition of housewife (broke, depending on her husband to buy groundnut, cannot survive if the husband dies) is the universal but that isn't how housewives are meant to be. Some housewives have more money than some office workers.
The husband not only gives them money to run the home and take care of the children.
He gives them money to take care of themselves.

So they don't have to ask for money for groundnut because he has provided money for the home. Which is separate from her own spending money.
All these are usually in hundreds of thousands or millions depend on his pocket.

You're not supposed to be a housewife to a broke or stingy man that will have you asking for money for groundnut.
It's spoiling the game.

That is why a sane woman would want to be a housewife even up till the 40th century.
Re: Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" by player007(m): 12:13am On Jan 22, 2019
Amagite:
From; Amagitesblog

Five Star music boss, E-Money's wife, Juliet Okonkwo, has spoken about her marriage, career and more in a new revealed he has never cheated on her.

The mother of 3 who spoke to Nicson Africa revealed her husband has never cheated on her, she also said being a housewife is every woman's dream.

Read excerpts from the interview below...

Tell us about yourself
My Names are JULIET ADAKU ONYINYECHI OGECHI OKONKWO NEE UZONDU �. I’m a quiet, a bit shy person. I’m principled. Patient and kind hearted. I can accommodate everybody’s but shuts you out when you take me for granted

What do you do now?
I’m a Managing Director in Emy Cargo group of companies

Upon being married to Emoney you still work why?
It’s necessary. A woman needs to be busy and industrious

Where did you meet Emoney for the first time ?
I met him during Julius Agwu ‘s video shoot in Surulere.

You meet him broke ?
Yes . Then he was a young struggling guy with so much potentials

One good thing we don't know about Emoney ?
You all know he is a kind hearted man. He hates to quarrel with people or to repay evil with evil. He is a comedian �

We know your British, but what inspired you to marry a boy from Ajegunle?
I was adopted by my British Aunt when l lost my parents , l saw An Ajegunle hardworking and handsome boy and l fell in love with him. I was inspired by his good heart

What is your take on dropping out from school to pursue career or dreams.
We are all destined to do different things. There are Doctors, Engineers and Bankers. Likewise traders . Whatever you are destined to be , you cannot revert it but just needs to be outstanding in your chosen career. In as much as education it’s important, our destiny or dreams differs

What is your opinion on being a house wife ?
It’s lovely. It’s every woman ‘s dream no matter how you see it

What is your biggest mistake ever?
Not working hard to become a medical doctor

The rate of Divorce or marriage crisis has gone up so so high. we will love lots of married women to learn from you because, You have done so well as a wife and as a mother, how were you able to achieve this success?

Marriage it’s not easy. It’s not a bed of roses likewise it’s not a torn of flesh. We shouldn’t compare our spouse to any other family. We should always support them no matter the situation then our marriage will be rosy

How do you keep Oga Emoney away from female admirers ?
I don’t keep him away from female admirers. I understand it’s not easy for him, we talk about it and make jokes out of some of the attentions he gets from women. I love him and understands him.

This saying all men must cheat has been alot of problem in our society today.
You marrying a very handsome, rich young man we know the challenges that comes with it so

Has Oga Emoney ever cheated on you ??
He has not cheated on me, we are not just married but we are close friends. We talk about anything that will bring insecurity into our family .

What is your advice to married women that get cheated by their husband.
It’s not easy to forgive and forget but we need to when our spouse cheats on us. We need to always pray for them at all times

What do you have to say about 5 star music Saga, concerning Harrysong, Soso and xbusta ungrateful exit?
No comment. All l have to say it’s in life” Don’t bite the finger that fed you”

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/01/e-moneys-wife-reveals-he-has-never-cheated-on-her.html

You are a house wife by choice.
Re: Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" by Daeylar(f): 12:25am On Jan 22, 2019
Unless it's one of those really rich housewives where you have the money to spend as you wish,visiting here and there. Maids, nannys and the latest home cleaning machines.
Going out to some events courtesy of your husband's connections. So as to make your life interesting.

I think being a housewife would be boring. Just stuck at home all day, Especially if it is the typical Nigerian housewife.
Suffering galore
Re: Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" by winj: 1:07am On Jan 22, 2019
By Nigerian standard yes, she will be a basic chik outside Nigeria!
Re: Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" by LONGPREEK(m): 5:22am On Jan 22, 2019
Valerie47:
And if you die, what will happen to she and your kids?
i have that taken care of. i think of that daily. that is why i try my best to make sure sis and siblings and wife have very good properties. i also tell them that there will come a time when i might not be able to generate the type of money i generate now. that is why i am loading their accounts with as much cash as possible and giving them properties and buying them as much solid gold jewelries and bars as possible. indirectly, i am telling them that when i die, they have the properties to rely on. well, the way i have set up everything, even if i die, my wife and sis will not work to feed
Re: Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" by fulfilled2016: 6:08am On Jan 22, 2019
SlimBrawnie:
Based on most of the comments here, I'm convinced that Indeed Nigerians don't read.

I honestly agree with you, most Nigerians go to school, they can read, but do not read.

A nation that do not read, is a nation that will trail behind it's equals, the sad reality Nigeria is, today.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" by MENTORCH(m): 9:44am On Jan 22, 2019
She needs to tell us where E money got his money from, that money is just too much.
Re: Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" by husbandsnatcha(f): 10:58am On Jan 22, 2019
Lilymatty:

Savager , go and learn before commenting. Ur sense is not enough
she is damn stupid per se,
Re: Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jan 22, 2019
Daeylar:

Nigerians have this funny mindset that housewives are broke.

I know it seems like the Nigerian definition of housewife (broke, depending on her husband to buy groundnut, cannot survive if the husband dies) is the universal but that isn't how housewives are meant to be. Some housewives have more money than some office workers.
The husband not only gives them money to run the home and take care of the children.
He gives them money to take care of themselves.

So they don't have to ask for money for groundnut because he has provided money for the home. Which is separate from her own spending money.
All these are usually in hundreds of thousands or millions depend on his pocket.

You're not supposed to be a housewife to a broke or stingy man that will have you asking for money for groundnut.
It's spoiling the game.

That is why a sane woman would want to be a housewife even up till the 40th century.
I guess you are a housewife, when that your husband is no more, what will you do? women should have some self respect, the more you depend on the man, the more he sees you as a liability and it breeds domestic violence but if you are independent, he won't try such shite cause money stops nonsense.
Re: Juliet Okonkwo: "Being A Housewife Is Every Woman‘s Dream" by wiseGD: 12:50pm On Jan 22, 2019
SlimBrawnie:
Based on most of the comments here, I'm convinced that Indeed Nigerians don't read.
It's a shame actually. Worst part is, I've come to expect such out-of-context comments on almost every thread on nairaland.
You keep wondering if you read the same topics with them. But as usual, they just look at the topics and start typing.

The reading culture of Nigerians is on a seriously alarming decline. The earlier the youth wake up from their literary indolence, the better for the future of this country and generations to come.....

Do not transfer this to your children.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Onyeka Eze, Tonto Dikeh, Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Bag CEO'S Merit Award / Joke Jigan And A Nosey Follower Fight Dirty Over Her True Age / "Wives on Strike": Uche Jombo, Chioma Akpota, Omoni Oboli Hanging Out Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.