Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,932 members, 7,952,755 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:15 PM

Atiku’s US Trip; What A $1.1million Lobbying Contract Can Buy You In Washington - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku’s US Trip; What A $1.1million Lobbying Contract Can Buy You In Washington (31409 Views)

Atiku: US Court Turns Down Request For FBI, CIA, To Release Documents On Tinubu / PDP Postpones Presidential Rallies Over Atiku’s US Trip / Buhari, APC Spends Billions Of Naira To Stop Atiku US Trip - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku’s US Trip; What A $1.1million Lobbying Contract Can Buy You In Washington by allthingsgood: 7:34pm On Jan 21, 2019
kaen1317:
Since Atiku returned from America APC has been talking gibberish

Smh..why not debunk the post with evidence if its a lie. Mtscheew

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s US Trip; What A $1.1million Lobbying Contract Can Buy You In Washington by lordkay10(m): 7:43pm On Jan 21, 2019
publicenemy:
I just can't believe Nigerians are truly campaigning for Sticking and PDP... Despite everything PDP did to this country.

I remember some years ago when everything that has to do with criminals or cheating or curroption was attributed to PDP.

when watching football and the referee is being biased we will or shout PPPP DDDD PPP.

Yet despite all the political parties and presidential aspirants many Nigerians are still campaigning for PDP. If you don't like Buhari and APC why not support another party. There are other reputable candidates, other candidates with integrity without curroption clouds hovering over their head.

I weep for Nigerians... This country will never move forward.
Wow! @bolded: I thought I'm the only one who remembers this
Nigerians have very low memory, when you hear the real reasons why most people don't want Buhari, u will be shocked. Many don't even know why they don't want him, they just hop on whatever they're being fed with on social media without taking time to have an independent opinion

2 Likes

Re: Atiku’s US Trip; What A $1.1million Lobbying Contract Can Buy You In Washington by new2012: 7:44pm On Jan 21, 2019
Kingsleydr:
Nigerians are dumb to the extent that they don't want to know how things are working, they just want quick results ,hence the reason you get so many fraud , ritual , armed robbery , drug related offences linked to Nigerians home and abroad. Buhari is trying to expand our dependant on only oil to both agriculture , you sure will expect famine during any economical growth of any country with many citizens, refrences are Russia , China , Mongolia etc..Can't believe Nigerians want someone that will rather privatize everything in the country . Atiku is one of the key shareholders in Eckdc, where's the result of that... If Nigerians are this dumb , buhari should better rig the election abeg.

Eckdc indeed, baba please don't lie to buttress your point.. You are free to support whoever you like, its your rights, don't just add lies to it.. Its disgusting

3 Likes

Re: Atiku’s US Trip; What A $1.1million Lobbying Contract Can Buy You In Washington by teelaw4life(m): 7:44pm On Jan 21, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Same way Abacha was innocent till his death... Right?

What a Hypocrite

livelymatilda22:

Same way Abacha was innocent till his death... Right?

What a Hypocrite

Lmao. They said you guys don't reason to capacity and you're here proving it.

Was Abacha alive long enough to be prosecuted? Didn't he die in power as the defacto ruler of the nation?

Till today, aren't we still recovering the monies Abacha stole and stashed abroad?

That's hard evidence. If someone had deposed Abacha and left him alone for years without trying him, then it'll be a different matter entirely.

My question is, has Atiku been found guilty of corruption? If yes, then by which court and what was his sentence?

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s US Trip; What A $1.1million Lobbying Contract Can Buy You In Washington by new2012: 7:46pm On Jan 21, 2019
lordkay10:

Wow! @bolded: I thought I'm the only one who remembers this
Nigerians have very low memory, when you hear the real reasons why most people don't want Buhari, u will be shocked. Many don't even know why they don't want him, they just hop on whatever they're being fed with on social media without taking time to have an independent opinion

Simple reason, he's a vegetable.. What other explanations do you want? He's not aware that he's the presidential candidate. He's unable to answer any questions without saying irrelevant things.

He's old enough to rest as age has run its time on him.

Atiku is worse morally but he still have a bit of life left.

A thief with a life or a vegetable without life! That's the choice before Nigerians as sad as it gets.

The thief will probably be bound by law somehow, people around won't steal everything, the conflict will expose them.. The vegetable have no idea what's happening or who's stealing.. He just say whatever he's told to say

2 Likes

Re: Atiku’s US Trip; What A $1.1million Lobbying Contract Can Buy You In Washington by Ossaifamous(m): 7:46pm On Jan 21, 2019
baliyubla:
APC which one we go come believe? Today Atiku went as Saraki aid, tomorrow Atiku went through a lobbyist.

This Atiku U.S. trip don pepper their nyashh well well. Nothing to use campaign again. Congrats ooo our incoming President Alhaji Atiku Abubakar aka the lobbyist, aka Saraki Aide.
In fact see how desperate they are ... You are campaigning while don't you hope and pray for a victory rather go on smear campaign
Re: Atiku’s US Trip; What A $1.1million Lobbying Contract Can Buy You In Washington by AllenSpencer: 7:49pm On Jan 21, 2019
[s]
SaiAtikuTill203:
The only person that owes Nigerians explanations on;
a) Why the Biggest economy in African and 3rd fasted growing economy in the world (2014) crashed in just 10 months of his assuming office, is Buhari.
b) Buhari is the only person that will explain why 12,4Million Nigeria lost their jobs because of zero economic focus of his govt.
c) Buhari is the only person that will explain why over N1.2Trillion was invested in Agriculture and we can't find the food on our dining tables.
d) It is only Buhari, that will answer why over 1,000 were killed (unprotected) by Boko Haram that he told Nigerians that he has defeated.
e) Buhari is the only person that will answer the question on the $1billion he claimed spent on arms and the Army chiefs said that they received nothing.
f) Buhari owes Nigerians explanation why has to pay about $500million for Warplanes that will be supplied in 2022 for a war that is speedily ravaging Nigerians now?
g) The question on the N9.4Trillion Missing in NNPC and catalogue of Looting by Buhari's family, friends, Party members are best explained by Buhari the Oil Minister and President is for Buhari to answer.
h) Buhari should have explained to Nigerians why he failed in all his 2015 three cardinal campaign points in 2015 of Economy, Terror War and Corruption Fight and only succeeded in bringing Poverty in the land.
This is why I said that Atiku was Right leaving the campaign Venue when Buhari fails to show up, as he can't Debate himself. BUHARI is a DISASTER.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s US Trip; What A $1.1million Lobbying Contract Can Buy You In Washington by statesman6: 7:51pm On Jan 21, 2019
APC and blackmail na 5and6
Re: Atiku’s US Trip; What A $1.1million Lobbying Contract Can Buy You In Washington by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jan 21, 2019
I Prefer A Thief To A Lifeless Blood Sucker.If You Know You Know
Re: Atiku’s US Trip; What A $1.1million Lobbying Contract Can Buy You In Washington by akpamjkp001: 7:52pm On Jan 21, 2019
Lamentation4:4
Re: Atiku’s US Trip; What A $1.1million Lobbying Contract Can Buy You In Washington by holuphisayor(m): 7:52pm On Jan 21, 2019
So, it's no longer as saraki's aide?
Useless party
Re: Atiku’s US Trip; What A $1.1million Lobbying Contract Can Buy You In Washington by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 21, 2019
allthingsgood:

Smh..why not debunk the post with evidence if its a lie. Mtscheew
Lobbying Is Legal In The Usa.Whats You Frigg!Ng Point
Re: Atiku’s US Trip; What A $1.1million Lobbying Contract Can Buy You In Washington by ehissi(m): 7:59pm On Jan 21, 2019
hisexcellency34:
All APC supporters are mad. You said Atiku cannot travel to US, that if does that, he will be jailed for life. The man went, met US Congressmen and came back free, but useless zombies said he bribe his way to enter US. How pathetic can APC people be?

Very...... angry

First it was #156million that atiku corruptly received that crashed BankPHB. That one did not work.

After they said that Atiku snucked into the US by claiming in his US visa application that he is an aide to Saraki. That one didn't work

Now it was a US lobbyist in trump's team that received bribe to let atiku into the US.

They are taking advantage of the US government shutdown to spin wild conspiracy theories against trump, forgetting that unlike Buhari, trump tweets by himself and not through an aide with the IQ of a blunt lead pencil.

That year for old airport road for jos, we hear say them get Job, Market and then the highest level na Supermarket.

Buhari and E BMC crew don tire to buy and serve job na supermarket, them wan serve. Make them wait small, E no go tey trump go soom issue them supermarket make them serve am...... grin
Re: Atiku’s US Trip; What A $1.1million Lobbying Contract Can Buy You In Washington by baby8ace(m): 8:01pm On Jan 21, 2019
Please help a friend ,am in need of a job.
Degree- HND
Field of study -Statistics
Location-Ibadan
Contact- mail - henryify33@gmail.com
Mobile -08030643812.
Re: Atiku’s US Trip; What A $1.1million Lobbying Contract Can Buy You In Washington by blujoi(m): 8:01pm On Jan 21, 2019
How come you also conveniently forget that the same individuals who played a key role whilst PDP was in power are now in APC, the ruling party. These same individuals are currently making decisions and formulating policies in the present administration. Its only when we stop all this pointing of fingers on PDP and face the truth that PMB doesn't have ideas to move this country forward economically. Nigerian political parties do not follow any known ideologies, its all about getting into power and amassing wealth for their individual pockets using whatever political platform that favors them at the moment.

You should be weeping and shedding more tears that a senile man in the person of PMB is still being propped up by a small circle of Nigerians to further their own agenda for the next four years.

publicenemy:
I just can't believe Nigerians are truly campaigning for Sticking and PDP... Despite everything PDP did to this country.

I remember some years ago when everything that has to do with criminals or cheating or curroption was attributed to PDP.

when watching football and the referee is being biased we will or shout PPPP DDDD PPP.

Yet despite all the political parties and presidential aspirants many Nigerians are still campaigning for PDP. If you don't like Buhari and APC why not support another party. There are other reputable candidates, other candidates with integrity without curroption clouds hovering over their head.

I weep for Nigerians... This country will never move forward.
Re: Atiku’s US Trip; What A $1.1million Lobbying Contract Can Buy You In Washington by livelymatilda22: 8:04pm On Jan 21, 2019
teelaw4life:

[s]

Lmao. They said you guys don't reason to capacity and you're here proving it.

Was Abacha alive long enough to be prosecuted? Didn't he die in power as the defacto ruler of the nation?

Till today, aren't we still recovering the monies Abacha stole and stashed abroad?

That's hard evidence. If someone had deposed Abacha and left him alone for years without trying him, then it'll be a different matter entirely.

My question is, has Atiku been found guilty of corruption? If yes, then by which court and what was his sentence? [/s]
You can only dribble yourself and not me.... Has IBB been found guilty?

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s US Trip; What A $1.1million Lobbying Contract Can Buy You In Washington by jchioma: 8:11pm On Jan 21, 2019
grin
Re: Atiku’s US Trip; What A $1.1million Lobbying Contract Can Buy You In Washington by Ziggylady(f): 8:12pm On Jan 21, 2019
Buharists are just plain dumb and retardedd..You claimed he went as Saraki's Aide because of an immunity he(Saraki) enjoys as the senate President..

Now you dolts are latching on rantings of a homosexual Trump-hater...Confused misfits.

As a matter of fact,calling you guys 'retardds' is an understatement and insult to retardds World-wide
Re: Atiku’s US Trip; What A $1.1million Lobbying Contract Can Buy You In Washington by Uglymugg: 8:12pm On Jan 21, 2019
I cut cap for 9ja politicians. Una get wetin them dey call money. I'm sure most guys are richer than American's in the oval office. This same Atiku that they teach about in school was able to get into US? lol, it's like Saddam Hussein entering US freely after he's being discussed in Schools as a terrorist. Atiku is a financial terrorist but he got it because Nigerians can buy anyone and anything.

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s US Trip; What A $1.1million Lobbying Contract Can Buy You In Washington by maxwell530(m): 8:13pm On Jan 21, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Oga stop confusing yourself even your god buhari claimed abacha was not corrupt,so what are you ranting about?
Re: Atiku’s US Trip; What A $1.1million Lobbying Contract Can Buy You In Washington by teelaw4life(m): 8:14pm On Jan 21, 2019
livelymatilda22:

I'm not understanding your point anymore. Looks like you've almost successfully led me on a red-herring.

But here's my question, we can say buhari is corrupt based on what papa Obasanjo said and the ptdf scandal of yesteryears... but has anyone prosecuted him? Would you say Buhari is corrupt based on mere allegations?

It's really difficult defending weak arguments so I understand your plight. What i don't understand is your determination to remain buried in ignorance.
Re: Atiku’s US Trip; What A $1.1million Lobbying Contract Can Buy You In Washington by wesley80(m): 8:14pm On Jan 21, 2019
Kingsleydr:
Nigerians are dumb to the extent that they don't want to know how things are working, they just want quick results ,hence the reason you get so many fraud , ritual , armed robbery , drug related offences linked to Nigerians home and abroad. Buhari is trying to expand our dependant on only oil to both agriculture , you sure will expect famine during any economical growth of any country with many citizens, refrences are Russia , China , Mongolia etc..Can't believe Nigerians want someone that will rather privatize everything in the country . Atiku is one of the key shareholders in Eckdc, where's the result of that... If Nigerians are this dumb , buhari should better rig the election abeg.
Same conclusion I've reached.

1 Like

Re: Atiku’s US Trip; What A $1.1million Lobbying Contract Can Buy You In Washington by Npfn: 8:14pm On Jan 21, 2019
APC which one we go come believe? Today Atiku went as Saraki aid, tomorrow Atiku went through a lobbyist.
Cry cry zombies news without source na so una they masturbate on
Re: Atiku’s US Trip; What A $1.1million Lobbying Contract Can Buy You In Washington by Ogaten10: 8:17pm On Jan 21, 2019
livelymatilda22:
He was exposed by an American journalist...

Tonyebarcanista SalamRushdie and Pachukwudi44 come and defend your pay master with your #10 per post filled with lies job

You be compound olodo.

You posted something without even reading it, but because it came from an America hack, you assume it to be correct.

Please go through your post, look at the dates carefully, when was Atiku presented as the flag bearer of the PDP, when was the contract signed?

Una need get small brain ooh
Re: Atiku’s US Trip; What A $1.1million Lobbying Contract Can Buy You In Washington by supereagle(m): 8:26pm On Jan 21, 2019
donkaz2:
And some people still bliv this guy won't ruin our country
When MMM came, Yoruba called it Moku, Mogbe, Modaran. The people who got involved had their fingers brunt, the rest is history today.
When Atuku bought his way to get PDP presidential ticket, his name in Yoruba means A TI KU. Nigeria shine your eyes oooo.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku’s US Trip; What A $1.1million Lobbying Contract Can Buy You In Washington by israelmao(m): 8:27pm On Jan 21, 2019
The long and short of the story is Atiku went to America and came back without being arrested.
Re: Atiku’s US Trip; What A $1.1million Lobbying Contract Can Buy You In Washington by Hifeyhandrew: 8:33pm On Jan 21, 2019
Kingsleydr:

Oga, you can address issues without having to address Nigerian as dumb. That undermines your intelligence!
Re: Atiku’s US Trip; What A $1.1million Lobbying Contract Can Buy You In Washington by supereagle(m): 8:34pm On Jan 21, 2019
PDP CREATED POVERTY.....

This analysis below is important to common man.... who are majority Voters in this 2019 elections.....

1. They said when Buhari took over from them a bag of rice was N11,500 but they took over when it was N2,500

2. They said when Buhari took over from them ltr of petrol was N87 but they took over when it was N11.

3. They said when Buhari took over from them $1 was N235 but they took over when it was N20.

4. They said when Buhari took over from them a bag of cement was N2,000 but they took over when it was N400.

ANALYSIS BETWEEN APC and PDP GOVERNMENT OF I6YEARS AND 31/2YEARS

ON MAJOR COMMODITIES

Rice
APC-N15,000-N11,500 =N4,500
PDP-N11,500-N2,500 =N9,000

PETROL
APC N145-N87 =N58
PDP N87-N11 =N76

U.S $
APC N360-N235 =N125
PDP N235-N20 =N215

CEMENT
APC-N2,500-N2,000 =N500
PDP-N2,000-N400 =N1,600

Who then created poverty and hunger in the land

Spread it all to everyone out there on the street..

OUR Media Research Team

Re: Atiku’s US Trip; What A $1.1million Lobbying Contract Can Buy You In Washington by omooba969(m): 8:38pm On Jan 21, 2019
hisexcellency34:
All APC supporters are mad. You said Atiku cannot travel to US, that if does that, he will be jailed for life. The man went, met US Congressmen and came back free, but useless zombies said he bribe his way to enter US. How pathetic can APC people be?

You're a blatant liars, abeg name one US govt official Atiku met with? undecided
Re: Atiku’s US Trip; What A $1.1million Lobbying Contract Can Buy You In Washington by specco(m): 8:42pm On Jan 21, 2019
Atiku's visit to the America's seat of government(Washington DC) has thrown the Apc off balance.Things fall apart and the centre can no longer hold.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Newswire Retracts Story About Terrorist Watchlist. Pantami Reacts. / Why Ajimobi Pardoned Yewande Oyediran Jailed For Killing Husband – Ex Oyo AG / Ekweremadu: Why IPOB Members Attacked Me In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.