Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,625 members, 7,865,507 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 07:29 PM

Ogah Assures Massive Road Construction, Drums Support For PMB, OUK, Onyejeocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogah Assures Massive Road Construction, Drums Support For PMB, OUK, Onyejeocha (277 Views)

The Truth About The 100 GOBIR Campaign Vehicles for PMB/PYO . Pic / Buharist Hangout To Purchase N55m Form For PMB, Writes Campaign Dg(photo) / 2019: I Am Not Campaigning For PMB, Dankwambo Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ogah Assures Massive Road Construction, Drums Support For PMB, OUK, Onyejeocha by Metrixnews: 7:26pm On Jan 21, 2019
The Governorship Candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in Abia State, Dr. Uchechukwu Sampson Ogah has on Sunday, 20th January, 2019, promised good roads to natives of Ndundu and Isunabor communities, if elected governor.

Dr. Uche Ogah made this pledge during the Ward to Ward tour of Former Governor and Abia North APC Senatorial Candidate, Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu at Ndundu Community Square, Uturu.

In his speech, the business tycoon said "It is no longer news that the present government has failed and abandoned Abia State. It is only right to stand with one voice and say no to failure, no to debtors, no to an unprogressive government. We say no because we've been neglected, despite humongous support from the federal government.

“Abia rejoice, the light has come. Come February 16 and March 2 we must reject failures and elect APC candidates in the state.

“My government will focus on massive human capital and infrastructural development. We will reintroduce free education in my first year in office.

“Look at your roads, 12 years after the administration of former governor Orji Uzor Kalu, you can boast of nothing. But I say to you again, Abia rejoice! The light has come.

“We will focus on constructing massive roads for Ndundu and Isunabor communities, but that can only be possible with your support. So we must come out en masse and elect President Buhari as President, Dr. Orji Uzor Kalu as Senator, Uche Ogah as Governor, Onyejeocha as House of Rep. member. Once that's done, I assure you that massive developments will erupt in Abia state in my first few years in government. This is my promise to you.”

SOURCE: https://www.abnews247.com/2019/01/dr-ogah-assures-massive-road-construction-drums-support-for-pmb-ouk-onyejeocha-others/

(1) (Reply)

Agbaje Vows Pdp Will Resist Apc Rigging, Promises To Follow Jakande / Ikpeazu, Nwagba,otti Confirms Participation In Abia Guber Candidate / Okorocha Releases N7.5b For Renovation Of Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.