Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

"APC Will Not Participate In Rivers State Elections" - INEC Reveals - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "APC Will Not Participate In Rivers State Elections" - INEC Reveals (38651 Views)

Uche Secondus: PDP May Not Participate In Future Elections / "Why Atiku Cannot Inspect Election Materials Now" - INEC Reveals / 2019 Presidency: INEC Reveals Only Thing That Will Stop Saturday's Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "APC Will Not Participate In Rivers State Elections" - INEC Reveals by atiku4President(m): 10:14pm On Jan 21, 2019
KingOfThisnDat:
And this is how you expect to win? By cheating?! You guys are just criminals by nature.
E pain na m no be small
Re: "APC Will Not Participate In Rivers State Elections" - INEC Reveals by CrestMan: 10:15pm On Jan 21, 2019
Uglymugg:
Looks like the law is being held under Buhari's adminstration. Good one. The system is working thanks to Buhari, even if it affects his party, no one is above the law. cool

So sorry for the pain you feel! Really, so sorry but I'm glad to know you are able to still console yourself inspite of the hurt tongue
Re: "APC Will Not Participate In Rivers State Elections" - INEC Reveals by Uglymugg: 10:16pm On Jan 21, 2019
CrestMan:

So sorry for the pain you feel! Really, so sorry but I'm glad to know you are able to still console yourself inspite of the hurt tongue
Even if I were living in Nigeria, I won't feel an ounce of pain. I can't imagine what someone living in Nigeria must feel though.
Re: "APC Will Not Participate In Rivers State Elections" - INEC Reveals by Urchman200: 10:18pm On Jan 21, 2019
Amaechi will find it difficult to 4give oshemole from d look of things oshemole would have suspended Magnus long ago before d primary ,as a result of his anti party activities. Oshemole have inflicted injuries on apc.with his style of leadership.
Re: "APC Will Not Participate In Rivers State Elections" - INEC Reveals by igwefivestar(m): 10:19pm On Jan 21, 2019
Uglymugg:
Looks like the law is being held under Buhari's adminstration. Good one. The system is working thanks to Buhari, even if it affects his party, no one is above the law. cool
u dey reason like say u come new in 9ja, make I hear say APC no participate in that election. The next news u will hear now is appeal court upturn it.

1 Share

Re: "APC Will Not Participate In Rivers State Elections" - INEC Reveals by Uglymugg: 10:21pm On Jan 21, 2019
igwefivestar:
The next news u will hear now is appeal court upturn it.
Sounds like they're following due process then, no?
Re: "APC Will Not Participate In Rivers State Elections" - INEC Reveals by IamAtikulate: 10:21pm On Jan 21, 2019
PythonAmaka:

grin cheesy grin
Was Yaradua sacked after he confessed that the election that brought him in was rigged ?
Onnoghen's integrity is in doubt, he will be sacked.

python amaka
If APC remove the CJN make I bend. Una just dey waste time dey campaign, Buhari will not be President beyond 29th May.
Re: "APC Will Not Participate In Rivers State Elections" - INEC Reveals by Amumaigwe: 10:25pm On Jan 21, 2019
Uglymugg:

Which choice(s) does Buhari have?
Re: "APC Will Not Participate In Rivers State Elections" - INEC Reveals by Amumaigwe: 10:28pm On Jan 21, 2019
Uglymugg:
Oh believe me, he does. He's just not what you guys are painting him to be. I mean, have you come across anyone that forced you to convert to Islam lately? You know, as part of his agenda to Islamize Nigeria.

Buhari was on the verge of doing that but was resisted by the vehemence of the Christian leaders and the caution from US.
Re: "APC Will Not Participate In Rivers State Elections" - INEC Reveals by senatordave1(m): 10:33pm On Jan 21, 2019
IamAtikulate:

If APC remove the CJN make I bend. Una just dey waste time dey campaign, Buhari will not be President beyond 29th May.
Buhari will get 30% of rivers
Re: "APC Will Not Participate In Rivers State Elections" - INEC Reveals by senatordave1(m): 10:34pm On Jan 21, 2019
Amumaigwe:

Buhari was on the verge of doing that but was resisted by the vehemence of the Christian leaders and the caution from US.
When oga propaganda
Re: "APC Will Not Participate In Rivers State Elections" - INEC Reveals by IamAtikulate: 10:37pm On Jan 21, 2019
senatordave1:

Buhari will get 30% of rivers
Buhari will not be President beyond 29th May.
Re: "APC Will Not Participate In Rivers State Elections" - INEC Reveals by Uglymugg: 10:39pm On Jan 21, 2019
Amumaigwe:

Buhari is a dictator, at least that's what you guys called him. If he had the Islamization of Nigeria in his agenda, not even US can stop him, stop with all these excuses. YOu've been wrong about the man.
Re: "APC Will Not Participate In Rivers State Elections" - INEC Reveals by Elliot2(m): 10:41pm On Jan 21, 2019
ebuka1511:
Thinking outside the box, me thinks this is a ploy by APC to ensure that Rivers state governorship election is held on a different date from the national time table of election, this is what will play, say a week to the governorship election, one of the contestant from APC will secure a favorable ruling from a higher to have his name as the candidate for the party, INEC based on time constraints, and planning, will have to shift date of election as already ballot have been printed without APC'S candidate on the ballot sheet.

INEC will now postpone the election till when they could get all contestants on the ballot, and believe me, this is the initial plan. So a recap of what happened in Ekitti will be replayed with the state filled up with all military personnel as it was done in Ekitti.

Just my own opinion though.
just a minute number of pipo can analyse issues critically like u here.
Re: "APC Will Not Participate In Rivers State Elections" - INEC Reveals by Elliot2(m): 10:43pm On Jan 21, 2019
livelymatilda22:

You are the one with low IQ here.. I wonder how the found you worthy of the #10 per lying posts job..

You would have wailed yourself to coma if the judgment was against Pdp
lifelessmatilda22, opps. use ur head. wetin concern PDP for did matter?
Re: "APC Will Not Participate In Rivers State Elections" - INEC Reveals by DerrickzB: 10:47pm On Jan 21, 2019
KingOfThisnDat:
And this is how you expect to win? By cheating?! You guys are just criminals by nature.

Hehehe.. see pain.. sorry oo u hear.. zombie
Re: "APC Will Not Participate In Rivers State Elections" - INEC Reveals by senatordave1(m): 10:49pm On Jan 21, 2019
IamAtikulate:

Buhari will not be President beyond 29th May.
30% in rivers is a victory.atiku might only win taraba and benue
Re: "APC Will Not Participate In Rivers State Elections" - INEC Reveals by DerrickzB: 11:01pm On Jan 21, 2019
mistijude:
Now that it turns out to favour pdp,there supporters are happy now.It is no longer Amina Zakari or Lifeless Buhari or INEC chairman.Nigeria politics full of hypocrisy!

Hehehe.. but what concern PDP inside apc matter?? Issit PDP that took them to court?? You guys are looking for where to rest ur head n cry.. shift abeg
Re: "APC Will Not Participate In Rivers State Elections" - INEC Reveals by Uglymugg: 11:03pm On Jan 21, 2019
Do you see how every post on this page supporting Atiku is being sharee by one person?

That's how you know there are paid agents here making sure everyone they're paying are working. They're also some that are being paid to like pro atiku post

I just laugh. After spending all this Money and PDP later loose, they're going to be furious with you guys. You're going to make them kill alot of Nigerians out of frustration. grin

1 Like

Re: "APC Will Not Participate In Rivers State Elections" - INEC Reveals by Basher8583: 11:04pm On Jan 21, 2019
You can keep Rivers of blood no one needs that cultists state.
We are more focused on the Federal level

1 Like

Re: "APC Will Not Participate In Rivers State Elections" - INEC Reveals by joepepsy(m): 11:08pm On Jan 21, 2019
Remember now you praise INEC if tomorrow ruling is not in favor of PDP still stay true to your principle.
manuelzz:
Nice one! Wike on the beat!

PDP 1 VS APCrooks 0

tongue
Re: "APC Will Not Participate In Rivers State Elections" - INEC Reveals by henronelly: 11:11pm On Jan 21, 2019
The next hearing is 6 days after the election in supreme Court baba APC has lost this one
Abeyjide:

always make sure you are well informed. The Inec commissioner stated if any judgement comes up before then that candidates of APC should be fixed even if is 2 days to election, they will implement. I watched him live.
Re: "APC Will Not Participate In Rivers State Elections" - INEC Reveals by senatordave1(m): 11:23pm On Jan 21, 2019
henronelly:
The next hearing is 6 days after the election in supreme Court baba APC has lost this one
They haven't sir.if you just watched channels news,you will notice that the magnus faction have withdrawn their case from the supreme court while asking the court to rule on who is the authentic candidates.again,the case is before appeal court which will rule before Feb ends.its the appeal court ruling that inec will follow until apex court rules again on the 8the.
Mind you,apc can also go to court to stop once from conducting polls in rivers
Re: "APC Will Not Participate In Rivers State Elections" - INEC Reveals by senatordave1(m): 11:24pm On Jan 21, 2019
Basher8583:
You can keep Rivers of blood no one needs that cultists state.
We are more focused on the Federal level
Apc major issue is to deliver buhari and the rest will follow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gunmen Attack Ajimobi’s Boys While Moving N357m Out Of His Residence - SR / Ohonbamu: I Am Now Supporting Ize-Iyamu, He Will Defeat Obaseki / Gbemi Saraki To Oversee Maritime Sector, Amaechi To Oversee Railway Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.