Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,972 members, 7,956,628 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:51 PM

One Key Thing You Should Know Before Trusting Your Money To Any Developer. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / One Key Thing You Should Know Before Trusting Your Money To Any Developer. (229 Views)

Trusting Real Estate Firms In Lagos / Thanks For Trusting Us! / Dubai Is Building A Rotating Skyscraper. Here's Everything You Should Know. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

One Key Thing You Should Know Before Trusting Your Money To Any Developer. by osasrotheem(m): 9:04pm On Jan 21, 2019
There are several pointers to check out when investing your money in a real estate scheme being handled by a certain developer but to not stray from my point I will shoot right away at it.
A wise real estate investor do not trust his/her money with a developer because the property they manage is cheap. And talking about CHEAP!! What is cheap is really all about property value as against the price hence, 250k can be expensive and 20m can be cheap. Also, clients affordability too determines what is cheap and expensive from their own point of view. I just shared these two different angles about the word CHEAP as it relates to properties so as to bring more understanding to it. However, that's not where I am going.
A wise and intelligent real estate investor look beyond the price. And having considered the location assesses, most importantly, the capacity of the developer to deliver as promised.
This is very important to an investor because that is the ultimate goal. Investors trust developers with billions of naira because they've been able to ascertain their ability to deliver as promised.
There are so many real estate companies especially here in Lagos who has failed to deliver to their clients that one key factor that made their clients trust them with their hard earned money. In some instances, I have heard stories of how some will even fail to allocate to their clients the plot or plots paid for. It is so sad because this unprofessional disposition actually pose a threat to the image and credibility of those that truly delivers. As a Realtor, I pray we get out of this mess someday because it sure does make the job harder for us.
Howbeit, there are ways to avoid this sort of investment red flags. Look at past project/projects or state of current project of that particular developer. Assess it success rate thus far. Check out people's review on their estate scheme. If all you see and find out gives you a positive vibe after your thorough investigation you can gladly trust your money with them.
There are so many estates in existence that their developers have made investors happy thus far. One of those I can mention for free here is AMEN ESTATE developed by Redbricks Homes. They do have so many happy clients and happy consultants/marketer like myself too. They are currently replicating same satisfaction served their clients in the first Amen Estate in their AMEN ESTATE phase 2 scheme. Click the YouTube link to have a glimpse of their current project.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9KCcEoaJhc
So, here is my submission. I hope you find this article helpful. And please, feel free to share your own experience with any developer you've had dealings with.

(1) (Reply)

Estate Land For Sale / Competitive Stone Coated Metal Roofing Tiles Water Collector Rain Gutter / Be A GAP Consultant For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.