Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,902 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Adsense Approval Now Takes Up To 14 Days - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense Approval Now Takes Up To 14 Days (675 Views)

Major Fibre Cut Takes Banks In Nigeria And South Africa Offline / Will Montize Your Youtube Channel Within 14 Days / How To Activate 200MB For N50 On MTN, Valid For 14 Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adsense Approval Now Takes Up To 14 Days by Bethel80: 9:04pm On Jan 21, 2019
Contrary to how it has been in the past where AdSense accounts could be approved within days, even hours, approvals now take from 10-14 days. It is according to new Google policy. If you change to another domain or want to add another site. you may have to wait longer, don't panic.

A friend changed from .com to www.seamlessenglish.com.ng and it took 13 days before Google approved the new domain
Re: Adsense Approval Now Takes Up To 14 Days by fastseo: 3:51am On Jan 22, 2019
Yeah
Re: Adsense Approval Now Takes Up To 14 Days by omozu1(m): 5:51am On Jan 22, 2019
i apply for google adsense since oct 2018 and they have not reply.
i want to buy a domain name and apply again because the first application was with a ".com'"
i don't know if there will be any problem?

(1) (Reply)

What Could Be The Cause Of This? / What Did I Do To Change My Blog To New Domain / How Simple Share Button Will Expose Your Wordpress Site To Hackers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.