Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,910 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

What Could Be The Cause Of This? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / What Could Be The Cause Of This? (678 Views)

What's The Cause Of The Poor Loading Time Of This Site / High Traffic With Very Low CPC, What Could Be The Cause? / Webmasters Please What's The Cause Of This Hosting Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Could Be The Cause Of This? by updatedws: 12:02am On Jan 23, 2019
Hi webmasters

i submitted my site to Google search console about 3 months ago but I discovered my posts don't appear on Google.

Also my URL doesn't appear on Google.

For instance, if i type my URL without .com, my website doesn't show up on SERP.

Pls what could be the cause? I av resubmitted my site to search console severally yet no solution.

Pls I need a solution. Thanks
Re: What Could Be The Cause Of This? by netsurfer01(m): 12:33am On Jan 23, 2019
updatedws:
Hi webmasters

i submitted my site to Google search console about 3 months ago but I discovered my posts don't appear on Google.

Also my URL doesn't appear on Google.

For instance, if i type my URL without .com, my website doesn't show up on SERP.

Pls what could be the cause? I av resubmitted my site to search console severally yet no solution.

Pls I need a solution. Thanks

Have you submitted a valid sitemap for Google to crawl?
Have you verified ownership of your website on the search console?

These are the major cause(s) of those kind of errors.

Google is your friend wink

(1) (Reply)

How Simple Share Button Will Expose Your Wordpress Site To Hackers / Payment Received Adsense Available For Sale 2 Years Old / 2 Years Old Payment Received Verified Naija Adsense For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.