Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,517 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

#10 Years Challenge - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / #10 Years Challenge (325 Views)

I Ran Into My Classmate After 10 Years And She Did This / Uduakobong Nquot Got His Results From University Of Uyo After 10 Years / Is Your '10 Years Challenge' For Good Or Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#10 Years Challenge by DrBryan201811(m): 10:50pm On Jan 21, 2019
*A Must Read For All..*
*Don't Miss It..* .
Read up and share!.

*Theme;#10 Years Challenge { Part 1}*

By Hollis E. Idabor

*Are you tired of being a local champion?*

Are You Interested In Been A Global Icon?

Then Your Answers Are���

*Currently The Trend Of #10 Years Challenge is Really Massive*

Social Users Have Been Posting Several Pictures of Pictorial Transformation And Many Are Baffled By The Drastic Change.

Oh! This Lady/Guy Has Really Change ooo����

But How Many Has Taught Of Mental Transformation

*75% Of Those Transformed Physically Are Stagnant Mentally*

*No Achievement!*

*No Network!*

*No Better Income!*
*No Changes Even In their Offering!*

*No Added Value!*

But I was pleased With The 10 Years Challenge Of One Lady Who Has Laid An Historical landmark

*MEET*

*Dr. Aarinola Olaiya Blessing who broke 28 years of record in Obafemi Awolowo University College of Medicine, Ile-Ife and in the Nigeria Medical School, having graduated with 12 distinctions and with 17 prizes.*

She Has Not Only Change Physically But Mentally And Currently A Global Champion.

*Are You Still Like That Man Close To Pool Of Bethesda For 38years Yet Nothing Changed About Him*

Rather Was Bound By The Tool Created For Losers called *Excuse*

When Jesus saw him and knew that he had been lying there a long time, he said to him,

“ *Do you want to be healed?”*

*The sick man answered him, “Sir, I have no man to put me in the pool when the water is troubled*

No Man To Put Me In The pool

Many Are Still Waiting For That Man That Would Put You In Your Pool Of Financial Freedom But #10 years Challenge Has Passed On

Would You Get To The 38th Years Challenge Before You Begin To *ACT OUT*

*Opportunity You Could Take Advantage Of Surrounds Your Table But You're Too Blind Too See*

**Human Needs You Can Meet Are Unlimited Yet You Never Taught Of Anyone To Be Meant..*

Do You Know That Every Invention Of Life Is Centered On Satisfying The Needs Of Men.

*To be a global champion,you have got to think big and see the big picture outside the box of your immediate environment*

*Five percent of people think;*

*Ten Percent Of People Thinks Amiss*

*While,Eighty-five percent would rather die than think.*

Create A Thinking Time

*The Fact You're Here(present State) Today Doesn't Mean You Never Get There(Destiny) Because The Only Difference Between Here And There is T*

Which is Your Thinking

*Thinkers Will Derive Ideas And True voice of Solutions Are Heard From Deep Meditation*

You would remain a local champion until you think global and take actions

Action is Pulling The Trigger Of Your Destiny

*Action is Key Without Actions All Your Ideas Would Just Be An Illusion*

For your actions determines who you attract

*What actions are you taking today?*

Get Out of that primitive circle of local Champions and be productive

*Yea! Be Productive*

*Oh! Many who Desire to take this Challenging actions are restricted by the power of fear and would forever remain a local champion because all you ever desire are the other side of fear.*

*You cannot solve your problems with the same thinking tool You used when You created them.*

*For you to be announced globally you have to defeat the power of fear in you*

While I was very young l loved football and wanted to be a footballer watching the likes of zidane,ronaldinho etc.. then i was actually one of the best players within my local Community
But the barrier was that I was always afraid of competition

*So a time came when there was national competition in Lagos precisely at(Teslim balogun stadium*

I was opportune to be among the players for the competition but it was a total disaster

*When I saw guys with muscles,crowd chanting and a large number of dignities immediately I was feeling feverish and shaking like a two year old child*

Though I was one of the very good player but I permitted the power of fear to take total control of me
I lost confidence in my credible ability,
i was total flop

*oh! Lack of self confidence is a wavering wind that denies great Men of great heights.*

I was caught up by the disease called Lack of confidence

Yeah! It's indeed a disease capable of destroying the bones and marrows of Your Ability

*Other players and fans rained offensive words at me In pidgin*

"You nor sabi! play ball, na for house u dey do ur skills
You see field fever dey catch you.

*I was weaken,discouraged and destabilized*

I vow never to go national or international I'll rather be a local champion with no rains of curse
Haaha!

*if you don't think you're predictably sinking*

Those who never had a meaningful
life are people who never practice selective deafness so they gives room for criticism to be the basis of quitting

*Yea! Selective Deafness*

That's another topic for another day oo

*My dear, Quitting is never an option in the race of success..*

*In the race of success you have to PAY the PRICE to get the PRIZE*

But I never knew there's a price for greatness

All I Ever Wanted Was To Be An Hero

*I never knew that rejections are inevitable in the journey of an hero.*

*No price is too much to pay for greatness*

It doesn't really matter how much price U're paying today for what
matters is your desire to be globally announced

*That drive and enthusiasm to attain an enviable height would keep you going to your very point of limelight.*

My dear,give attention and pay the price for whatever you love

Don't give up!!
Never Relent!!.

*There's no best time to geared all your effort towards success rather than now..*

*What ever you give attention grows,where attention goes energy flows and excellent result shows*

*If this post has added value to you don't hesitate to comment below*

keep soaring Higher

There's A Life Transforming Seminar
coming Up 28-29th January

If You're Interested In Knowledge Dining With A Three Fold Goal Getter Doctors in our next seminar

If Yes Then
You're Lucky just send

I'm Interested
To Our WhatsApp Digit

+2349076100863

Seats Are Limited...

*I'm Hollis E. Idabor*
Mind Nutritionist And Love Doctor

(1) (Reply)

4 Alternative Forms Of Education – Dr Chimamanda Adichie / Turn Facebook,whatsapp, Twitter Into Atm(nigerians Only) / Female Lesson Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.