Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Caption these placards of Yobe buhari supporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption these placards of Yobe buhari supporters (29473 Views)

Caption These Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu And Kashim Shettima / Caption These Pictures Of Peter Obi And Datti In Borno State / Ahmed Lawan Stranded As INEC Certifies Bashir Machina Winner Of Yobe North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Caption these placards of Yobe buhari supporters by SaiAtikuTill203: 10:41am On Jan 22, 2019
Trouble1:
Continue consoling yourself
APCrooks

Re: Caption these placards of Yobe buhari supporters by olaolaking: 10:46am On Jan 22, 2019
Vulcanheph:
He probably can't read.... So he doesn't even know what it means.
Illiteracy is a disease.
he can't read but he can write. That is a pass mark
Re: Caption these placards of Yobe buhari supporters by adelee777: 10:56am On Jan 22, 2019
Strongbest:
All is well. What I notice is, there's so much hunger in Nigeria, the poverty level is really high, let's tell ourselves the truth.

As such, it's so easy to buy the conscience of many people with little to put in the stomach.

How can an adult, I mean someone in his right sense who's old enough to lead or even creating jobs for others be saying he believes in another mortal than he trusts in himself?

You've never lived in the North before. So I understand your underrating the illiteracy level and low IQ level of Northerners.
Re: Caption these placards of Yobe buhari supporters by bluefilm: 11:00am On Jan 22, 2019
Are these ones nigerians too?

Foolish people. angry
Re: Caption these placards of Yobe buhari supporters by Nobody: 11:03am On Jan 22, 2019
Trouble1:

Sharrap

Illiteracy or Disease. Which of the above words pain you most?
Re: Caption these placards of Yobe buhari supporters by Facetoface(m): 11:09am On Jan 22, 2019
U will be surprised to know that most of them don't even know what's written on their placards

1 Like

Re: Caption these placards of Yobe buhari supporters by Em5(m): 11:18am On Jan 22, 2019
Buhari is like a religion in the North.
Re: Caption these placards of Yobe buhari supporters by luluosas(m): 12:01pm On Jan 22, 2019
Sambisa forest? I wish them good luck
Trouble1:
grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8554764_img20190121201426_jpeg17bf9689126785b7c4cfc60b5821387a
The brown placard at the extreme right also goes :
We Yobeans must vote for Baba Buhari even if our polling units are transferred to sambisa forest grin grin
Zoom in to see
Re: Caption these placards of Yobe buhari supporters by erenax: 12:12pm On Jan 22, 2019
abdulazeez1002:
it is your father that is dead. Frustration must be killing u right now.
 misfits like you littering the cyberspace
grin

1 Like

Re: Caption these placards of Yobe buhari supporters by BubuZombi: 12:37pm On Jan 22, 2019
Vulcanheph:
Illiteracy is a disease.

Facetoface:
U will be surprised to know that most of them don't even know what's written on their placards

Agreed,

But the message is passed abi grin
Re: Caption these placards of Yobe buhari supporters by GarriKoro(m): 12:40pm On Jan 22, 2019
darfay:
Keep deceiving yourselves. Iffa hear say them sabi speak English for yobe. Dem just give am placard hold e no even know Wetin dem right
Na who teach Hausa man English
Ive met alot of Hausa guys in school that can write and speak better English than anyone in your entire clan
Re: Caption these placards of Yobe buhari supporters by namsythegreat: 12:50pm On Jan 22, 2019
Achieve more in 2019 with ICT training and Certification. Get employers to beg you. APPLY NOW http:///2swBuvh
Re: Caption these placards of Yobe buhari supporters by namsythegreat: 12:50pm On Jan 22, 2019
go to teamreworknigeria.org to register as Atiku Ambassador in your area. share

Re: Caption these placards of Yobe buhari supporters by ramatintin(m): 1:38pm On Jan 22, 2019
Maxymilliano:
I doubt if they actually know the meaning of the inscription on those placards ...
so because his from the north his an illiterate.if this were to be in the south u won't say this. Free your mind from hate.
Re: Caption these placards of Yobe buhari supporters by Awaja(m): 1:56pm On Jan 22, 2019
Do you expect less when clowns support you .
Re: Caption these placards of Yobe buhari supporters by ayatubuhari(m): 2:19pm On Jan 22, 2019
Vulcanheph:
Illiteracy is a disease.
sported enemy of good tings
Re: Caption these placards of Yobe buhari supporters by Baawaa(m): 3:11pm On Jan 22, 2019
Vulcanheph:
Illiteracy is a disease.
Your mentor (Atiku) cannot get this treatment,because he is a known thief grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Caption these placards of Yobe buhari supporters by Vulcanheph(m): 4:57pm On Jan 22, 2019
Baawaa:

Your mentor (Atiku) cannot get this treatment,because he is a known thief grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
What you should know is that every government we've had in Nigeria since independence has always been stealing.....
If you think buhari and apc hasn't been stealing also then you are a bigger fool than I think.
What I and probably every sane Nigerian wants is a government that tries to make life easier for it's people I don't care how much you embezzle.
FYI I don't support any party .
Re: Caption these placards of Yobe buhari supporters by Udengs25(m): 9:05pm On Jan 22, 2019
Illiterate amajiri! No wonder they're called Zombies. Smh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ibrahim Gambari Announced As New Chief Of Staff To The President / Voters Flee As Thugs Disrupt Election In Benue, Destroyed Ballot Box (photos) / List Of Candidates For Anambra 2014 Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.