Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:26 AM

Buhari Promises Youths Ministerial Slots If Re-elected’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Promises Youths Ministerial Slots If Re-elected’ (11433 Views)

Why I Gave Kaduna, Kano Two Ministerial Slots – Buhari / The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why / Ministerial Slots: The Battle Of Godfathers, Godsons (list) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Promises Youths Ministerial Slots If Re-elected’ by GSteve001(m): 9:27am On Jan 22, 2019
scam cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Promises Youths Ministerial Slots If Re-elected’ by Maxymilliano(m): 9:27am On Jan 22, 2019
Usual election gimmicks ...

ko le werk .

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Promises Youths Ministerial Slots If Re-elected’ by Benosky011(m): 9:27am On Jan 22, 2019
Na Yahoo Yahoo be this one ooo.
Make una run oooo

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Promises Youths Ministerial Slots If Re-elected’ by Pakerlokor: 9:28am On Jan 22, 2019
They have come again with another lie. When APC says Youth they mean the age range of 50 to 55. Useless FG

1 Like

Re: Buhari Promises Youths Ministerial Slots If Re-elected’ by chijiokeke: 9:28am On Jan 22, 2019

1 Like

Re: Buhari Promises Youths Ministerial Slots If Re-elected’ by jrusky(m): 9:28am On Jan 22, 2019
Hahahahaha aame promise in 2015. Buhari you too funny anyway I'm not sure he is the talking because he is in advance stage of demential.

Young ministerial slot my pooh. The last NTA interview with Buhari knocked him off completely in my own book. He is already a spirit in human flesh living in outer world packaged by apc to breathe as a living soul.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Promises Youths Ministerial Slots If Re-elected’ by Triangles1(m): 9:28am On Jan 22, 2019
I don't believe in this air promise but I will vote for him for the sake of people hateres on you and to does who wish him death, forgetting that only God have the absolute power to end, besides Atiku is an ex president, he embezzle the nation treasure when he was in power so I lost hope in him long time ago........ Next.
Re: Buhari Promises Youths Ministerial Slots If Re-elected’ by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 22, 2019
The same youths he called lazy? grin

Anyway, some youths will still vote him.

buhari till 2044!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Promises Youths Ministerial Slots If Re-elected’ by wolfenstein(m): 9:34am On Jan 22, 2019
ijustdey:

https://dailynigerian.com/buhari-promises-youths-ministerial-slots-if-re-elected/

Baba dey promise youth and students ministerial post, wen ASUU strike him never settle. Who dis one wan dey whine
Re: Buhari Promises Youths Ministerial Slots If Re-elected’ by jayman00004(m): 9:34am On Jan 22, 2019
Scam
Re: Buhari Promises Youths Ministerial Slots If Re-elected’ by sukerefakere(m): 9:34am On Jan 22, 2019
Copy and paste promise
Re: Buhari Promises Youths Ministerial Slots If Re-elected’ by wakes: 9:37am On Jan 22, 2019
Really?
Re: Buhari Promises Youths Ministerial Slots If Re-elected’ by Prechy08(m): 9:37am On Jan 22, 2019
Oga he can appoint one now so that we take him serious, it's not late.
Re: Buhari Promises Youths Ministerial Slots If Re-elected’ by Klington: 9:37am On Jan 22, 2019
You again undecided undecided undecided

Re: Buhari Promises Youths Ministerial Slots If Re-elected’ by princeemmma(m): 9:40am On Jan 22, 2019
always making promises that will never be fulfilled even in the second term, later on, will need to continue making the promises for the third term too........ we are lazy afterall, we don't need any slots..

#letthegoodpartywin
Re: Buhari Promises Youths Ministerial Slots If Re-elected’ by Klington: 9:40am On Jan 22, 2019
You again undecided undecided undecided
Don't lemme swear for you oo

Re: Buhari Promises Youths Ministerial Slots If Re-elected’ by MyGeneration(m): 9:40am On Jan 22, 2019
In your first tenure that you have everything to loose, you didn't appoint youths. Is it in your second tenure that you will appoint them?
Re: Buhari Promises Youths Ministerial Slots If Re-elected’ by edibobo: 9:41am On Jan 22, 2019
Ministerial Slots for APC Lazy Youths.... unrealistic promise from Dullard
Re: Buhari Promises Youths Ministerial Slots If Re-elected’ by namsythegreat: 9:42am On Jan 22, 2019
Achieve more in 2019 with ICT training and Certification. Get employers to beg you. APPLY NOW http:///2swBuvh

Pay for exams now, write now. http:///2swgVPm
Re: Buhari Promises Youths Ministerial Slots If Re-elected’ by Praisesmart23(m): 9:43am On Jan 22, 2019
PMB, I don't want to be called lazy youth any longer.... So, please give the mantle of the leadership to a man that can deliver the youths... His excellency Omoyele Sowore
Re: Buhari Promises Youths Ministerial Slots If Re-elected’ by jrusky(m): 9:44am On Jan 22, 2019
Triangles1:
I don't believe in this air promise but I will vote for him for the sake of people hateres on you and to does who wish him death, forgetting that only God have the absolute power to end, besides Atiku is an ex president, he embezzle the nation treasure when he was in power so I lost hope in him long time ago........ Next.

Clap for yourself. Pls tell EFCC to provide the evidence of his loot bro? and I will accept your take. So a man who could barely remember anything should remain in power and rule you via proxy by someone you did not voted for and to you that is cool? His wife spoke that her husband is no longer in charge yet you people remain defiant these was how pdp packaged Yar dua then and wasted that nice man life turning his kids to fatherless kids in the name of political selfishness.

So a lifeless severe memory lost man should keep ruling you? The earlier you get the fact the better it is for you. There are option better to vote for I mean people with good and sound health but all you people just want is for Buhari to die in power after his son is already a half dead soul and at the end the same *OYO*(on yiyr own) treatment given to
Yar adua wife and kids will befall Aisha and her kids. Nice one but bro we will help you retire Buhari to Daura by next month we won't wait for Abacha or Yar adua drama happening again in Nigeria never ok.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Promises Youths Ministerial Slots If Re-elected’ by Ozkar: 9:45am On Jan 22, 2019
Anyone that is fooled a second time is a disgrace to their unborn children. This man that doesn't fucking know what an aspirant for the office of governor is called.

A Nigerian who wants to get a N50k job would have to present all manner of certificates, pass through interviews and tests, but we gave the biggest job in Nigeria to a senile illiterate, and some are thinking of doing it again

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Promises Youths Ministerial Slots If Re-elected’ by asawanathegreat(m): 9:50am On Jan 22, 2019
The youths will be given left over appointments.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Promises Youths Ministerial Slots If Re-elected’ by Oweku: 9:50am On Jan 22, 2019
Story story... He also promised to flushed out boko haram in 6weeks in 2015..thnk God say we still know wetin boko boys still dey do.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Promises Youths Ministerial Slots If Re-elected’ by oceanics: 9:51am On Jan 22, 2019
It's so disappointing to observe Nigerian youth rooting for an incompetent government as we have now, a president that tell the world how lazy Nigerian youth are, and who ever travel out of the country to seek asylum should be deported back.
To me I have never seen youth that us as hard working as Nigerian youth despite all the limitations put in place by the government to deter their effort they still try hard and eventually succeed.
Honestly we don't need this resuffled politicians any more, having said that we know how this present government come into power, because we need a change , now we have seen that they have failed to deliver I think it's proper they should pack out and go , let's try out someone else.
You need to be the one to dicate who we want, until that happens we will cotinue to be rigmaroling in same spot.
So please forget your promises now , you have failed .

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Promises Youths Ministerial Slots If Re-elected’ by ken6488(m): 9:52am On Jan 22, 2019
send buhari to 456

for more funny jokes

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Promises Youths Ministerial Slots If Re-elected’ by bluebay(m): 9:52am On Jan 22, 2019
Don’t worry Buhari. Atiku already made that Promise. Say something better and stop telling lies. Which of your ministers are you ready to drop for Nigeria Youths? Or you ready to Dump Amechi or Lieing Mohammed or the minister of darkness? Don’t think so.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Promises Youths Ministerial Slots If Re-elected’ by Olakunorivictor(m): 9:54am On Jan 22, 2019
Lol, this man is confused How can you promise managerial slot to set of people.. You claimed are lazy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria’s External Reserves Hit $44bn First Time In 2019 / APC’s Historic Swindle, By Sonala Olumhense / Kaduna Bans Motorcycles, Weapons, Restricts Tricycles In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.