Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,698 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

Buhari Promises Youths Ministerial Slots If Re-elected’ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Promises Youths Ministerial Slots If Re-elected’ (11438 Views)

Why I Gave Kaduna, Kano Two Ministerial Slots – Buhari / The 7 States President Buhari Gave Two Ministerial Slots And The Reasons Why / Ministerial Slots: The Battle Of Godfathers, Godsons (list) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Promises Youths Ministerial Slots If Re-elected’ by AreaFada2: 10:17am On Jan 22, 2019
Sure, one of his nephews and nieces.

Be deceiving yourself & APC goons.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Promises Youths Ministerial Slots If Re-elected’ by Freeman59: 10:18am On Jan 22, 2019
Hahahahahahahahaha, I smell desperation and LIES

1 Like

Re: Buhari Promises Youths Ministerial Slots If Re-elected’ by EnBozz(m): 10:18am On Jan 22, 2019
It is so painful that buhari will still win the election through rigging. All the security agencies have been bought to work with APC.

As it stands, Nigerians should be ready for another 4 years of buhari or a lot of blood shed during and after the election. I am not a prophet, but many of you should take note of what I have just said.
Re: Buhari Promises Youths Ministerial Slots If Re-elected’ by lordess(m): 10:20am On Jan 22, 2019
How did the national school feeding programme develop is nation? Or how did trader mini, n-power?

And believe me, both Buhari an everyone in his campaign team are all brain disjointed.

No cohesion at all!

Tufiakwa!!!!
Re: Buhari Promises Youths Ministerial Slots If Re-elected’ by chiedozie198100: 10:35am On Jan 22, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

They have started making promiseso for Buhari again. Let them allow the man to talk. Later now they will start denying he ever said that.

exactly my thoughts.

i still cannot comprehend how 180million nigerians fell for this fraud and his antics?
Re: Buhari Promises Youths Ministerial Slots If Re-elected’ by Nature8(m): 10:42am On Jan 22, 2019
Christonjnr:
Who is Bubuu fooling? I refused to be fooled again. After saying we the youths are lazy?

Oga pack your things and get ready to visit Daura
Gbam! cheesy
Re: Buhari Promises Youths Ministerial Slots If Re-elected’ by Nobody: 10:42am On Jan 22, 2019
dumb story for moorons!...day just break abi?.....

I REFUSE TO REPEAT MY 2015 BLUNDER! # NEVER AGAIN!

#KEEP FOOLING YOUR FELLOW COWS.
Re: Buhari Promises Youths Ministerial Slots If Re-elected’ by Nature8(m): 10:46am On Jan 22, 2019
TheBlessedMAN:
In football,

We have the SPECIAL ONE - Jose Mourinho.

We have the CHOOSEN ONE - David Moyes.

We have the LUCKY ONE - Zinedine Zidane.

In politics,
We have the FUNNY ONE - Robert Mugabe.

The LIVELY ONE- Donald Trump.

The STRATEGIC ONE - Vladimir Putin.

The DARING ONE - This north Korean president wey resemble some actors in Jumong.

And the list goes on and on.

But dont be mistaken, the list cant be completely completed without adding the most DULLAR.DINHO president the world has ever known. In simpler Donald-Trumpic terms, the list cant be completely completed without the unpleasant inclusion of the..............(FILL IN THE GAP) If you follow.

grin grin
Re: Buhari Promises Youths Ministerial Slots If Re-elected’ by eedris07(m): 10:46am On Jan 22, 2019
How can Mr. President give ministerial slot to lazy youth? Lolz��
Re: Buhari Promises Youths Ministerial Slots If Re-elected’ by Yankee101: 10:53am On Jan 22, 2019
After how many years?
Re: Buhari Promises Youths Ministerial Slots If Re-elected’ by Ganduri: 11:02am On Jan 22, 2019
freemanbubble:
Isoright
A friend of mine benefited from the N power in Benin city sha

She is still schooling in uniben
But the salary of that Npower is thirty thousand naira

I dey chop that money with her every month ending

Na your tyoe them dey take 1k give belle. So because your friend dey get money for doing nothing make Buhari continue? i ask you again which one better? make them return Nigeria to how e dey before Buhari take over with food prices affordable and cost of living cheaper, than make your friend dey give you small change from Npower? abeg olodo no be talent. Stop to dey showcase am for public.
Re: Buhari Promises Youths Ministerial Slots If Re-elected’ by highdon(m): 11:02am On Jan 22, 2019
''in davido's voice'' I won't fall for dis for dis
Re: Buhari Promises Youths Ministerial Slots If Re-elected’ by Nobody: 11:08am On Jan 22, 2019
chiedozie198100:

exactly my thoughts.

i still cannot comprehend how 180million nigerians fell for this fraud and his antics?

That is how the vice president was answering questions thrown at the president.

They should allow Buhari talk for himself. He is not a kid for crying out loud.

The thing tire me brother
Re: Buhari Promises Youths Ministerial Slots If Re-elected’ by FLYFIRE(m): 11:09am On Jan 22, 2019
Triangles1:
I don't believe in this air promise but I will vote for him for the sake of people hateres on you and to does who wish him death, forgetting that only God have the absolute power to end, besides Atiku is an ex president, he embezzle the nation treasure when he was in power so I lost hope in him long time ago........ Next.
Just type 'How buhari ran ptf' in the google search box & you will come & edit this post. Or may be, you were born in the 90s
Re: Buhari Promises Youths Ministerial Slots If Re-elected’ by Shampoo77: 11:12am On Jan 22, 2019
This Buhari and his zombies supporters are foolish ooo. Let him start now by sacking Audu Ogbe and Abba Kyari who are both more than 80years.
Re: Buhari Promises Youths Ministerial Slots If Re-elected’ by FLYFIRE(m): 11:12am On Jan 22, 2019
EnBozz:
It is so painful that buhari will still win the election through rigging. All the security agencies have been bought to work with APC.

As it stands, Nigerians should be ready for another 4 years of buhari or a lot of blood shed during and after the election. I am not a prophet, but many of you should take note of what I have just said.

Mark this post bro...buhari WILL NOT RETURN TO ASO ROCK.
Re: Buhari Promises Youths Ministerial Slots If Re-elected’ by berrystunn(m): 11:15am On Jan 22, 2019
MufasaRebirth:
Fulani Youths
For sure
Re: Buhari Promises Youths Ministerial Slots If Re-elected’ by chiedozie198100: 11:27am On Jan 22, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

That is how the vice president was answering questions thrown at the president.

They should allow Buhari talk for himself. He is not a kid for crying out loud.

The thing tire me brother

my bro, u see that townhall meeting? it summarized the entire fraud this government is made of. and it has vindicated every critic of this government.

a supposed president of a country cannot articulate his thoughts in words, he needs assistance from his vice, and for some reason we expect the empty head to make good decisions on issues as serious as the economy, education, foreign policy, internal affairs, military, policing, budget e.t.c.

nigeria is about to implode if we allow this man to continue.

this is beyond ZOMBIE vs WAILER fight. we are all in the ship heading for an iceberg, and our captain has no f*cking clue about this impending doom, and he has refused to allow more competent sailors to sail this ship to safety.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Promises Youths Ministerial Slots If Re-elected’ by Bestbeelieve: 11:49am On Jan 22, 2019
LMAO Oga Buharee abeg come and be going!!! If na Joke stop am....
Re: Buhari Promises Youths Ministerial Slots If Re-elected’ by FreshestManny(m): 12:54pm On Jan 22, 2019
Na so we dey hear. When him enter, the tune go change. Yet some stupid citizens that are seeing the obvious truth will still go ahead and vote someone that has failed.
Re: Buhari Promises Youths Ministerial Slots If Re-elected’ by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 22, 2019
ijustdey:

https://dailynigerian.com/buhari-promises-youths-ministerial-slots-if-re-elected/

Who is Bubuu fooling?
We refuse to be fooled or scammed again.
After saying we the youths are lazy?

Oga pack your things and get ready to visit Daura

Re: Buhari Promises Youths Ministerial Slots If Re-elected’ by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jan 22, 2019
chiedozie198100:

my bro, u see that townhall meeting? it summarized the entire fraud this government is made of. and it has vindicated every critic of this government.

a supposed president of a country cannot articulate his thoughts in words, he needs assistance from his vice, and for some reason we expect the empty head to make good decisions on issues as serious as the economy, education, foreign policy, internal affairs, military, policing, budget e.t.c.

nigeria is about to implode if we allow this man to continue.

this is beyond ZOMBIE vs WAILER fight. we are all in the ship heading for an iceberg, and our captain has no f*cking clue about this impending doom, and he has refused to allow more competent sailors to sail this ship to safety.

The man who sold Buhari to Nigerian thoughtless class is a genius. He should be given an award.

I can't understand how people defend his blunders to the point of wanting to keep him in power. It beats my imagination.
Re: Buhari Promises Youths Ministerial Slots If Re-elected’ by franzis(m): 2:02pm On Jan 22, 2019
Lies from the pit of hell , believe this at your own peril

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC’s Historic Swindle, By Sonala Olumhense / Daily Independent Retracts Pantami Terrorist Story / Zoning: Ugwunayi Calls On Tambuwal, 3 Others PDP Aspirants To Be Fair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.