Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,169 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Yahoo Boy Pretending To Be A Woman, Scams US Citizen Of $2300 - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Pretending To Be A Woman, Scams US Citizen Of $2300 (29376 Views)

Masked Man Who Rapes Men In Ogun, While Pretending To Be A Spirit, Arrested / How Pastor ThankGod Abam Was Shot Dead By Assassins Pretending To Be Vigilante / Anambra Female Beggar Pretending To Be Burnt With Makeup Escapes Jungle Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yahoo Boy Pretending To Be A Woman, Scams US Citizen Of $2300 by Gracespecial101(m): 9:48am On Jan 22, 2019
Crime bought Crime paid
Re: Yahoo Boy Pretending To Be A Woman, Scams US Citizen Of $2300 by sohiemi(m): 9:54am On Jan 22, 2019
The bail conditions are unfair. He should appeal. 20 million is way too much for the offense
Re: Yahoo Boy Pretending To Be A Woman, Scams US Citizen Of $2300 by Thatdopekelly(m): 9:54am On Jan 22, 2019
That plead not guilty part got like... grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Pretending To Be A Woman, Scams US Citizen Of $2300 by Ugosample(m): 9:59am On Jan 22, 2019
freemanbubble:
Mumu boy. Instead of you to accept the charges. You are pleading not guilty!

Efcc should use their strength on something reasonable not Yahoo guys
Mumu them
And for those of you criticizing Yahoo guys
who says Yahoo is not appropriate?
Do you know what it takes to do Yahoo ?
Yahoo guys work smarter than other workers on planet Earth.
You lazy fuckkkk can't even do Yahoo. Yahoo guys have mental strength.

And lastly Yahoo is not bad
Yahoo is the act of taking advantage and capitalizing on the greediness and stupidity of humans.
Yahoo guys bring money into the country. Improve the economy.
So if maga bleed then guys go smile.
Abeg nosa give me that laptop make i bomb small

Whether you like it or not niggarzzz don't run out of format and tools

A Chinese woman is even bleeding for me now.

We Edos nor dey Hustle hard we dey Hustle smart! Be mentally strong.

look at this one

Wasted generation of a wasted country

4 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Pretending To Be A Woman, Scams US Citizen Of $2300 by Topmaike007(m): 9:59am On Jan 22, 2019
Oceannaagent:
Bail of 20M Untop how much he received
that's a way of telling him that he can't be released..

3 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Pretending To Be A Woman, Scams US Citizen Of $2300 by princeemmma(m): 10:02am On Jan 22, 2019
Living on other peoples wealth, thinking it is the only means to survive.......... undecided undecided undecided undecided

Re: Yahoo Boy Pretending To Be A Woman, Scams US Citizen Of $2300 by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 22, 2019
Trizzi:
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Ibadan Zonal Office, today arraigned Ajibade Wasiu Oladotun, pictured above, before Justice M.A. Onyetenu of the Federal High Court sitting in Osogbo, Osun State on a three-count charge bordering on obtaining money by false pretence and possession of false document.
.html
Name-checkers right now

Cc lzaa velocity25 imperialyoruba sarrki pythonamaka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yahoo Boy Pretending To Be A Woman, Scams US Citizen Of $2300 by livelymatilda22: 10:05am On Jan 22, 2019
Pachukwudi44 and SalamRushdie will soon be here to support him.I don't really know what they gain from it..
Re: Yahoo Boy Pretending To Be A Woman, Scams US Citizen Of $2300 by chendstone01(m): 10:05am On Jan 22, 2019
come u dey copy and paste this your post every thread about yahoo boys same comment write something else and I'm not against your hustle cus I nor dey feed you but try post something different form this one abi u Don run out of comments

freemanbubble:
Mumu boy. Instead of you to accept the charges. You are pleading not guilty!

Efcc should use their strength on something reasonable not Yahoo guys
Mumu them
And for those of you criticizing Yahoo guys
who says Yahoo is not appropriate?
Do you know what it takes to do Yahoo ?
Yahoo guys work smarter than other workers on planet Earth.
You lazy fuckkkk can't even do Yahoo. Yahoo guys have mental strength.

And lastly Yahoo is not bad
Yahoo is the act of taking advantage and capitalizing on the greediness and stupidity of humans.
Yahoo guys bring money into the country. Improve the economy.
So if maga bleed then guys go smile.
Abeg nosa give me that laptop make i bomb small

Whether you like it or not niggarzzz don't run out of format and tools

A Chinese woman is even bleeding for me now.

We Edos nor dey Hustle hard we dey Hustle smart! Be mentally strong.
Re: Yahoo Boy Pretending To Be A Woman, Scams US Citizen Of $2300 by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:10am On Jan 22, 2019
Nigerians don't realize if it isn't yahoo it would be terrorizing the populace, over 20m jobs lost and boys still looking fresh, hard to decide if it's a curse or a blessing on the youth, how many years do you have you work as a civil servant to afford a benz/house?
Yahoo is a product of the society like Boko haram

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Pretending To Be A Woman, Scams US Citizen Of $2300 by shotuns: 10:11am On Jan 22, 2019
You at tHe ignoramous individual in this Case. . Is crime good ? And your claim that moneybwas never return to the victims was wrong. You should get your information right Before spewing rubbish online.
Here is a pointer for you.
https://www.nairaland.com/4967801/efcc-returns-n4.3m-fraud-victim#74872989

MyGeneration:
To me it is very corrupt and stup1d if Efcc would arrest people who engage in internet fraud then fail to return the money back to the person they scammed it from.

If you would collect the proceeds of a scam from a scammer then pocket the money you too are a scammer @EFCC
Re: Yahoo Boy Pretending To Be A Woman, Scams US Citizen Of $2300 by ibietela2(m): 10:12am On Jan 22, 2019
20M for 800k?
grin

2 Likes

Re: Yahoo Boy Pretending To Be A Woman, Scams US Citizen Of $2300 by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 22, 2019
Webcamseller:
all this yahoo boys sef undecided
what kinda paid entertainment do you offer?
Re: Yahoo Boy Pretending To Be A Woman, Scams US Citizen Of $2300 by Webcamseller(f): 10:16am On Jan 22, 2019
Blyzz:
what kinda paid entertainment do you offer?

Add me on Skype to find out
Re: Yahoo Boy Pretending To Be A Woman, Scams US Citizen Of $2300 by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 22, 2019
Xisnin:

Very good decision by the judge.
Kudos to EFCC.
if that boy comes up with the money, who then is the money going to. The victim or EFCC. Can't you think. Who's now the scammer?

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Pretending To Be A Woman, Scams US Citizen Of $2300 by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 22, 2019
Webcamseller:

Add me on Skype to find out
I want to marry you. I already know! Are you ready for marriage yet?
Re: Yahoo Boy Pretending To Be A Woman, Scams US Citizen Of $2300 by Nigeriadondie: 10:21am On Jan 22, 2019
MyGeneration:
To me it is very corrupt and stup1d if Efcc would arrest people who engage in internet fraud then fail to return the money back to the person they scammed it from.

If you would collect the proceeds of a scam from a scammer then pocket the money you too are a scammer @EFCC

They do return the money recovered from the fraudsters and refunded to the victim or sent to the embassy of the country of the victim after notifying the person through mail.
I am saying this from experience of a victim I helped to recover her money. She got all her money but sadly she borrowed the money with credit card and had to pay the interest alone herself

1 Like

Re: Yahoo Boy Pretending To Be A Woman, Scams US Citizen Of $2300 by KingstonDome: 10:21am On Jan 22, 2019
Re: Yahoo Boy Pretending To Be A Woman, Scams US Citizen Of $2300 by HardGuyHardGuy: 10:25am On Jan 22, 2019
Originality007:

but we are blacks now grin grin
This got me laughing real hard! grin grin grin
Re: Yahoo Boy Pretending To Be A Woman, Scams US Citizen Of $2300 by Masterace(m): 10:30am On Jan 22, 2019
that skunk you sniffed no go for ur health change to another grin grin grin
ct2:
na them them , buhari surportter
Re: Yahoo Boy Pretending To Be A Woman, Scams US Citizen Of $2300 by Evercurious(f): 10:31am On Jan 22, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
Nigerians don't realize if it isn't yahoo it would be terrorizing the populace, over 20m jobs lost and boys still looking fresh, hard to decide if it's a curse or a blessing on the youth, how many years do you have you work as a civil servant to afford a benz/house?
Yahoo is a product of the society like Boko haram

Thank you.. I m not justifying it but people must survive. Where are the jobs? No enabling environment for bissiness to thrive etc.. What else do you expect? Youth getting busy, channelling energy and steam towards the wrong direction
Re: Yahoo Boy Pretending To Be A Woman, Scams US Citizen Of $2300 by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 22, 2019
This is really bad,this idiot keep destroying our reputation
Re: Yahoo Boy Pretending To Be A Woman, Scams US Citizen Of $2300 by Delivar(m): 10:37am On Jan 22, 2019
uckennety:

They are scamming us already!

Do you know how many visa refusals Nigeria get monthly from countries all over the world!

do you know how many jobs are taken from Nigeria

Guy chill
I am talking if they want to do it like stealing the money directly.
Re: Yahoo Boy Pretending To Be A Woman, Scams US Citizen Of $2300 by Saintsami(m): 10:37am On Jan 22, 2019
grin hmmm!
Re: Yahoo Boy Pretending To Be A Woman, Scams US Citizen Of $2300 by berrystunn(m): 10:37am On Jan 22, 2019
MyGeneration:

The government is looting from looters
Re: Yahoo Boy Pretending To Be A Woman, Scams US Citizen Of $2300 by Godson213: 10:37am On Jan 22, 2019
Rebornhombre:

20m means he as to pay 10% of the said amount, which is 2M and 2 surgeries.

What is surgeries or you mean surties?
Re: Yahoo Boy Pretending To Be A Woman, Scams US Citizen Of $2300 by berrystunn(m): 10:44am On Jan 22, 2019
princeemmma:
Living on other peoples wealth, thinking it is the only means to survive.......... undecided undecided undecided undecided

Name one organization that is scam free .

Politics, bank , religion, etc all scam
Re: Yahoo Boy Pretending To Be A Woman, Scams US Citizen Of $2300 by MrRitchie: 10:47am On Jan 22, 2019
If politicians steal 100million then go give am 500 thousand bail but if ordinary person steal 500k them go give me 30 million bail

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9-Year-Old Boy Chained By Stepmother & Father In Abia / Priest/Lawyer Beats And Bites YABATECH Female Student In Lagos. Photos / Man Known As Alomo Bitters Shot Dead By Suspected Cultists In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.