Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,688 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Yahoo Boy Pretending To Be A Woman, Scams US Citizen Of $2300 - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Yahoo Boy Pretending To Be A Woman, Scams US Citizen Of $2300 (29374 Views)

Masked Man Who Rapes Men In Ogun, While Pretending To Be A Spirit, Arrested / How Pastor ThankGod Abam Was Shot Dead By Assassins Pretending To Be Vigilante / Anambra Female Beggar Pretending To Be Burnt With Makeup Escapes Jungle Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Yahoo Boy Pretending To Be A Woman, Scams US Citizen Of $2300 by nkor03: 10:09am On Jan 27, 2019
HAPPY SUNDAY TO EVERYBODY..WE ARE STILL THE WINNER WITH OUR RELIABLE AND LEGIT SOURCE..CONGRATS TO THOSE THAT BET WITH AND WON BIGGER FOR OUR LAST WINNING..HERE IS ANOTHER SURE WINNING FOR STRONG MINDER ONLY..INTERESTED CALL OR WHATSAPP FOR NEXT GAME

Re: Yahoo Boy Pretending To Be A Woman, Scams US Citizen Of $2300 by MrRitchie: 11:54am On Feb 16, 2019
pheonixdld2:

Hello bro please I want to ask you something about your thread in the properties section(self contain room and parlour)
My number is in my signature
Thank you.
sorry for late response, no more available

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suspected Killer Of A Man Apprehended & Tied With Rope By Vigilante In Enugu(pix / 9-Year-Old Boy Chained By Stepmother & Father In Abia / 6 Osun College Of Technology Lecturers Kidnapped, 1 Killed. Graphic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.