Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,049 members, 7,814,602 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

Need Help Ooo !!! - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Need Help Ooo !!! (878 Views)

They Have Given Php Cocaine Ooo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Help Ooo !!! by Tobiadiks(m): 12:59am On Jan 22, 2019
Am a Student of OAU 200L studying my first degree in industrial chemistry.
Due to tight admissions i couldnt get into COMP SCI
I have been reading and learning snippets of codes.
I developed passion for programming a long time and anticipate to be the best. Currently learning DATA MANAGEMENT IN JSON
Of recently developed my Android App(a browser) which Made me realize where i belong.

I need advice on how to go about achieving my coding dreams.
No insult ps
Re: Need Help Ooo !!! by Trouble1: 1:03am On Jan 22, 2019
Tobiadiks:
Am a Student of OAU 200L studying my first degree in industrial chemistry.
Due to tight admissions i couldnt get into COMP SCI
I have been reading and learning snippets of codes.
I developed passion for programming a long time and anticipate to be the best. Currently learning DATA MANAGEMENT IN JSON
Of recently developed my Android App(a browser) which Made me realize where i belong.

I need advice on how to go about achieving my coding dreams.
No insult ps

What’s your current CGPA in your industrial chemistry ?
Re: Need Help Ooo !!! by Tobiadiks(m): 1:04am On Jan 22, 2019
Re: Need Help Ooo !!! by Tobiadiks(m): 1:08am On Jan 22, 2019
100L 1ST SEMESTER
Re: Need Help Ooo !!! by adelnehis(m): 1:48am On Jan 22, 2019
Congrats bro.
If you'd like to achieve your programming dreams, I suggest publishing as many apps as you can and all of them must have at least a banner ad.

You could be making up to $10 a day if you play your cards right.
Re: Need Help Ooo !!! by greatface(m): 8:29am On Jan 22, 2019
I am thinking you can switch course of study especially when you can meetup.

However, you can learn programming alongside other professions and still be good.
Re: Need Help Ooo !!! by Bizmagnet: 10:06am On Jan 22, 2019
Studying Computer Science in Nigerian schools will not make you anyway better. I will advice you continue with your course while create time for coding. Spend your holidays learning more on it online and you achieve your dream even before you graduate. Make sure you graduate well.
Re: Need Help Ooo !!! by vezycash(m): 8:29pm On Jan 22, 2019
Tobiadiks:

Listen to this man below:

Bizmagnet:
Studying Computer Science in Nigerian schools will not make you anyway better. I will advice you continue with your course while create time for coding. Spend your holidays learning more on it online and you achieve your dream even before you graduate. Make sure you graduate well.

Since ur in a university, it's very easy to verify what he just told you. Visit the computer science department - find as many 400L guys as you can and ask them questions about their courses, their programming ability and more.

When you're satisfied, keep doing what you're doing. Write as many apps, sites, games as possible. Do a few jobs for free. Or even start looking for paid projects right away.

Just put more fire. Good job.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Eastcode Computer Programming Academy Kicking Off In Enugu. / Why I’m Bad At Coding And People Think I’m Good / Challenges Programmers Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.