Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,454 members, 7,819,666 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

If We Found People On Mars - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If We Found People On Mars (440 Views)

Pastor Chris 'Heals' Nine People On Stretchers (Video) / You Romance And Kiss People On Movie Set - Mike Bamiloye / Why Daddy Freeze Blocks People On Instagram. Examining Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If We Found People On Mars by panafrican(m): 4:17am On Jan 22, 2019
Would they be Christians or Muslims ?
Re: If We Found People On Mars by whitebeard(m): 4:33am On Jan 22, 2019
Guy pass me that weed..! cheesy
Re: If We Found People On Mars by orisa37: 5:17am On Jan 22, 2019
panafrican:

No. But God's Glory, to all Creatures, will be further magnified and His Power and Might unimaginably inestimable.
Re: If We Found People On Mars by Nobody: 5:22am On Jan 22, 2019
panafrican:
Don't mind them.
I keep telling people that RELIGION has done more harm than GOOD.
PEOPLE should stay in their houses and worship God the way they choose provided it is within the ambits of the principles governing that particular land.
Re: If We Found People On Mars by MrSix: 5:48am On Jan 22, 2019
orisa37:

No. But God's Glory, to all Creatures, will be further magnified and His Power and Might unimaginably inestimable.
On a serious note, you nearly caused the growth of a brain tumour in my head. Stop validating God. Let him do it himself.
How can you help an all sufficient being? That's sacrilegious.
And for what you've written, even my 10 months old niece would notice how dumb it is.

Need a laptop?
I sell USA used Laptops
Free delivery within Lagos only and it's pay on delivery
Details in my signature

2 Likes

Re: If We Found People On Mars by orisa37: 8:22am On Jan 22, 2019
MrSix:

On a serious note, you nearly caused the growth of a brain tumour in my head. Stop validating God. Let him do it himself.
How can you help an all sufficient being? That's sacrilegious.
And for what you've written, even my 10 months old niece would notice how dumb it is.

Need a laptop?
I sell USA used Laptops
Free delivery within Lagos only and it's pay on delivery
Details in my signature

It's The Word which was with The All Sufficient Being in The Begining and was that Being that is making me all sufficient in The Being.

Your 10 year old Niece has not reached Puberty and could not have experienced The All Sufficient Being.

I received a Miracle last Night. Praise God for The Mars Beings.

Dash me one good laptop free. Buhari has frozen my account.
Re: If We Found People On Mars by MrSix: 8:27am On Jan 22, 2019
orisa37:

It's The Word which was with The All Sufficient Being in The Begining and was that Being that is making me all sufficient in The Being.

Your 10 year old Niece has not reached Puberty and could not have experienced The All Sufficient Being.

I received a Miracle last Night. Praise God for The Mars Beings.

Dash me one good laptop free. Buhari has frozen my account.
Lols
Buhari has frozen my dash.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If We Found People On Mars by HardGuyHardGuy: 8:53am On Jan 22, 2019
panafrican:

No, they will be ChrisMus (heard the term in a comedy skit I watched) grin grin grin
Re: If We Found People On Mars by sukerefakere(m): 9:00am On Jan 22, 2019
grin
They will need to edit the Bible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If We Found People On Mars by orisa37: 10:04am On Jan 22, 2019
MrSix:
Lols Buhari has frozen my dash.

Ok cocy!
Re: If We Found People On Mars by Niflheim(m): 4:16pm On Jan 22, 2019
If we found people on Mars(a desert like planet), they will most likely be worshipping kitchen sinks, ragolis bottles or pure water nylons!!!
Re: If We Found People On Mars by IamPlato(m): 5:20pm On Jan 22, 2019
Niflheim:
If we found people on Mars(a desert like planet), they will most likely be worshipping kitchen sinks, ragolis bottles or pure water nylons!!!
MEANING undecided
Re: If We Found People On Mars by Niflheim(m): 5:28pm On Jan 22, 2019
Water likely being the most precious commodity!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Churches Where Poisonous Snakes Are Used To Worship God / Why Are Islam Posts Protected? / T.B. Joshua, World’s ‘most Powerful Minister’ — American

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.