Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,844 members, 7,820,935 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

Why Are Islam Posts Protected? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Islam Posts Protected? (440 Views)

Pastor E.A Adeboye Posts On EndSARS / Tithe-paying Born-again Believers Are Protected From Coronavirus Says Pastor / Biblical Lamech:the More You Killed,the More You Are Protected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Islam Posts Protected? by dochenaj: 3:04am On May 20, 2019
I stumbled upon a post on front page, with an interesting title, only to see it was an Islam related topic and was restricted post, and further needed me to confess my belief in Allah before I could make a comment on the post.
Are Islam posts protected because they owner of this website is protecting Allah and his prophet from being slandered?
And why only Islam?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Islam Posts Protected? by oz4real83(m): 4:29am On May 20, 2019
There was an islamic thread about two weeks ago addressing Christians. It was very annoying when I realised that I wasn't able to respond because u must take the islamic vow to make your comment. How can a Muslim be talking about Christians,addressing Christians but Christians can't respond because of this same islamic oath? If they are discussing purely islamic issues,I don't have any issues with that but as far as it is addressed to Christians,this islamic oath must be excluded to allow non islamic views and responses.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Islam Posts Protected? by Ejike07: 6:00am On May 20, 2019
leave a snail to Carri it's shell, Dem wan carry burden, Biko leave them alone. It's like a group of chickens pecking at fried groundnuts well packed in a bottle, no matter how intense they peck, they can't break the bottle

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Islam Posts Protected? by dochenaj: 5:29pm On May 20, 2019
oz4real83:
There was an islamic thread about two weeks ago addressing Christians. It was very annoying when I realised that I wasn't able to respond because u must take the islamic vow to make your comment. How can a Muslim be talking about Christians,addressing Christians but Christians can't respond because of this same islamic oath? If they are discussing purely islamic issues,I don't have any issues with that but as far as it is addressed to Christians,this islamic oath must be excluded to allow non islamic views and responses.
Exactly, there should also be a Christian thread for Christians. And any commenter should assent to the Apostle's Creed before commenting.
Except Nairaland should be for Muslims alone.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Islam Posts Protected? by jbblues24(m): 1:54am On May 24, 2019
Nice use of magenta in this animation mate

(1) (Reply)

T.B. Joshua, World’s ‘most Powerful Minister’ — American / God Says, "You Shall Not Kill," But He Kills. Why Does He Contradict Himself? / The Scientific Mistakes Of The Koran

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.