Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,112 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

Nxt Level Food Vendors :INEC Uncovered Plot To Use Food Vendors To Buy Vote - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nxt Level Food Vendors :INEC Uncovered Plot To Use Food Vendors To Buy Vote (414 Views)

We Have Uncovered Plot To Stage Violent Protests Across The Country - DSS / INEC - We Have Uncover Plot By Politicians To Use Food Vendors For Vote Buying / Apc, Pdp, Sdp, Adc, Others All Found New Ways To Buy Vote, Say Monitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nxt Level Food Vendors :INEC Uncovered Plot To Use Food Vendors To Buy Vote by W3lord: 4:29am On Jan 22, 2019
After selling your vote for 1 pack of macaroni, 3 pack of salt, one loaf of bread and wheat. Let's wisen up

Let's discuss with mature mind

Re: Nxt Level Food Vendors :INEC Uncovered Plot To Use Food Vendors To Buy Vote by ascendo(m): 4:45am On Jan 22, 2019
I know it must be Honeywell
Re: Nxt Level Food Vendors :INEC Uncovered Plot To Use Food Vendors To Buy Vote by Nobody: 5:26am On Jan 22, 2019
Apc strategy,
Making the masses hungry, then using food to control their loyalty, After all, man must chop

(1) (Reply)

My Joy Won’t Be Complete Until Buhari Wins — Adamu / Details Of The Current Position Of Nigeria In The World / I Have Not Resigned My Position – Onnoghen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.