Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:34 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Obasanjo, Says He's Healthy And Strong - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Obasanjo, Says He's Healthy And Strong (21456 Views)

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Visits Obasanjo At Ota - Photo / Femi Fani Kayode Visits Sunday Igboho (Photos) / Seyi Makinde Visits Obasanjo, Says AGF Lacks Power To Declare Amotekun Illegal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Obasanjo, Says He's Healthy And Strong by Ategberoson(m): 6:46pm On Jan 23, 2019
CaptainGOOD:

If ur parents didn't fail u won't be pained by anymous comment in the first place. grin
Or are u the only yoruba on this forum?
I'm not even sure u have parents sef.
U could a product of gutter
Shiioooor....BASTARDS EVERYWHERE!! angry

I must have been responding to a kid since, my bad

to even think Yoruba Muslim, Yoruba Christian, Igbo traditionalist, Igbo Christian sound abuses to u speak how senseless you're

I don't bother reading your incoherent and your imbecilic post because I know u will sound like the typical ipob illiterate

time for your parent to donate you to the shrine when next they visit is now before you make yourself useless totally in public
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Obasanjo, Says He's Healthy And Strong by CaptainGOOD: 6:53pm On Jan 23, 2019
Ategberoson:

I must have been responding to a kid since, my bad
to even think Yoruba Muslim, Yoruba Christian, Igbo traditionalist, Igbo Christian sound abuses to u speak how senseless you're
I don't bother reading your incoherent and your imbecilic post because I know u will sound like the typical ipob illiterate
time for your parent to donate you to the shrine when next they visit is now before you make yourself useless totally in public

What is this cow saying pls.? undecided
The worst part is that u think u are smart.
But in real sense ur IQ level is 1digit.

I don't even understand ur point, igbo Muslim, igbo Christian, Yoruba Muslim, Yoruba pagan, bla blah blah, ..like WTF. undecided

U so fucking dumb, pls get outta my comment!
With ur disjointed meaningless rants.
PAINED YORUBA COW tongue
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Obasanjo, Says He's Healthy And Strong by Ategberoson(m): 6:59pm On Jan 23, 2019
CaptainGOOD:

What is this cow saying pls.? undecided
The worst part is that u think u are smart.
But in real sense ur IQ level is 1digit.

I don't even understand ur point, igbo Muslim, igbo Christian, Yoruba Muslim, Yoruba pagan, bla blah blah, ..like WTF. undecided

U so fucking dumb, pls get outta my comment!
With ur disjointed meaningless rants.
PAINED YORUBA COW tongue

go and play with your mates and stop exercising your foolishness at my side

I'm very allergic to imbeciles. privatise your stupidity to those interested in listening to that nonsense gibberish
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Obasanjo, Says He's Healthy And Strong by CaptainGOOD: 8:42pm On Jan 23, 2019
Ategberoson:

go and play with your mates and stop exercising your foolishness at my side
I'm very allergic to imbeciles. privatise your stupidity to those interested in listening to that nonsense gibberish

Look at him using 2words that mean the same thing together. cry
He still want to argue with me.

If I call u call now it would sound like I'm insulting u, but In the real sense I'm actually insulting cows by grouping u together with them. angry
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Obasanjo, Says He's Healthy And Strong by Ategberoson(m): 11:13pm On Jan 23, 2019
CaptainGOOD:

Look at him using 2words that mean the same thing together. cry
He still want to argue with me.

If I call u call now it would sound like I'm insulting u, but In the real sense I'm actually insulting cows by grouping u together with them. angry

that nonsense gibberish I repeat tell it to your fellow ipob with diluted brain

if it will make u more cry your nonsense and gibberish should bother your fellow ipob. I don't even care to go thru your kindergarten post
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Obasanjo, Says He's Healthy And Strong by CaptainGOOD: 11:30pm On Jan 23, 2019
Ategberoson:

that nonsense gibberish I repeat tell it to your fellow ipob with diluted brain
if it will make u more cry your nonsense and gibberish should bother your fellow ipob. I don't even care to go thru your kindergarten post

Frustrated Illiterate pained yoruba Moslem. grin
Mr. Nonesense Gibberish

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Obasanjo, Says He's Healthy And Strong by Ategberoson(m): 7:34am On Jan 24, 2019
CaptainGOOD:

Frustrated Illiterate pained yoruba Moslem. grin
Mr. Nonesense Gibberish

no one can be pain than failed ipob that had failed project only to return to the zoo they claimed and threaten to exit

Yoruba Muslim is an abuse to your dumbness. Yoruba Muslim Yoruba Muslim like someone under spell

I really don't have interest in your Ipob theory. uwazuruike cannot know you people less

to make it hurt your backward brain, nonsense gibberish grin. seems that words reset your head factory

ordinary nonsense you can't spell and I'm responding to you. the word is nonsense not 'nonesense ' ipob with dull brain

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Obasanjo, Says He's Healthy And Strong by CaptainGOOD: 9:12am On Jan 24, 2019
Ategberoson:

[[s]b]no one can be pain than failed ipob that had failed project only to return to the zoo they claimed and threaten to exit
Yoruba Muslim is an abuse to your dumbness. Yoruba Muslim Yoruba Muslim like someone under spell
I really don't have interest in your Ipob theory. uwazuruike cannot know you people less
to make it hurt your backward brain, nonsense gibberish grin. seems that words reset your head factory

Ordinary nonsense you can't spell and I'm responding to you. the word is nonsense not 'nonesense ' ipob with dull brain[/s]

No time to read ur trash.
Frustrated pained yoruba Moslem.. grin
I will keep frustrating ur dumb Yoro-moslem skull grin
Mr Nonsense gibberish

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Obasanjo, Says He's Healthy And Strong by Ategberoson(m): 10:33am On Jan 24, 2019
CaptainGOOD:

No time to read ur trash.
Frustrated pained yoruba Moslem.. grin
I will keep frustrating ur dumb Yoro-moslem skull grin
Mr Nonsense gibberish

learn to appreciate you've been disgracing yourself since with grammatical errors and spelling

even if you know complete secondary sch at least hide it from the public. how can a grown up person won't know nonsense and nonesense is a different words

nonsense is a single compound word

none sense is a separate compound words. indeed ipob are stack illiterate

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Obasanjo, Says He's Healthy And Strong by CaptainGOOD: 10:37am On Jan 24, 2019
Ategberoson:

[b[s]]learn to appreciate you've been disgracing yourself since with grammatical errors and spelling
even if you know complete secondary sch at least hide it from the public. how can a grown up person won't know nonsense and nonesense is a different words
nonsense is a single compound word
none sense is a separate compound words. indeed ipob are stack illiterate[/s]

Frustrated illiterate Pained Yoro_moslem.
I rather make typo error than commit ur type of grammatical blunder and still chose to die in ur ignorance out of shame. grin
what a cow

mr nonsense gibberish > grin grin
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Obasanjo, Says He's Healthy And Strong by Ategberoson(m): 10:45am On Jan 24, 2019
CaptainGOOD:

Frustrated illiterate Pained Yoro_moslem.
I rather make typo error than commit ur type of grammatical blunder and still chose to die in ur ignorance out of shame. grin
what a cow

mr nonsense gibberish > grin grin

Tell that to those licking your hero foot. Typical ipob with dumb blockhead. Never expecting any reasonable response from you

Your scattered and illogical words bore me. Run along to play with your toys
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Obasanjo, Says He's Healthy And Strong by CaptainGOOD: 10:48am On Jan 24, 2019
Ategberoson:

[s]Tell that to those licking your hero foot. Typical ipob with dumb blockhead. Never expecting any reasonable response from you
Your scattered and illogical words bore me. Run along to play with your toys[/s]

Typical illiterate Yoro-moslem grin
Can't understand anything.

Mr nonsense gibberish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cleaning Pdp’s Mess Requires Painstaking Planning – Presidency / Boko Haram Retakes Bosso, Niger Republic / I'm The Only One Contesting For Presidency - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.