Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Obasanjo, Says He's Healthy And Strong - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Obasanjo, Says He's Healthy And Strong (21454 Views)

Gbadebo Rhodes-Vivour Visits Obasanjo At Ota - Photo / Femi Fani Kayode Visits Sunday Igboho (Photos) / Seyi Makinde Visits Obasanjo, Says AGF Lacks Power To Declare Amotekun Illegal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Obasanjo, Says He's Healthy And Strong by freemanbubble: 10:19am On Jan 22, 2019
Isokay
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Obasanjo, Says He's Healthy And Strong by seanfer(m): 10:20am On Jan 22, 2019
It's funny when 2 people who cannot win there Polling Units or wards start feeling they are Important
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Obasanjo, Says He's Healthy And Strong by azimibraun: 10:20am On Jan 22, 2019
In 1999 OBJ was HNIC, In 2003 Atiku took over the machinery and OBJ had to beg to reclaim top Spot. Atiku paid dearly for that. in 2007 OBJ was back on top of things and he Chose and Installed Yaradua as President. Yaradua died and OBJ stepped in again to back GEJ up in 2011, he was the Defacto HNIC. In 2015, OBJ turned his back on GEJ and went for Buhari tearing his membership card if the PDP. He was the Boss iin his own mind. Now its 2019 and he wants to avoid a Yes Sir Buhari becoming hia own Man and he thinks its time to get a new Yes Sir Man who will not be in total control. He is now going for Atiku. Where was he and Atiku in 2007 when he went for Yaradua?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Obasanjo, Says He's Healthy And Strong by Pat4321: 10:21am On Jan 22, 2019
PassingShot:
I am somehow happy about 2019 - it has parked all enemies of Nigeria in one bus to be crushed once and for all.
This will be the portion of your entire relations, including those born into your linages
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Obasanjo, Says He's Healthy And Strong by Kingmoney7: 10:25am On Jan 22, 2019
jerecrown:
U cnt be sick nd u won't be sick
Chai.... this is deep baba
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Obasanjo, Says He's Healthy And Strong by chiedozie198100: 10:25am On Jan 22, 2019
seguntijan:
He supported Shagari; Shagari turned out to be a complete failure. He supported Yar ‘Adua; Yar’Adua was a failure. He supported Jonathan; Jonathan was a failure. He supported Buhari; Buhari is a monumental failure. Now, he’s supporting Atiku. Based on Atiku’s antecedents, we can easily conclude that he too will be a failure.
I’m glad Obasanjo doesn’t support Moghalu because if he did, the Moghalu would fail.

so buhari should continue?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Obasanjo, Says He's Healthy And Strong by Kingmoney7: 10:25am On Jan 22, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
The slayers of buhari

I'm proud of this two Yoruba men
wetin dem slay
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Obasanjo, Says He's Healthy And Strong by princetom1(m): 10:27am On Jan 22, 2019
CaptainGOOD:
Q: why are u supporting APC over PDP.?
YORUBAS: PDP did not chose VP from west APC did,

Q: is it about where he chose VP from or for goodwill of the country?
YORUBAS: PDP is corrupt.

Q: but Jonathan remains the best democratic president Nigeria ever had, he is human and have listening ears don't u think so?
YORUBAS : Jonathan allowed people to loot he is corrupt.

Q: wow, he allowed loot, but nigeria's economy was the best across Africa and cost of living was cheaper for the masses under his tenure, even naira had more value then than now.
Yes or no ?
YORUBAS: yes... but buhari is fighting corruption.

Q: so how has his "corruption fight" helped the masses and u as an individual?, cost of living is now high, price of things tripled in the market
And what about Ganduje's $5M bribe saga,
Which buhari has done nothing about..don't u think he is corrupt too?
YORUBAS
lipsrsealed

This kind of conversations only exist between zombies and wailer... No intelligent person join parties or where someone comes from to judge performance, gej, is clueless and utterly dissapointing, Buhari is lifeless, heartless, dullard and demented, ofcourse, he is a nepotistic bigot and a tyrant, atiku can be likened to ganduje, chop make i chop, everywhere money bt still takes the lion share, like sell national assets to his self, staffs, and friends.. Bring someone else, let's screen

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Obasanjo, Says He's Healthy And Strong by Kingmoney7: 10:27am On Jan 22, 2019
greggng:

I wish someone can upload festus keyamo bomb shell at pdp. After reading that , I doubt if atiku will see one vote.
ehn I never see am o
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Obasanjo, Says He's Healthy And Strong by greggng: 10:30am On Jan 22, 2019
Kingmoney7:
ehn I never see am o

The thing is breaking Facebook since yesterday

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Obasanjo, Says He's Healthy And Strong by Kingmoney7: 10:31am On Jan 22, 2019
Same people..... meanwhile 3bed bungalow for sale 12mil @ ushafa Abuja
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Obasanjo, Says He's Healthy And Strong by CaptainGOOD: 10:32am On Jan 22, 2019
princetom1:

This kind of conversations only exist between zombies and wailer... No intelligent person join parties or where someone comes from to judge performance, gej, is clueless and utterly dissapointing, Buhari is lifeless, heartless, dullard and demented, ofcourse, he is a nepotistic bigot and a tyrant, atiku can be likened to ganduje, chop make i chop, everywhere money bt still takes the lion share, like sell national assets to his self, staffs, and friends.. Bring someone else, let's screen

Read again, but VERY SLOWLY
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Obasanjo, Says He's Healthy And Strong by fabregas04(m): 10:37am On Jan 22, 2019
CaptainGOOD:
Q: why are u supporting APC over PDP.?
YORUBAS: PDP did not chose VP from west APC did,

Q: is it about where he chose VP from or for goodwill of the country?
YORUBAS: PDP is corrupt.

Q: but Jonathan remains the best democratic president Nigeria ever had, he is humane and has listening ears don't u think so?
YORUBAS : Jonathan allowed people to loot he is corrupt.

Q: wow, he allowed loot, but nigeria's economy was the best across Africa and cost of living was cheaper for the masses under his tenure, even naira had more value then than now.
Yes or no ?
YORUBAS: yes... but buhari is fighting corruption.

Q: so how has his "corruption fight" helped the masses and u as an individual?, cost of living is now high, price of things tripled in the market
And what about Ganduje's $5M bribe saga,
Which buhari has done nothing about..don't u think he is corrupt too?
YORUBAS
lipsrsealed
FYI now, u self don comment o. this only shows how stupid and informed u are.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Obasanjo, Says He's Healthy And Strong by NoBetterNigeria: 10:39am On Jan 22, 2019
Did you say enemies To you they're enemy but to them you're foolish. They're all friends my brother.

PassingShot:
I am somehow happy about 2019 - it has parked all enemies of Nigeria in one bus to be crushed once and for all.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Obasanjo, Says He's Healthy And Strong by CaptainGOOD: 10:41am On Jan 22, 2019
fabregas04:
FYI now, u self don comment o. this only shows how stupid and informed u are.

Within that comment Lies the whole truth.
Even ur inner conscience knows it
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Obasanjo, Says He's Healthy And Strong by biggestmanhood(m): 10:41am On Jan 22, 2019
PassingShot:
ode
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Obasanjo, Says He's Healthy And Strong by princetom1(m): 10:41am On Jan 22, 2019
CaptainGOOD:

Read again, but VERY SLOWLY

What u simply wrote was comparing failure to failure... Which is better... There is no better between failure... It's like the other time, apc was telling pdp that more people were killed under pdp than apc. How low can the standard go?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Obasanjo, Says He's Healthy And Strong by midehi2(f): 10:43am On Jan 22, 2019
madridguy:
grin grin grin
pls, what is the exact date for election?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Obasanjo, Says He's Healthy And Strong by CaptainGOOD: 10:47am On Jan 22, 2019
princetom1:

What u simply wrote was comparing failure to failure... Which is better... There is no better between failure... It's like the other time, apc was telling pdp that more people were killed under pdp than apc. How low can the standard go?

Tell urself the truth, and stop struggling with ur conscience.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Obasanjo, Says He's Healthy And Strong by Alkanoicacid(m): 10:48am On Jan 22, 2019
Between Buhari who tolerated Ayo Fayose's childishness and Obasanjo who had him impeached because he could not tolerate him, who is behaving like Abacha?

Between Buhari who is seeking a constitutional second term in office and Obasanjo who attempted to change the constitution to make him life president, who is behaving like Abacha?

Between Buhari who never withheld any state's allocation due to a misunderstanding with the Governor, and Obasanjo who withheld that of Lagos state because of Tinubu, who is a danger to our democracy?

Between Buhari who never committed a genocide on his people because of the killing of a army General in Plateau, and the one who massacred Odi for similar reasons, who is a tyrant?

Tinubu has reminded him to take his medications seriously.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Obasanjo, Says He's Healthy And Strong by princetom1(m): 10:58am On Jan 22, 2019
CaptainGOOD:

Tell urself the truth, and stop struggling with ur conscience.

I ain't struggling with the truth like zombies and wailers... There is nothing like lesser evil too... Apc and pdp should perish or blown to hell if possible and all the people in there, even if any of my family dey dia
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Obasanjo, Says He's Healthy And Strong by yemex04(m): 11:01am On Jan 22, 2019
helinues:
Give FFK food(money), he will sing your praises

Lolz...I remember BABA himself saying this to FFK.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Obasanjo, Says He's Healthy And Strong by CaptainGOOD: 11:01am On Jan 22, 2019
princetom1:

I ain't struggling with the truth like zombies and wailers... There is nothing like lesser evil too... Apc and pdp should perish or blown to hell if possible and all the people in there, even if any of my family dey dia

So what's ur point, understand who are u for.
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Obasanjo, Says He's Healthy And Strong by youngpojat6944(m): 11:13am On Jan 22, 2019
Poster? Is that a trumpeter?����
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Obasanjo, Says He's Healthy And Strong by Ades1234(m): 11:14am On Jan 22, 2019
helinues:
Give FFK food(money), he will sing your praises
lol
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Obasanjo, Says He's Healthy And Strong by marosmart(m): 11:22am On Jan 22, 2019
sureheaven:
"Greatness is not in Aso Rock but PMB took greatness there. You weren't great because you are President, you're President because you're great. Just like Awo, Zik, Ahmadu Bello, Aminu Kano, Uncle Bola Ige, Mko, they were great without being President. OBASANJO had been President three times, yet, he is still in desperate search for greatness...."

"He didn't write Buhari until Buhari honored MKO and June 12. He saw that as wickedness to his person. He said to himself "How can another man from the SW be greater than me?"...but the truth is even in death AWOLOWO and ABIOLA are by far greater than OBASANJO even if he lives for the next one thousand years...."

"OBASANJO has no conscience. He is the only President that disobeyed the Judgement of the SUPREME COURT on LAGOS Allocation. But today, he said he's fighting for the judiciary. What is he smoking
What is your diffination of great'ness?
What do you smoke?
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Obasanjo, Says He's Healthy And Strong by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 22, 2019
grin

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Obasanjo, Says He's Healthy And Strong by Nobody: 11:23am On Jan 22, 2019
Binikingdowm:
Corinthians, sarrki, butterflyleo

Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Obasanjo, Says He's Healthy And Strong by chimogi: 11:25am On Jan 22, 2019
FFK my man
Re: Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Obasanjo, Says He's Healthy And Strong by princetom1(m): 11:29am On Jan 22, 2019
CaptainGOOD:

So what's ur point, understand who are u for.

Stop being a zombie or wailer... Am a Nigerian who is conscious of his future and knows neither Buhari or atiku is what is needed in Nigeria...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Will Give Us Victory- Secondus / Buhari Condemns Sokoto Killings, Plans New Security Measures / President Buhari’s Independence Day Speech To Nigerians "FULL TRANSCRIPT"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.