Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,264 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Atiku To Buhari: “afterall, You Cannot Shave A Man’s Head In His Absence” - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku To Buhari: “afterall, You Cannot Shave A Man’s Head In His Absence” (338 Views)

Hisbah Police Commands Barber To Shave A Man’s Hair In Kano State (Pix, Video) / “Jack Must Pay” – Adamu Garba Explains His Absence In Court Against Twitter CEO / Buhari’s Campaign Explains His Absence At Debate, Slams Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Atiku To Buhari: “afterall, You Cannot Shave A Man’s Head In His Absence” by Nobody: 6:14am On Jan 22, 2019
can Myndd44,lalasticla
Please confirm this important info.

In a series of tweet(thread), the former vice president let his mind known about not participating in the Presidential Election Debate.

“We came here for a Presidential debate, not a candidacy debate, and I, Atiku Abubakar cannot challenge or question an administration where the man at the helm of the affairs of the nation is not present to defend himself or his policies.

Afterall, you cannot shave a man’s head in his absence. I do not believe in attacking a man who is NOT here to defend himself.
As a leader and former vice president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, let me first apologise to all Nigerians, my fellow candidates and the moderator for the APC Presidential Candidate’s absence in this.debate. His non-appearance is a slight on ALL of us and our democracy.
With respect to my fellow candidates, Fela Durotoye, Oby Ezekwesili, Kingsley Moghalu & to moderator Mark Sugar & with apologies to Nigerians here & at home expecting an interesting debate, I regret I will not be able to go on with this debate due to President Buhari’s absence.

I however challenge President Buhari to choose a date and time for a debate where he will be present and I will be there, hopefully with the other candidates as well. Thank you and God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria. Atiku Abubakar.”

Read more.
https://aprokogist247.com.ng/2019/01/presidential-debate-afterall-you-cannot-shave-a-mans-head-in-his-absence-atiku.html
Re: Atiku To Buhari: “afterall, You Cannot Shave A Man’s Head In His Absence” by Nobody: 6:14am On Jan 22, 2019
Re: Atiku To Buhari: “afterall, You Cannot Shave A Man’s Head In His Absence” by OMNIVIRUS(m): 6:31am On Jan 22, 2019
Buhari was never gonna show up.
There is no politician righteous, no not one

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Buhari: “afterall, You Cannot Shave A Man’s Head In His Absence” by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jan 22, 2019
Buhari is dead already. And the hijackers of the presidential post won't let the imposter jibril come to debate, so that they won't be disgraced or publicly exposed.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Naija People, We No Get Chill At All. / They Won’t Come Out To Vote — Nigerians React To Crowd At BBnaija / Ore Residents Excited Over Flyover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.