Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,121 members, 7,811,155 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Join This Thread On Campus Entrepreneurship. Turn N3000 Loan To N1million - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Join This Thread On Campus Entrepreneurship. Turn N3000 Loan To N1million (341 Views)

UNIMAID Lecturer, Dr Abdulkadir Murdered On Campus / The Ordeal And Triumph Of A Female Colleague On Campus / Unilag Student Survives Ritualist Attack On Campus ( Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Join This Thread On Campus Entrepreneurship. Turn N3000 Loan To N1million by jetroolowole(m): 6:21am On Jan 22, 2019
Early this week, I spent N7000 to attend a seminar in Lagos on how to get loan up to N5Million Naira without collateral. I attended the program not because I need the loan per se but I was looking for a way to help students raise money to start the internet home business I am promoting on Ecommerce, Blogging, Affiliate promotion and networking.

During the program, I was able to get some information about how to obtain loan without collateral but I will reveal more info progressively.

However, the one I want to share is how to get a N3,000 loan in few minutes without collateral. I also want to show you how you can turn that loan into a N1Million home business in less than 6 months. Why 6 months? Because you will be learning while earning.

Sign in below to follow. The time is 10 am. Or I'll start as soon as I get 20 signatures.

However, if you will like to be part of a WhatsApp presentation on this secret info and how you can turn that loan into a big business and pay it back with ease, comment your WhatsApp number below.

Re: Join This Thread On Campus Entrepreneurship. Turn N3000 Loan To N1million by jetroolowole(m): 6:21am On Jan 22, 2019
Following
Re: Join This Thread On Campus Entrepreneurship. Turn N3000 Loan To N1million by hazan041(m): 7:20am On Jan 22, 2019
Hi
Re: Join This Thread On Campus Entrepreneurship. Turn N3000 Loan To N1million by jetroolowole(m): 7:34am On Jan 22, 2019
19 to go
hazan041:
Hi
Re: Join This Thread On Campus Entrepreneurship. Turn N3000 Loan To N1million by jetroolowole(m): 9:26am On Jan 22, 2019
Still counting
Re: Join This Thread On Campus Entrepreneurship. Turn N3000 Loan To N1million by jetroolowole(m): 10:38am On Jan 22, 2019
Good morning folks. Welcome to RankTribe Bootcamp Presentation. My name is Jetro Olowole. Sorry for starting behind schedule.
into a multi-million Naira home based Business.
Re: Join This Thread On Campus Entrepreneurship. Turn N3000 Loan To N1million by jetroolowole(m): 10:39am On Jan 22, 2019
In this presentation, I'll be discussing how you can turn a non-collateral loan of N 3,000 in Royale Business.

If you are following sign in below. I'll continue after 20 signatures
Re: Join This Thread On Campus Entrepreneurship. Turn N3000 Loan To N1million by jetroolowole(m): 10:08am On Jan 23, 2019
Presentation starting soon
Re: Join This Thread On Campus Entrepreneurship. Turn N3000 Loan To N1million by jetroolowole(m): 10:39am On Jan 23, 2019
Good morning folks. Welcome to RankTribe Bootcamp Presentation. My name is Jetro Olowole.

⌚If you are following simply reply with your school name

In this presentation, I'll be discussing how you can turn a non-collateral loan of N3,000 in RankTribe Bootcamp into a multi-million Naira home based Business.
Re: Join This Thread On Campus Entrepreneurship. Turn N3000 Loan To N1million by jetroolowole(m): 10:41am On Jan 23, 2019
� AGENDA 1 - HOW TO GET N3000 NON-COLLATERAL LOAN ONLINE OR OFFLINE AND PAY BACK WITH EASE

Re: Join This Thread On Campus Entrepreneurship. Turn N3000 Loan To N1million by jetroolowole(m): 10:42am On Jan 23, 2019
Every time I see people complain that they don't have money to start a profitable business, I think about how they are missing important opportunity using investment loan. If you find yourself in the same situation, one way to get the money needed is to borrow it. An investment loan can provide you with what you need to buy and fix up a property, or start or grow your existing business. Here’s what you need to know.

What is an investment loan?
“These are loans designed to help you fund a potentially profitable project." They can be a great tool to help you fund the growth of your company or your wealth.

Some of the most common uses for investment loans include:

✔ Buying an investment property (usually meant for rentals or commercial businesses)
✔ Purchasing equipment needed for your business
✔ Building a factory
✔ Buying a competing company

For the purpose of this presentation, I'll be talking about using investment loan to build wealth start from a humble beginning.
Re: Join This Thread On Campus Entrepreneurship. Turn N3000 Loan To N1million by jetroolowole(m): 10:43am On Jan 23, 2019
LOAN OPTIONS AVAILABLE
There are two categories of loans namely secured and unsecured.

SECURED LOAN
Secured loan is usually taken by people who want to buy car, build a house, build an asset or for business startup. The lending institution will request for collateral. If you default, they may seize your collateral.

The advantage of this type of loan is that the interest is usually small and the duration for payment is usually long and flexible. It can be up to 5 years depending on what you want to use the loan for.

For the purpose of this Presentation, I'll not be focusing on this type of loan for now.

UNSECURED LOAN
Unsecured loan is usually faster to get. You can get it in minutes, hours, days or weeks. In most cases, penalty for defaulting could be a negative remark about your credit history. This may affect your ability to get loan from some institutions in the future. Before you apply for any loan, always ask questions about policy, charges especially hidden ones. The banks are always eager to lend the money but you should understand the terms involved. There are many Micro Finance Banks under the unsecured loan arrangement.

There are loans with collateral or guarantors and many without guarantors or collateral. Even if you are an existing borrower with good history, some banks will still borrow you money. There are some MFB that accept car or gold as collateral, in which case you'll have to deposit the asset.

There are many loans you can get online without collateral and some of them will give you up to 5 million Naira. In fact, most credit officers are looking for people to borrow money to meet their target.
Re: Join This Thread On Campus Entrepreneurship. Turn N3000 Loan To N1million by jetroolowole(m): 10:44am On Jan 23, 2019
SOME COLLATERAL-FREE MFB
www.accionmfb.com
www.mayfairbankng.com
www.mainstreetbankmfb.com
www.capstonemfb.com
www.ab-mfbnigeria.com
www.finatrustmfbank.com
www.seapmicrofinance.org

NOTE
There are many state based MFB and you should check them out too. And of course LAPO seems to be leading the pack. I'll be updating our RankTribe Bootcamp Community on all available collateral free loans.

What you should understand is that, when borrowing without collateral, the banks will want you to build a good credit history before they borrow you bigger money.

Some may request that you save a particular percentage of the loan you are requesting before disbursement. Majority though will not ask.

Today many MFB have online Apps where they operate unsecured loan. One big mistake many Nigerians make is that they borrow through this medium but never pay back. If you have the habit, I'll advice you pay up your loan and maintain a good credit record.

As you build your credit history, you'll be able to borrow as high as N2MILLION without collateral with many of the MFB.

Before I proceed to explain the methods above, let me talk about 2 types of unsecured loan we will approve for this program.

(1) (Reply)

Important Notice To All LAUTECH Freshers On Tuition Fee Deadline / Does It Seems Like ASUU Is Being Too Headstrong Toward Their Negotiation With FG / BREAKING: IMSU Non-teaching Staff Suspend 4 Months Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.