Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Buhari Must Go: Fani Kayode Share Morning Broadcasting, Nigerians Must Listen To - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Must Go: Fani Kayode Share Morning Broadcasting, Nigerians Must Listen To (12442 Views)

South African Broadcasting Corporation Cancels Sowore's Interview / BREAKING: Ekiti Broadcasting Service Shut Down By NBC / Precious Chikwendu Fani-Kayode Welcomes Triplets, All Boys - Ragnar, Aiden, Liam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Must Go: Fani Kayode Share Morning Broadcasting, Nigerians Must Listen To by Humblezack: 9:32am On Jan 22, 2019
Yes...he will go to Aso Villa again and rule for another for 4 years.
Re: Buhari Must Go: Fani Kayode Share Morning Broadcasting, Nigerians Must Listen To by Humblezack: 9:34am On Jan 22, 2019
shachris02:
Buhari is never an option.

the mistake of 2015 must be corrected in 2019.

Which mistake? PDP is the only mistake we know. Buhari is the only viable option for Nigeria at this moment.
Re: Buhari Must Go: Fani Kayode Share Morning Broadcasting, Nigerians Must Listen To by Patrioticman007(m): 9:35am On Jan 22, 2019
drealzum:
I like what Fani kayode said in his audio that Buhari has to go.
He said if Buhari does not go after the election, we should make sure there is no country called Nigeria.
But I don't think Buhari cares about that..... His ambition is worth more than the name Nigeria to him.
Buhari is Just like the Character Petyr baelish in the Movie Game of thrones who Varys described as - "He would see this country burn if he could be king of the ashes ."

If there is no country called Nigeria, Buhari will love to be president of that nameless country.
If we burn this country to ashes, Buhari will be contented to be president of that ashes...... he doesn't care.... Tha man no send.... That is the character we are dealing with.... is sad!

Mumu dey follow FFk that has dual citizenship, once he sees smoke in Nigeria, he will runaway. I pity ipobian pigs like you , because you will become refugees in Cameroon receiving food ration from international NGO's daily for the rest of your life's. Mumu.
Re: Buhari Must Go: Fani Kayode Share Morning Broadcasting, Nigerians Must Listen To by Nobody: 11:32am On Jan 22, 2019
grin grin

Re: Buhari Must Go: Fani Kayode Share Morning Broadcasting, Nigerians Must Listen To by consumingfire: 12:31pm On Jan 22, 2019
Seetto:
These guys are damn broke, you will keep wondering are they for real or for their pocket, they can't stand another pmb four years rule.
Oh is it all about money?. It baffled me why some of us are so blind to the gross atrocities committed under this man's watch, the gruesome killing by the fulani malatia, that went unabated and a host of other.
Re: Buhari Must Go: Fani Kayode Share Morning Broadcasting, Nigerians Must Listen To by Okoroawusa: 12:37pm On Jan 22, 2019
Sorry,
I don't comment on threads about FFK

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking Supreme Court Okay APC To Contest Rivers Election / Senate President Aspirant Woos PDP Senators-elect With Constituency Projects / The

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.