Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,590 members, 7,816,454 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Universities That Pull Out Of Strike Will Regret Their Actions – ASUU - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Universities That Pull Out Of Strike Will Regret Their Actions – ASUU (23383 Views)

'ASUU Strike Will Be Called Off From Today Or Tomorrow' - Adamu Adamu / ASUU Says The Strike Will Be Called Off Soon / ASUU Announces ‘Conditional Suspension’ Of Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Universities That Pull Out Of Strike Will Regret Their Actions – ASUU by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 22, 2019
uriris:
Nice one. A lot of illiterates posing as students are insulting ASUU instead of telling the federal government to meet their demands. Country that don't invest in Education. Yẹyẹ third world country.

Damn ASUU agent, what have you people done with the billions of Naira paid to you guys Everytime you went on strike eh.

Selfish people, ASUU is only chasing after benefits for its members & nothing more

1 Like

Re: Universities That Pull Out Of Strike Will Regret Their Actions – ASUU by Ajibel(m): 2:40pm On Jan 22, 2019
Oluwa4u:
You pipo should do and call off strack ah mizz ma gurlfrnd angry angry

We are in the same shoes Bro cry
Re: Universities That Pull Out Of Strike Will Regret Their Actions – ASUU by uriris: 2:50pm On Jan 22, 2019
Jiang:

Damn ASUU agent, what have you people done with the billions of Naira paid to you guys Everytime you went on strike eh.

Selfish people, ASUU is only chasing after benefits for its members & nothing more
you people are incredible sha.
Re: Universities That Pull Out Of Strike Will Regret Their Actions – ASUU by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 22, 2019
uriris:
you people are incredible sha.

Thanks, am pretty sure you have being receiving ur salary when due even on this ur so called strike, if you guys are serious return the money since you haven't done anything to earn it
Re: Universities That Pull Out Of Strike Will Regret Their Actions – ASUU by uriris: 3:32pm On Jan 22, 2019
Jiang:

Thanks, am pretty sure you have being receiving ur salary when due even on this ur so called strike, if you guys are serious return the money since you haven't done anything to earn it
sorry to burst your bubble. I'm still a student.
Re: Universities That Pull Out Of Strike Will Regret Their Actions – ASUU by habeeorlar(m): 3:33pm On Jan 22, 2019
modestbrowser:
See him funny looking head like uncircumcised RAM.

grin. Wetin this man do you nah
Re: Universities That Pull Out Of Strike Will Regret Their Actions – ASUU by NevetsIbot(m): 4:20pm On Jan 22, 2019
mhiztee15:
abi oo they announced resumption and they are not saying anything again undecided undecided undecided

I've heard a lot of things and I'm super confused.... although the SUG and Dean of students said the school isn't on strike..

today again.. i heard that the school is planning on firing all the lecturers that decided to join the strike
Re: Universities That Pull Out Of Strike Will Regret Their Actions – ASUU by NevetsIbot(m): 4:21pm On Jan 22, 2019
eteebanky1:

it is very funny, and all aaua portal is accessible
portal for new session, portal for hostel among others
oro akungba ti sun mi... I've not seen any lecturer I know now
Re: Universities That Pull Out Of Strike Will Regret Their Actions – ASUU by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 22, 2019
uriris:
sorry to burst your bubble. I'm still a student.

Well then, enjoy wasting at home till ur junior brothers catch up to you, Bye
Re: Universities That Pull Out Of Strike Will Regret Their Actions – ASUU by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 22, 2019
Jiang:

Aside teaching lecturers engage in research hence they will be paid
Re: Universities That Pull Out Of Strike Will Regret Their Actions – ASUU by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 22, 2019
NevetsIbot:

I've heard a lot of things and I'm super confused.... although the SUG and Dean of students said the school isn't on strike..

today again.. i heard that the school is planning on firing all the lecturers that decided to join the strike
Fire them and face legal battle. The university will pay dearly including interest like what happened to some uni Ilorin lecturers. My friend got up to a million plus from the buohahaa
Re: Universities That Pull Out Of Strike Will Regret Their Actions – ASUU by godliman: 7:25pm On Jan 22, 2019
Ejlove4u:
This ASUU strike is a miasma of a
deprecable apothesis of an
hemorrhaging plutocracy, cascadinly
oozing into a maladorous excresence of
mobocracy. With all tarmangant
ossifying proclivities of a kakistocracy,
our knowledgia centura is enveloped in
a paraphlegic
hey who taught you greek?
Re: Universities That Pull Out Of Strike Will Regret Their Actions – ASUU by Ejlove4u(m): 7:43pm On Jan 22, 2019
godliman:
hey who taught you greek?
your greek master
Re: Universities That Pull Out Of Strike Will Regret Their Actions – ASUU by uriris: 8:09pm On Jan 22, 2019
Jiang:

Well then, enjoy wasting at home till ur junior brothers catch up to you, Bye
So much for you.
Re: Universities That Pull Out Of Strike Will Regret Their Actions – ASUU by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 22, 2019
asuustrike1:
Aside teaching lecturers engage in research hence they will be paid
Well, then they should return half grin
Re: Universities That Pull Out Of Strike Will Regret Their Actions – ASUU by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jan 22, 2019
Jiang:

Well, then they should return half grin
cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ASUU: Our Public Universities Are Still Unsafe For Reopening / Tension In Ibadan Poly As Student Dies At Medical Centre / 15 Types Of Students You'll Find In Your Department.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.