Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,727 members, 7,955,753 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:21 PM

Maid Exposes Ritualist Slay Queen In Zambia. Fetish Items Found In Her House - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Maid Exposes Ritualist Slay Queen In Zambia. Fetish Items Found In Her House (45344 Views)

Fetish Items Discovered In Lady's Room In Uyo / Yahoo Boy Runs Mad In Aba, Fetish Items Found In His Car (Video) / Bloodied Children Rescued From House Filled With Fetish Items In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maid Exposes Ritualist Slay Queen In Zambia. Fetish Items Found In Her House by penocrat1(m): 12:14pm On Jan 22, 2019
Africans are hypocrites.has she killed anyone.she should be discharged. She has not committed a crime for her religious belief
kingchris30:
African police sha, on what ground are they arresting the woman. what if she is a traditionist?

2 Likes

Re: Maid Exposes Ritualist Slay Queen In Zambia. Fetish Items Found In Her House by Originality007: 12:15pm On Jan 22, 2019
shocked
Re: Maid Exposes Ritualist Slay Queen In Zambia. Fetish Items Found In Her House by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jan 22, 2019
What's all those dirty irritating shiiiits? Thank God i already ate before seeing this shiiit.

That's why i hate african tradional religion, always full of dirty irritating shiits and barbaric acts.

Some women are demons, if you look their fine face and get urself seduced, your fool yourself be that.

1 Like

Re: Maid Exposes Ritualist Slay Queen In Zambia. Fetish Items Found In Her House by Emmabraham: 12:15pm On Jan 22, 2019
afonja making us proud in Zambia
wasted people
Re: Maid Exposes Ritualist Slay Queen In Zambia. Fetish Items Found In Her House by tiredoflife(m): 12:27pm On Jan 22, 2019
The police has no right to arrest her
Its hearsay
She has freedom of religion

1 Like

Re: Maid Exposes Ritualist Slay Queen In Zambia. Fetish Items Found In Her House by namsythegreat: 12:27pm On Jan 22, 2019
Achieve more in 2019 with ICT training and Certification. Get employers to beg you. APPLY NOW http:///2swBuvh

Pay for exams now and write now: http:///2swgVPm

Re: Maid Exposes Ritualist Slay Queen In Zambia. Fetish Items Found In Her House by Topmaike007(m): 12:31pm On Jan 22, 2019
MicheyJ1:
Osheey lawyer from Italy. I heard that her grandfather is a Yoruba man.
anything you cause,I no dey dia ooo
Re: Maid Exposes Ritualist Slay Queen In Zambia. Fetish Items Found In Her House by alizma: 12:31pm On Jan 22, 2019
if you think is ordinary eye for a man to sleep with all these known oloshos that call themselves celebrities and the next thing you hear is that the man has built house for them, then you need to see doctor.
I remember in those days when one of my friends ask a girl if she electrified her private part to have pushed her to demand so much from him.
if you know what some ladies do, you will run for your life if you see her a 10metre close to you

2 Likes

Re: Maid Exposes Ritualist Slay Queen In Zambia. Fetish Items Found In Her House by INFOBIZ3: 12:35pm On Jan 22, 2019

1 Like

Re: Maid Exposes Ritualist Slay Queen In Zambia. Fetish Items Found In Her House by Gaddafiyusf(m): 12:39pm On Jan 22, 2019
ultimatekint:
It is not new,most young ladies have it in their abode,using it to cham men

The day I visited one popular beach (sultan beach)in badagry. It's a spiritual beach. I fear women.
Re: Maid Exposes Ritualist Slay Queen In Zambia. Fetish Items Found In Her House by mumin4sure(m): 12:39pm On Jan 22, 2019
Anyone from computer village here ?
I need a shared shop space
I fix laptops , am ready to pay half of the rent
Reach me on 08136685344
Re: Maid Exposes Ritualist Slay Queen In Zambia. Fetish Items Found In Her House by AreaFada2: 12:39pm On Jan 22, 2019
These things dey common. Lots of women secretly visit alfa, babalawo, pastor for special sacrifices. Over men, money and love rivals.

1 Like

Re: Maid Exposes Ritualist Slay Queen In Zambia. Fetish Items Found In Her House by winj: 12:40pm On Jan 22, 2019
The worse part is that stupid Africans believe rubbish like this works so they are genuinely surprised.

1 Like

Re: Maid Exposes Ritualist Slay Queen In Zambia. Fetish Items Found In Her House by Burgerlomo: 12:42pm On Jan 22, 2019
Beautiful outside, very ugly and evil inside. shocked
Re: Maid Exposes Ritualist Slay Queen In Zambia. Fetish Items Found In Her House by larryking540: 12:50pm On Jan 22, 2019
kingchris30:
African police sha, on what ground are they arresting the woman. what if she is a traditionist?
Is it when she sacrifices some dear to u, _ will make an arrest, ,,,she is already a threat and her conversation too is a prove

1 Like

Re: Maid Exposes Ritualist Slay Queen In Zambia. Fetish Items Found In Her House by millionboi2: 1:12pm On Jan 22, 2019
Oceannaagent:
Whoever have slept with this one shocked
Rubbish

Nothing but sin of fornication

is still dsame tin u do with ur so-called galfrnd or wateva
Re: Maid Exposes Ritualist Slay Queen In Zambia. Fetish Items Found In Her House by Brightest04(m): 1:21pm On Jan 22, 2019
In this present state of the world, things has gone asunder,and it's left for you either to be careful with the type of people you associate with or fall victim of their devish program.

The carefulness is for every one.The day is dark and the people in it are black which makes it notoriously evil.

You want to marry be careful,you want to go to work for someone be careful. You want to enter okada or taxi,or rent a house be careful.

Even if you want to join a church take extra caution in doing so for no one is trusted or to be trusted this day.
Re: Maid Exposes Ritualist Slay Queen In Zambia. Fetish Items Found In Her House by sewuun(m): 1:30pm On Jan 22, 2019
MicheyJ1:
shebi the yoruba Man na your own Grandfather too
Re: Maid Exposes Ritualist Slay Queen In Zambia. Fetish Items Found In Her House by Iyajison: 1:36pm On Jan 22, 2019
Dia police uniform no be here o.. cheesy cheesy
Re: Maid Exposes Ritualist Slay Queen In Zambia. Fetish Items Found In Her House by kerry57: 1:56pm On Jan 22, 2019
[quote author=grayht post=75001704][/quote]
U didnt read she was discussing with somebody over on the phone to use the house maid that reported her for rituals before she ran out of the house to lodge a complain to the police. Na nose u dey take see?
Re: Maid Exposes Ritualist Slay Queen In Zambia. Fetish Items Found In Her House by olisaEze(m): 1:59pm On Jan 22, 2019
U follow ur shrine live for house!?

Re: Maid Exposes Ritualist Slay Queen In Zambia. Fetish Items Found In Her House by ZaOzaRoom(m): 2:33pm On Jan 22, 2019
No picture of her standing next to the items?
All fake
Re: Maid Exposes Ritualist Slay Queen In Zambia. Fetish Items Found In Her House by husbandsnatcha(f): 2:33pm On Jan 22, 2019
Ritualist ar evil
Re: Maid Exposes Ritualist Slay Queen In Zambia. Fetish Items Found In Her House by Psoul(m): 3:06pm On Jan 22, 2019
MicheyJ1:

Yes...his Yoruba grandfather was banished from the land when he started using his charm to create much problems in the land of the Afonjas.
He then sojourned to an unknown land. Recently, it was revealed that he lived and died in Kabulonga Zambia.
Bridget Wunmi Banda is her 3rd daughter who took after his grandfather in witchcraft and rituals.
Re: Maid Exposes Ritualist Slay Queen In Zambia. Fetish Items Found In Her House by caye(m): 3:12pm On Jan 22, 2019
Brightest04:
In this present state of the world, things has gone asunder,and it's left for you either to be careful with the type of people you associate with or fall victim of their devish program.

The carefulness is for every one.The day is dark and the people in it are black
I can guess that you are most likely a young Nigerian who has neither stepped outside his/her country nor understood racism and the long African struggle for respect.
But you need to know that evil is not necessarily black nor white necessarily good ,as you may have been brainwashed by the European and Arab religionists.
- the universe has a black covering
- a fertile soil is most- likely black
- black coloured horses are very beautiful
- black panthers ( a breed of lion by the way) are one of the most respected in the jungle

Equally, white may imply death in some scenarios:
- skeletons are white
- decayed materials are decomposed by white fungi
- a loss of vitality and vigour can be used to denote the expression ' turned white' in English language

So, as Africans we need to respect ourselves, because no one can and will do so for us.Equally, it might interest you to know that racist groups like the white supremaists and Arabs might most likely routinely monitor this site and use them as arsenals in their relationships ( competitive) with we Africans.
Thank you.
Re: Maid Exposes Ritualist Slay Queen In Zambia. Fetish Items Found In Her House by Hoodbilonia: 3:42pm On Jan 22, 2019
africa is cursed
Re: Maid Exposes Ritualist Slay Queen In Zambia. Fetish Items Found In Her House by akigbemaru: 3:44pm On Jan 22, 2019
CastedDude:
A slay queen and businesswoman has been arrested by the police after fetish items believed to be used for rituals were found in her house. 

According to trending reports, the single mother of one identified as Bridget Banda, shocked police officers who discovered the items at her residence in Kabulonga area of Lusaka, Zambia. 

It was learnt that the suspect was arrested after her housemaid reported her to police suspecting she's a ritualist.

The housemaid, Mary Mulembe, allegedly overheard her boss in the room talking on the phone while planning to sacrifice her life and a fellow worker at her home in Kabulonga.

The maid ran away from work and decided to report her boss to the nearest police station.

Officers later followed up the issue yesterday morning and got the woman arrested.

Reports have it that she has so far not talked to anyone or answered any question as she claims she's waiting for her lawyer from Italy..

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/01/bridget-banda-businesswoman-arrested-by-police-in-zambia.html

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Jailed For Rape in the UK After His Victim Jumped From A Window / Security Man Arrested For Raping 16-Year-Old Girl At Gunpoint In Rivers / Two Friends Rape A Girl In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.