Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,266 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Obasanjo Lists Reasons Why Atiku Will Be Better Than Buhari As President - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Lists Reasons Why Atiku Will Be Better Than Buhari As President (39962 Views)

Osinbajo: Femi Adesina’s Book Gave Honest Account Of Buhari As President / Oshiomhole Lists Reasons Why Tinubu Is The "Best Presidential Material" (Video) / Lawyers Chant 'Sai Baba', Hail Buhari As He Leaves Abuja Conference. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Lists Reasons Why Atiku Will Be Better Than Buhari As President by Freshboy2000(m): 7:33pm On Jan 22, 2019
Atiku means business
Re: Obasanjo Lists Reasons Why Atiku Will Be Better Than Buhari As President by mycar: 7:34pm On Jan 22, 2019
Abfinest007:
girls please if your boyfriend is supporting buhari pls marry him bcus no matter how useless you have become he will still Marry you
This hot me laughing uncontrollable grin

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Lists Reasons Why Atiku Will Be Better Than Buhari As President by kjhova(m): 7:34pm On Jan 22, 2019
Loydwilliam:
in tears i write this, how will u like to see your country in the hands of the MUSLIM that your country is been sold out to MUSLIM and been ISLAMIZE that is the aim of the government for 2019. BUHARI and co. will come back to power if we the Christian are not prayerful and d coming back of BUHARI and co. is for d Christians. ATIKU is no match for BUHARI except through prayer, the church that are supposed to pray for their country are after money, many churches in Nigeria are into 21 days fasting and prayer some more than 21 days but how many of them took out time to pray for their country everybody is praying for prosperity,favor and many others. Christian in Nigeria need to pray out that (beast) that call him self BUHARI his coming back will b more tough than his pervious tenor pass this message across to your PASTOR to as many people u can reach with this message please and please Nigeria need ur prayer let the church stand in one voice and pray for mercy for this nation

#PRAYFORNIGERIA

With one mouth you cajole Christians to pray for Nigeria...with the same mouth, you insult someone who is your grandfather's age by calling him a beast!

You, my dear, is indeed a perfect example of Christ. I am sure this is what your own special bible told you is how to enter heaven!!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Lists Reasons Why Atiku Will Be Better Than Buhari As President by ollah2: 7:34pm On Jan 22, 2019
Its unfortunate that Nigerians can't see beyond their nose. OBJ is a selfish bastard, yes I will say this to his face grin. If you think he doesnt have a pie should Atiku wins then you are more stupid than a toddler. I can bet that OBJ has signed a deal with Atiku which is about him alone. You all know how OBJ ruled. He cared about himself alone.
Re: Obasanjo Lists Reasons Why Atiku Will Be Better Than Buhari As President by ikorodureporta: 7:34pm On Jan 22, 2019
Na because of people like this I dey go vote for Buhari
Re: Obasanjo Lists Reasons Why Atiku Will Be Better Than Buhari As President by godliman: 7:35pm On Jan 22, 2019
Drakkernoir:
I wonder why this 82 year old man can't shut up..and people that take him seriously are clowns..

The same man u condemned greatly has now suddenly become a saint all because the new man refused to bend to ur wishes and stopped federal government payment of ur personal staff...

Haba

If people still take this man serious...Nigeria really is lost.
Your judgment is lopsided mister, your buhari praised obj for being a patriot when he wrote gej a letter, now that he wrote pmb a letter he is a devil. The 10th wonder in the world is to support buhari inspite of his monumental failures and cluelessness. Pmb cannot be compared to obj by any indices of performance.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Lists Reasons Why Atiku Will Be Better Than Buhari As President by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 22, 2019
sew SPOT-ON!.... the redundant nomad proved to be the rubbishest thing I ever voted!

I'll vote anybody but bubu.
Re: Obasanjo Lists Reasons Why Atiku Will Be Better Than Buhari As President by theoldpretender(m): 7:38pm On Jan 22, 2019
Loydwilliam:
in tears i write this, how will u like to see your country in the hands of the MUSLIM that your country is been sold out to MUSLIM and been ISLAMIZE that is the aim of the government for 2019. BUHARI and co. will come back to power if we the Christian are not prayerful and d coming back of BUHARI and co. is for d Christians. ATIKU is no match for BUHARI except through prayer, the church that are supposed to pray for their country are after money, many churches in Nigeria are into 21 days fasting and prayer some more than 21 days but how many of them took out time to pray for their country everybody is praying for prosperity,favor and many others. Christian in Nigeria need to pray out that (beast) that call him self BUHARI his coming back will b more tough than his pervious tenor pass this message across to your PASTOR to as many people u can reach with this message please and please Nigeria need ur prayer let the church stand in one voice and pray for mercy for this nation

#PRAYFORNIGERIA

In 2015...you people told us Buhari would islamize Nigeria...

He won. Four years later...Nigeria has not been islamized.

Is he going to Islamize Nigeria...when he did not do the job in his first four years....after you people said he would.

And why are you voting for Atiku. Isn't Atiku not the same Muslim guy as Buhari ? Same tribe even.

Stop trying to use this Islamic scare threat. If you are so scared of being islamized under Buhari...maybe your religious faith is not strong enough to withstand pressure.

And no, Buhari is no better for Nigeria. But that is because he has no idea on how to make Nigeria stronger economically. And neither does Atilku. All they know is how to share money. Like most Christians and Muslims in this country. Time we grew up.
Re: Obasanjo Lists Reasons Why Atiku Will Be Better Than Buhari As President by nattyGENT: 7:38pm On Jan 22, 2019
Afamed:
Until Obj re edits his book " My Watch"
No matter how bad a person is if he changes for good his past is forgotten with his present. Obj is a great man to have done his reassessment of Atiku and pass make comment on his strengths now. God bless you. No matter what you would do or say, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar is the only way out of Nigeria's present woes.
Re: Obasanjo Lists Reasons Why Atiku Will Be Better Than Buhari As President by zedman1(m): 7:38pm On Jan 22, 2019
HisSexcellency:
The irony of this 2019 presidential elections is that over 90% of the attacks, squibbles and arguments between buhari and atiku's supporters on social media is done by southerners (yorubas and igbos). While northerners are just observing from afar.

Buhari and atiku are both from the north, both are fulani and Muslims. Whether buhari or Atiku wins the 2019 presidential election, the north still retains the presidency. We have alot of northerners online even here on Nairaland, but you will barely see them see them engaged in this unnecessary dance of shame going on between southerners here.
Good observation. One thing I realized long ago is that the average Northerner is silent online.
Re: Obasanjo Lists Reasons Why Atiku Will Be Better Than Buhari As President by Kingspin(m): 7:38pm On Jan 22, 2019
Drakkernoir:
I wonder why this 82 year old man can't shut up..and people that take him seriously are clowns..

The same man u condemned greatly has now suddenly become a saint all because the new man refused to bend to ur wishes and stopped federal government payment of ur personal staff...

Haba

Nigeria is at stake
Re: Obasanjo Lists Reasons Why Atiku Will Be Better Than Buhari As President by Slynation(m): 7:40pm On Jan 22, 2019
Drakkernoir:

Haba

He won't oO!! Buhari has left Nigeria in shambles and u expect him to keep quite!! No no no!! Someone of high calibre needs to reminds him that we ain't cows
Re: Obasanjo Lists Reasons Why Atiku Will Be Better Than Buhari As President by BCISLTD: 7:41pm On Jan 22, 2019
Afamed:

the people that read the book will not vote ...even if they did..their numbers are insignificant....Nigerians are largely ignorant
Re: Obasanjo Lists Reasons Why Atiku Will Be Better Than Buhari As President by Afamed: 7:41pm On Jan 22, 2019
Constantiney:

Cretin.
Its the same person who wrote that book that is talking now, why have you chosen to cling to this book instead of this new information?

What a negative minded military grade moro.n.

Smh.
Has Atiku Abubakar changed from the Appendage you and I know?
Re: Obasanjo Lists Reasons Why Atiku Will Be Better Than Buhari As President by chukseric504869: 7:41pm On Jan 22, 2019
and he will open d pipe of national treasury for to milk dry.bt sorry u in for a long thing
Re: Obasanjo Lists Reasons Why Atiku Will Be Better Than Buhari As President by gbaduwa: 7:43pm On Jan 22, 2019
Another bomb for Buhari led APC supporters. Baba you wan give them heart attack? APC don't want to hear the truth.
How do we even reason sef in this country?
A government that had nothing to point to after four years or almost is still not ashame but bragging.
The government that push Nigeria backward from poor country to world poverty headquarter should be fantastically ashamed of its self.
For almost four years no single idea inverted except nepotism and blame syndrome
How can you have the like of Adams Oshiomole, Ganduje, Bello, Lawal, Adeosu, Obla,Ameachi and many others and still be deceiving yourself with Mr integrity as a slogan?
Osinbajo said Mr president is not aware, the wife said the cabals are incharge, Ameachi said the president don't read or listen to advice but still u want us to vote for APC! No way
Majority of Nigeria's politicians are corrupt either through cash induce mean or nepotism or lawlessness, what ever is not in line and not in consonant with the spirit of the law is corruption
There is nothing like integrity in Nigeria's politics and nobody is more corrupt than the other.
What actually count is your national patriotism

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Lists Reasons Why Atiku Will Be Better Than Buhari As President by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 22, 2019
HisSexcellency:

It's quite unfortunate and shameful that all apc can campaign with in 2019 is showing 8 fingers to Nigerians after 3 and half years

Re: Obasanjo Lists Reasons Why Atiku Will Be Better Than Buhari As President by nattyGENT: 7:44pm On Jan 22, 2019
theoldpretender:

In 2015...you people told us Buhari would islamize Nigeria...

He won. Four years later...Nigeria has not been islamized.

Is he going to Islamize Nigeria...when he did not do the job in his first four years....after you people said he would.

And why are you voting for Atiku. Isn't Atiku not the same Muslim guy as Buhari ? Same tribe even.

Stop trying to use this Islamic scare threat. If you are so scared of being islamized under Buhari...maybe your religious faith is not strong enough to withstand pressure.

And no, Buhari is no better for Nigeria. But that is because he has no idea on how to make Nigeria stronger economically. And neither does Atilku. All they know is how to share money. Like most Christians and Muslims in this country. Time we grew up.

say what you are paid for. Atiku is a better Muslim.
Bubuwas privileged to hear beforehand that WE will resist Islam with our last blood he dropped the idea he almost signed pact with UAE. Pls worship what you know/works for you, but don't impose it on Nigerians.
Re: Obasanjo Lists Reasons Why Atiku Will Be Better Than Buhari As President by Slynation(m): 7:45pm On Jan 22, 2019
ollah2:
Its unfortunate that Nigerians can't see beyond their nose. OBJ is a selfish bastard, yes I will say this to his face grin. If you think he doesnt have a pie should Atiku wins then you are more stupid than a toddler. I can bet that OBJ has signed a deal with Atiku which is about him alone. You all know how OBJ ruled. He cared about himself alone.

Then I think u should be telling OBJ this in his residential home in Lagos and not Nairaland...
Goodluck if u make it alive grin
Re: Obasanjo Lists Reasons Why Atiku Will Be Better Than Buhari As President by Okoroawusa: 7:46pm On Jan 22, 2019
I think Obasanjo has to write a new book or better still edit the old one
Re: Obasanjo Lists Reasons Why Atiku Will Be Better Than Buhari As President by tiwiex(m): 7:47pm On Jan 22, 2019
olasogba76:
of course, atiku better than that cow in aso rock
Unfortunately, OBJ has no credibility in this. Unless we argue he doesn't mean what he says. Why do we trust him now?
Re: Obasanjo Lists Reasons Why Atiku Will Be Better Than Buhari As President by dazzlingd(m): 7:48pm On Jan 22, 2019
I'm yet to see the northerners do articulate
Re: Obasanjo Lists Reasons Why Atiku Will Be Better Than Buhari As President by Slynation(m): 7:48pm On Jan 22, 2019
gbaduwa:
Another bomb for Buhari led APC supporters. Baba you wan give them heart attack? APC don't want to hear the truth.
How do we even reason sef in this country?
A government that had nothing to point to after four years or almost is still not ashame but bragging.
The government that push Nigeria backward from poor country to world poverty headquarter should be fantastically ashamed of its self.
For almost four years no single idea inverted except nepotism and blame syndrome
How can you have the like of Adams Oshiomole, Ganduje, Bello, Lawal, Adeosu, Obla,Ameachi and many others and still be deceiving yourself with Mr integrity as a slogan?
Osinbajo said Mr president is not aware, the wife said the cabals are incharge, Ameachi said the president don't read or listen to advice but still u want us to vote for APC! No way
Majority of Nigeria's politicians are corrupt either through cash induce mean or nepotism or lawlessness, what ever is not in line and not in consonant with the spirit of the law is corruption
There is nothing like integrity in Nigeria's politics and nobody is more corrupt than the other.
What actually count is your national patriotism

Re: Obasanjo Lists Reasons Why Atiku Will Be Better Than Buhari As President by uthlaw: 7:48pm On Jan 22, 2019
Loydwilliam:

#PRAYFORNIGERIA
pray from now till next year buhari is winning... story teller!
Re: Obasanjo Lists Reasons Why Atiku Will Be Better Than Buhari As President by Papyk: 7:48pm On Jan 22, 2019
Loydwilliam:

#PRAYFORNIGERIA
If truly you are a christian, you will not be praying for ATIKU to become Nigeria president, I am a Christian and i know BUHARI is not perfect but he mean well for this country. You should be ashamed of yourself what you people have turn christianity to. Your Christian brother Jonathan, A christian was a president for 6 years and crud oil was sold for 140 dollars per barrel and nothing to show for it and a muslim man npw came to power and he is try to put some basic infrastructures in place. I know you are from south east because some you always think backward. God is already in control in Nigeria and that is why somebody like Atiku will never become Nigeria president

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Lists Reasons Why Atiku Will Be Better Than Buhari As President by Orpe7(m): 7:49pm On Jan 22, 2019
1) he will not probe you
2) he will sell NNPC to you
Re: Obasanjo Lists Reasons Why Atiku Will Be Better Than Buhari As President by Hoodbilonia: 7:50pm On Jan 22, 2019
cant obj shut up for once
understand d economy better my dic
normal wash stories
abegi

there is no good witch anywhr
a demon cannot cast out anothsd demon
obj sit down
clown and hypocrite
Re: Obasanjo Lists Reasons Why Atiku Will Be Better Than Buhari As President by ejimatic: 7:50pm On Jan 22, 2019
Ndlistic:
Obasanjo throws his support once again to Atiku. This time around he listed reasons why Atiku will be better than President Mohammadu Buhari as a president.

Obasanjo said, that Atiku will perform better than PMB. That he, Atiku surely understands the economy better.

Obasanjo listed the following:

*Atiku will surely understand the economy better

*He has business experience that can make his administration business friendly and improve the economy and provide jobs for our youths

*He has better outreach nationally and internationally and that can translate to better management of foreign affairs

*He is more accessible and less influence able and more open to all parts of the country in many ways

*And when he becomes the Nigerian president, which insha Allah, you will be, remember what we did together in government. We ran an administration by Nigerians, for all Nigerians, where merit and performance count more than blood relationship, friendship or kit and kin

Source:
https://thenaijafame..com/2019/01/obasanjo-list-reasons-why-atiku-is.html?m=1

Watch the full video HERE
. We will consider this in 2031 when power is shifted to the North again.For 2019 election we will vote Buhari.....no amount of propaganda will change it.Buhari will have your record too .... please cry no more
Re: Obasanjo Lists Reasons Why Atiku Will Be Better Than Buhari As President by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:50pm On Jan 22, 2019
Afamed:

Re-edit buhari praises on Obasanjo, then you will understand politics. You will not say this rubbish
Re: Obasanjo Lists Reasons Why Atiku Will Be Better Than Buhari As President by HomeOfMe(f): 7:52pm On Jan 22, 2019
Ndlistic:
Obasanjo throws his support once again to Atiku. This time around he listed reasons why Atiku will be better than President Mohammadu Buhari as a president.

Obasanjo said, that Atiku will perform better than PMB. That he, Atiku surely understands the economy better.

Obasanjo listed the following:

*Atiku will surely understand the economy better

*He has business experience that can make his administration business friendly and improve the economy and provide jobs for our youths

*He has better outreach nationally and internationally and that can translate to better management of foreign affairs

*He is more accessible and less influence able and more open to all parts of the country in many ways

*And when he becomes the Nigerian president, which insha Allah, you will be, remember what we did together in government. We ran an administration by Nigerians, for all Nigerians, where merit and performance count more than blood relationship, friendship or kit and kin

Source:
https://thenaijafame..com/2019/01/obasanjo-list-reasons-why-atiku-is.html?m=1

Watch the full video HERE
So many people will call him an old fool now because he's not saying whatbthey want to hear. But back in 2015 he was their best friend
Re: Obasanjo Lists Reasons Why Atiku Will Be Better Than Buhari As President by FrancisIgya: 7:53pm On Jan 22, 2019
Who has annointed or appointed Obasanjo a spokesman for the Nigerian people? This man thinks Nigerians have a short memory of his corrupt government and tenure elongation bid. OBJ has no moral justification to criticize PMB.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Regretted Donating 2000 To Buhari In 2015 & He Immediately Got Refunded / Dino Melaye’s N250 Million Tour Bus For His Political Campaign / Why OBJ, Jonathan, Other Former Leaders Boycotted May 29, June 12 – Shehu Sani

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.