Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Obasanjo Lists Reasons Why Atiku Will Be Better Than Buhari As President - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Lists Reasons Why Atiku Will Be Better Than Buhari As President (39964 Views)

Osinbajo: Femi Adesina’s Book Gave Honest Account Of Buhari As President / Oshiomhole Lists Reasons Why Tinubu Is The "Best Presidential Material" (Video) / Lawyers Chant 'Sai Baba', Hail Buhari As He Leaves Abuja Conference. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Lists Reasons Why Atiku Will Be Better Than Buhari As President by HAMKAH: 9:17pm On Jan 22, 2019
kingemzy5:
Surely baba you don't need to talk.. I confirmed that buhari was a first class dullard last week Wednesday night "the candidacy" he knows nothing apart from cattle ranching
It is obvious that this Gorilla of Abeokuta is Number one enemy of this country. Atiku that was nailed by you for like 15yrs but because Atiku is going to renew your oil block license NMBA it is not possible, for your information BABA, Atiku is a great losser in the forth coming election in-sha Allah
Re: Obasanjo Lists Reasons Why Atiku Will Be Better Than Buhari As President by integrity16(m): 9:22pm On Jan 22, 2019
Loydwilliam:
in tears i write this, how will u like to see your country in the hands of the MUSLIM that your country is been sold out to MUSLIM and been ISLAMIZE that is the aim of the government for 2019. BUHARI and co. will come back to power if we the Christian are not prayerful and d coming back of BUHARI and co. is for d Christians. ATIKU is no match for BUHARI except through prayer, the church that are supposed to pray for their country are after money, many churches in Nigeria are into 21 days fasting and prayer some more than 21 days but how many of them took out time to pray for their country everybody is praying for prosperity,favor and many others. Christian in Nigeria need to pray out that (beast) that call him self BUHARI his coming back will b more tough than his pervious tenor pass this message across to your PASTOR to as many people u can reach with this message please and please Nigeria need ur prayer let the church stand in one voice and pray for mercy for this nation

#PRAYFORNIGERIA

There is no amount of hate filled prayers that can do anything evil to Buhari, God cannot be mocked.

All the hypocritical prayers you have been praying for him to die since 2015, how far has that gone?
Re: Obasanjo Lists Reasons Why Atiku Will Be Better Than Buhari As President by solreb: 9:26pm On Jan 22, 2019
The End of Obasanjo’s Catalogue below:

Dr @fimiletoks takes Obasanjo to the cleaners, says "teacher don't teach me nonsense":

1. Last kick of a dying horse. A toad doesn't run in the afternoon..You are afraid, fear has overwhelmed you.
You should have written this letter to yourself in 2003 and 2006 when we witnessed the worst elections in our history.
��Teacher don't teach me nonsense��

https://twitter.com/fimiletoks/status/1087113177446391811?s=19

2. I am old enough to know who you are..
2003 / 2007 was massively rigged, you were planning to turn Nigeria into a one-party state with Iwu. Let me remind you that you removed 3 sitting senate presidents, chased away 2 PDP chairmen, state of emergency in Plateau and Ekiti state.

3. Through your cohorts you removed Ngige, Rasheed Ladoja, Fayose, Diepreye Alamieyeseigha..

You forcefully withheld Lagos state funds just because you couldn't break Tinubu.

Murder of political opponents including a sitting Attorney General, Bola Ige, Harry Marshal, Chief Dikibo

4. Chief Dikibo, Chief Ogbonaya Uche all of ANPP. The great Chuba Okadigbo, was attacked with teargasses, he died from the attack.

Should we talk about Zaki Biam? You wiped out 300 families, deployed amoured tanks with helicopter gunship against harmless civilians..

5. You refused to apologise or acknowledge the evil perpetrated against the community, ignored the federal high court ruling to pay compensation to the victims of Zaki Biam..

Should we talk about Odi in Bayelsa? You made the place a ghost town till today they are yet to recover.

6. Should we talk a out Massob? Peter Obi ordered a shoot at sight on Massob, it was your order..5000 of them went missing.

https:///VzE97I8uxs

7. You left Odi with just two buildings, a church and a bank..women, men and children.

https:///tQwqDnVUhR

8. Why are you afraid? Your transcorp shares? Your Bells University which you miraculously acquired after leaving prison with less than 2000 naira in your pocket or the National library which was fraudulently acquired. Your farms was dead when you came out of prison..

9. How did you revive it? What are your stakes in the oil and gas sector? Why are you crying so badly..

Letters upon letters to what effect? Would you have tolerated Saraki and Dogara in the National Assembly? You were despotic, you haunted your party members..

10. Today INEC just confirmed that APC will not be on the ballot paper for Rivers and Zamfara state elections.
Who born monkey? Would this happen with you as president?
Why are you after Buhari? Are you afraid that his success will make you irrelevant after 8 years?

11. PMB has achieved what you could achieve in your backyard..
He has awarded the reconstruction of the road to your ota base. Are you not happy that a rail line will pass through Ogun state? Are you not happy that Lagos - Ibadan expressway will be completed by a Fulani man?

12. Are you not happy that the Nigerian Airways workers you disengaged and the Biafran police officers you abandoned have now received their entitlement after several years? What is your grouse baba?

You are not happy that rice farmers are smiling to the bank in kebbi and ebonyi?

13. You gave us GSM and killed Nitel...oh we have thanked you enough..

What else do you want? You want to disrupt and heat up the system..you want electoral violence by discrediting INEC because you are afraid of Buhari.

14. Your letters are inconsequential because you cannot win in your local government. You formed a political party, you formed CUPP a coalition to destabilize PMB yet he is getting more popular.

You made your daughter a senator and a commisioner for Health..we did not complain..

15. Who killed Bola Ige your Attorney General? Who killed Harry Marshall? How much did you spend on power? Are you afraid of a probe?

You cannot distort history, you are actually on the same page with Abacha..

Rest well in Ota and feed your chickens, Nigeria has moved past you..

16. You complained about Boko haram but what happened when you visited the family of the leader? He was killed..by who and why?

https:///Xoatuv3iLh

17. In 2015 you canvassed for a dialogue with sect, now you are singing a new tune. When you visited in 2011, you gave them money and gifts..you believed Boko haram was legitimate..

https:///EEa3Xf4YGP

18. During your tenure we had religious wars in the north, Bakassi and Egbesu boys running riot in the south east, beheading people in broad daylight. We had militancy in the south south..we had OPC in the south west..you jailed the Late Fasheun, ordered shoot at sight on OPC members

19. What exactly is on your score card? Debt forgiveness and GSM..

Teacher don't teach me nonsense..

20. Someone just reminded me of the Ife/Modakeke war, Tiv / Jukun clash..
Tales of horror all over the country during your reign..

Let me stop here..I hope this will be your last letter..
Re: Obasanjo Lists Reasons Why Atiku Will Be Better Than Buhari As President by buharitill2023: 9:28pm On Jan 22, 2019
awelekiti:
So, you want to tell us you're not aware he has edited it with his mouth when he said he has forgiven him? Note this, obasanjo hated atiku not because he was corrupt, but because he was instrumental to the stoppage of hi a 3rd term bid. Anyone hated by obasanjo would hardly find his favour, even if the reason for hating him is genuine.
thief obj hate buhari not because buhari is a thief like him but because buhari refuse to steal our commonwealth.
and thief obj love thief atiku because both of them can empty our treasury within 6month.
Re: Obasanjo Lists Reasons Why Atiku Will Be Better Than Buhari As President by goaldynboy: 9:48pm On Jan 22, 2019
Drakkernoir:
I wonder why this 82 year old man can't shut up..and people that take him seriously are clowns..

The same man u condemned greatly has now suddenly become a saint all because the new man refused to bend to ur wishes and stopped federal government payment of ur personal staff...

Haba

If people still take this man serious...Nigeria really is lost.

The bolded....

Now I know there is no limit to APC Clown's falsehood and mendacious fabrications!!

Even Satan will be shocked the way you people lie and peddle lies!!
Re: Obasanjo Lists Reasons Why Atiku Will Be Better Than Buhari As President by duncun: 9:52pm On Jan 22, 2019
Re: Obasanjo Lists Reasons Why Atiku Will Be Better Than Buhari As President by Splashme: 10:08pm On Jan 22, 2019
magoo10:

Atikuobi will provide a better economy than the dullard.

Pictures don't lie
The difference is clear

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Lists Reasons Why Atiku Will Be Better Than Buhari As President by Commandoabdul(m): 10:20pm On Jan 22, 2019
kingemzy5:

He can't shut up because he and his son has shed blood for this country so he got all powers to educate and scold your fellow zombie
Buhari shed water for this country. Obasanjo that was engineer in the military. Buhari was in war front for 30 months
Re: Obasanjo Lists Reasons Why Atiku Will Be Better Than Buhari As President by Febcom(m): 10:51pm On Jan 22, 2019
Drakkernoir:
I wonder why this 82 year old man can't shut up..and people that take him seriously are clowns..

The same man u condemned greatly has now suddenly become a saint all because the new man refused to bend to ur wishes and stopped federal government payment of ur personal staff...

Haba

He can't shut put because your stupid father still talks
Re: Obasanjo Lists Reasons Why Atiku Will Be Better Than Buhari As President by Nature8(m): 10:52pm On Jan 22, 2019
kingemzy5:
Surely baba you don't need to talk.. I confirmed that buhari was a first class dullard last week Wednesday night "the candidacy" he knows nothing apart from cattle ranching

grin grin
Re: Obasanjo Lists Reasons Why Atiku Will Be Better Than Buhari As President by jidsman: 10:55pm On Jan 22, 2019
the only area Atiku is better than Buhari is corruption.
Re: Obasanjo Lists Reasons Why Atiku Will Be Better Than Buhari As President by WOLEMENTO(m): 12:20am On Jan 23, 2019
Drakkernoir:

Haba

u need salvation and deliverance can u say dat to ur dad at home
learn to respect elders so dat u can live long
Re: Obasanjo Lists Reasons Why Atiku Will Be Better Than Buhari As President by WOLEMENTO(m): 12:26am On Jan 23, 2019
Bolustical:
President Obasanjo is drowning politically and he knows it, he knows should Buhari wins second term, he will be sent to perpetual oblivion, the reason he is clinging to straws.

If not, he will not be proclaiming someone he has vowed never to support as the Messiah. There abound videos of local and international interviews granted by OBJ to describe who Atiku is really is- A thief.

PMB is gonna continue his good works and there is nothing you can do to it.

OBJ is an enemy of Nigeria.
it u dat will drown t talk with out single reasoning u suffering and u still supporting apc u are born to suffer just continue in dat part i just pity ur unborn kid u are just in love wit poverty is someone like dat will wear boxer 4 a week
oga ade u are doom
Re: Obasanjo Lists Reasons Why Atiku Will Be Better Than Buhari As President by WOLEMENTO(m): 12:31am On Jan 23, 2019
Bolustical:

Yes OBJ shed his blood between 1967-1970 to drive common sense into the brains of Ojukwu and his Biafran zombies.
u forgot dis he also shed bloog 4 ur worthless generation
u are spiritualy mad u are made in burundi u can behave well
oga ade aye ee tita
Re: Obasanjo Lists Reasons Why Atiku Will Be Better Than Buhari As President by WOLEMENTO(m): 12:37am On Jan 23, 2019
Clifford121:
Abeg somebody should find a granny chair for this man to shut up and die well
u dont talk to elder like dat are u mad u cant live long if u continue like dis are crazy dont u wana live well ur brain is paining u ,ur generation will regret u tracing to them
Re: Obasanjo Lists Reasons Why Atiku Will Be Better Than Buhari As President by Basher8583: 5:47am On Jan 23, 2019
kingemzy5:

He can't shut up because he and his son has shed blood for this country so he got all powers to educate and scold your fellow zombie

My friend go and sit down. That Coward that was shot in the bumbum while running from battle.
https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/06/20/obasanjo-was-a-clueless-war-commander-gen-alabi-isama/
Re: Obasanjo Lists Reasons Why Atiku Will Be Better Than Buhari As President by fof1: 9:07am On Jan 23, 2019
drey076:
It will shock Obasanjo this time.

U WILL BE SHOCKED BUT U WILL NOT DIE...
Re: Obasanjo Lists Reasons Why Atiku Will Be Better Than Buhari As President by mikejimm: 2:13pm On Jan 23, 2019
Drakkernoir:

Haba

All of us cannot keep quiet, someone needs to speak. Baba is a voice against bad leadership/governance.
Re: Obasanjo Lists Reasons Why Atiku Will Be Better Than Buhari As President by Idrisayuba8: 2:17pm On Jan 23, 2019
Obasanjo is a hypocrite

Re: Obasanjo Lists Reasons Why Atiku Will Be Better Than Buhari As President by RichDad1(m): 5:51am On Jan 29, 2019
HisSexcellency:

It's quite unfortunate and shameful that all apc can campaign with in 2019 is showing 8 fingers to Nigerians after 3 and half years
Cry me a River. Onodollar is a gonner.
Re: Obasanjo Lists Reasons Why Atiku Will Be Better Than Buhari As President by HisSexcellency(m): 8:22am On Jan 29, 2019
RichDad1:

Cry me a River. Onodollar is a gonner.
What is my business with you. Buhari can decide to rule for the next 10years till he dies and handover to his son. All of us will still bear the consequences of our actions and inactions one way or the other.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Visit To President-elect Buhari Today In Daura(photo) / EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette / Akon Eyakenyi: Akwa Ibom Senator's Convoy Kills Couple

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.