Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 - Jobs/Vacancies (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 (225984 Views)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (82) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 03, 2019
otugbem:

You do either the verbal or personality assessment first before you can do the numerical test.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by otugbem(m): 11:28pm On Mar 03, 2019
Tgalbabe:

Personality assessment unlimited. Won't you stop as tym goes on. I don't understand.

I mean there's no time limit to it. But you have to complete it in one sitting.
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by otugbem(m): 11:31pm On Mar 03, 2019
jarowingo:
PLEASE, WHAT IS THE ENHANCEMENT SURVEY ALL ABOUT UNDER THE PRACTICE TEST?

Get your information right bro. Where did you hear enhancement survey? undecided

1 Like

Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by lily18: 11:37pm On Mar 03, 2019
Please I need the past questions. Email is adeyemi.bisola@ymail.com
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Emjay96(f): 5:23am On Mar 04, 2019
otugbem:
Hi guys,

Anyone yet to get the PWC past question?

Kindly drop your email address cool

Mj4real36@gmail.com
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Ademikeye: 6:05am On Mar 04, 2019
I need Past questions
bammylevites247@gmail.com

Thanks
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by orobosa26(m): 6:56am On Mar 04, 2019
Tanks bro really appreciate
nkayclement:

Check your mail. Sent
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by ennygr8: 7:40am On Mar 04, 2019
joywendy:
Hello guys.

I stay in Abuja and would like reading partner/s. who stays around Lugbe/Kuje/gwawalada axis.

I'm not good with this online thing and I feel that a group of people together practicing and reading together would make us achieve more.

Bikonu, ejoor, Dan Allah ... if you are interested please send a DM let's plan how to meet up. We must pass o!

Thank you.
here is my email let's connect ennygreat8 @gmail.com
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Prodigyprotege: 8:02am On Mar 04, 2019
otugbem:
Hi guys,

twempletwemple@gmail.com

Thanks a lot
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Jhoannese: 9:23am On Mar 04, 2019
jhoannese@yahoo.com

thank you
Emjay96:

Mj4real36@gmail.com
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Jhoannese: 9:26am On Mar 04, 2019
jhoannese@yahoo.com

thanks alot
otugbem:

Kindly drop your email address....if you don't mind
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by DaSensible: 9:32am On Mar 04, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]
otugbem:
Hi guys,

monigho771@gmail.com
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by mcshegs(m): 9:34am On Mar 04, 2019
Anyone in Ibadan who needs a study partner? Got quite a handful of study materials. Sent some out to random emails here. Plus Free WiFi available.

1 Like

Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Tgalbabe: 9:37am On Mar 04, 2019
Gbenga thanks, so much appreciatiate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Kamdour: 9:59am On Mar 04, 2019
nkayclement:

Check your mail.

Kindly send to me ukaegbuc@gmail.com
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Kamdour: 10:21am On Mar 04, 2019
otugbem:
Hi guys,

Kindly send please - ukaegbuc@gmail.com

Thank you
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Kehinde455: 10:38am On Mar 04, 2019
Please send to
Kehinde455@gmail.com
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Ifypeta: 10:38am On Mar 04, 2019
schoolbaby:

petersifunanya@gmail.com
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Ifypeta: 10:49am On Mar 04, 2019
Pls send past questions to this email...petersifunanya@gmail.com
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by nkayclement: 10:56am On Mar 04, 2019
Kamdour:

Kindly send to me ukaegbuc@gmail.com

Check your mail
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Nobody: 11:20am On Mar 04, 2019
What kind of personality questionnare is this na? Its annoying. Are these pple serious atall. Thw questions are annoying
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by tobasamuels: 11:24am On Mar 04, 2019
I just don't get it.

In the age of information with people ostensibly under the age of 28, people still don't know how to maneuver Dropbox links, fine that can be a little niche. But then a link is provided where all you have to do is click on it and it opens in your web browser and people are still finding it hard to do?

I probably sound like an ass, but some people have scrubbed through hundred of pages of other years to get information across and 20 pages is giving us issues. As graduate trainees that want to get employed, we should be the ones bringing innovation in tech and the creative space, not battling with Dropbox links.

I just find the repeated 'please send to my phone' a little annoying tbh. Shout-out to all the folks sending to people email by email. You are the real ones.

All the best guys.

Enjoy.

18 Likes

Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by pokie: 11:40am On Mar 04, 2019
nkayclement:

Check your mail. Sent
please send to me, joykorede@gmail.com.
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by pokie: 11:44am On Mar 04, 2019
theoptimist298:
What kind of personality questionnare is this na? Its annoying. Are these pple serious atall. Thw questions are annoying
how was it? Please share......
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Dokore: 11:50am On Mar 04, 2019
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by tirex(m): 12:25pm On Mar 04, 2019
otugbem:
Hi guys,

tirex_02@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Kookny(m): 12:32pm On Mar 04, 2019
mcshegs:
Anyone in Ibadan who needs a study partner? Got quite a handful of study materials. Sent some out to random emails here. Plus Free WiFi available.

@McShegs, are u really doing this or u re doing it for somebodi?

1 Like

Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by mplayazx(m): 1:02pm On Mar 04, 2019
Please, has anyone tried using mobile phone?
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Nobody: 1:11pm On Mar 04, 2019
mplayazx:
Please, has anyone tried using mobile phone?

Try it nd let us know

1 Like

Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by NDakota: 1:12pm On Mar 04, 2019
tobasamuels:
I just don't get it.

In the age of information with people ostensibly under the age of 28, people still don't know how to maneuver Dropbox links, fine that can be a little niche. But then a link is provided where all you have to do is click on it and it opens in your web browser and people are still finding it hard to do?

I probably sound like an ass, but some people have scrubbed through hundred of pages of other years to get information across and 20 pages is giving us issues. As graduate trainees that want to get employed, we should be the ones bringing innovation in tech and the creative space, not battling with Dropbox links.

I just find the repeated 'please send to my phone' a little annoying tbh. Shout-out to all the folks sending to people email by email. You are the real ones.

All the best guys.

Enjoy.

Bro,

This is just so wrong.

If nobody will point out your shabby attitude to you right now, I will.

I'm not surprised. The Big 4 firms are peopled by many like you. The foul-mouthed know-it-alls.

Ever heard this sage advice from The Great Gatsby? "Whenever you feel like criticizing anyone, just remember that all of the people in the world haven't had the advantages that you've had." Why should you think about this every time?

Because you don't know everyone's story.

A simple Google search brought some people to Nairaland(and this page) for the first time, this is probably their first time on the road to a Big 4. Navigating nairaland or prepping for the test, which is more important? And why should I bother reading many pages when there are good samaritans asking me to drop my mail to have the past questions sent to me?

If and when you get into PWC, never forget that you will be working with people, and lashing out when people seek your advice, your guidance, your expertise through questions (it matters not how easy the question appears to you) is one way to be remembered as an all-time asshole.

I wish you the very best in your potential career.

16 Likes

Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by mcshegs(m): 1:39pm On Mar 04, 2019
Kookny:

@McShegs, are u really doing this or u re doing it for somebodi?
Bro, doing what exactly? The post or the test?
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 04, 2019
NDakota:

Bro,

This is just so wrong.

If nobody will point out your shabby attitude to you right now, I will.

I'm not surprised. The Big 4 firms are peopled by many like you. The foul-mouthed know-it-alls.

Ever heard this sage advice from The Great Gatsby? "Whenever you feel like criticizing anyone, just remember that all of the people in the world haven't had the advantages that you've had." Why should you think about this every time?

Because you don't know everyone's story.

A simple Google search brought some people to Nairaland(and this page) for the first time, this is probably their first time on the road to a Big 4. Navigating nairaland or prepping for the test, which is more important? And why should I bother reading many pages when there are good samaritans asking me to drop my mail to have the past questions sent to me?

If and when you get into PWC, never forget that you will be working with people, and lashing out when people seek your advice, your guidance, your expertise through questions (it matters not how easy the question appears to you) is one way to be remembered as an all-time asshole.

I wish you the very best in your potential career.

Hahaha hahaha hahaha...
Wise and funny counsel. Chai, some people go school ooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (82) (Reply)

Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 / WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview / Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.