Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 - Jobs/Vacancies (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 (225557 Views)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (82) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 04, 2019
NDakota:

Bro,

This is just so wrong.

If nobody will point out your shabby attitude to you right now, I will.

I'm not surprised. The Big 4 firms are peopled by many like you. The foul-mouthed know-it-alls.

Ever heard this sage advice from The Great Gatsby? "Whenever you feel like criticizing anyone, just remember that all of the people in the world haven't had the advantages that you've had." Why should you think about this every time?

Because you don't know everyone's story.

A simple Google search brought some people to Nairaland(and this page) for the first time, this is probably their first time on the road to a Big 4. Navigating nairaland or prepping for the test, which is more important? And why should I bother reading many pages when there are good samaritans asking me to drop my mail to have the past questions sent to me?

If and when you get into PWC, never forget that you will be working with people, and lashing out when people seek your advice, your guidance, your expertise through questions (it matters not how easy the question appears to you) is one way to be remembered as an all-time asshole.

I wish you the very best in your potential career.

Quotable quote ‘ The big 4 are peopled by foul mouthed know it alls’. Bro, flesh and blood did not reveal this to you, surely such knowledge must have come from a more definite source lol. I totally agree between, they are filled with people suffering from inferiority complex who seek to down others at the slightest chance.

1 Like

Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by tobasamuels: 2:34pm On Mar 04, 2019
I truly appreciate you responding to my message without turning to insults or name calling. It shows who you really are.

I did not come here to talk about how everyone who doesn't pass is a failure, neither did I comment on the state of people's mouths. All I said and still say is that companies are looking for people who are resourceful and creative, we have international peers to compete with, do you think they care about the fact that we are a third world country with plenty problems... yada yada yada.

The truth is we celebrate and tolerate mediocrity in the name of "you don't know my story". I didn't ask for anyone to have knowledge of coding or python or whatever funky name coding apps use. All I said was there is a link that you can click and download past questions, I get that you have a mesiah complex but common na, if you cannot do the barest minimum, how will you ever compete.

If what I wrote offended you, please think very deeply about your situation. All I said was click a link, my mother is 57 and she isn't very good with tech like most in her generation, but everytime she suprises me with things she knows because she's willing to learn.

Remain teachable and read wide so that you will have better quotes.

Selah.

NDakota:

Bro,

This is just so wrong.

If nobody will point out your shabby attitude to you right now, I will.

I'm not surprised. The Big 4 firms are peopled by many like you. The foul-mouthed know-it-alls.

Ever heard this sage advice from The Great Gatsby? "Whenever you feel like criticizing anyone, just remember that all of the people in the world haven't had the advantages that you've had." Why should you think about this every time?

Because you don't know everyone's story.

A simple Google search brought some people to Nairaland(and this page) for the first time, this is probably their first time on the road to a Big 4. Navigating nairaland or prepping for the test, which is more important? And why should I bother reading many pages when there are good samaritans asking me to drop my mail to have the past questions sent to me?

If and when you get into PWC, never forget that you will be working with people, and lashing out when people seek your advice, your guidance, your expertise through questions (it matters not how easy the question appears to you) is one way to be remembered as an all-time asshole.

I wish you the very best in your potential career.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Indulgence1(f): 3:12pm On Mar 04, 2019
Hello! I'm in Ibadan and I really need a study partner. Kindly send a text to shakirahakanmu@yahoo.com Thank you!
mcshegs:
Anyone in Ibadan who needs a study partner? Got quite a handful of study materials. Sent some out to random emails here. Plus Free WiFi available.
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by NDakota: 3:35pm On Mar 04, 2019
tobasamuels:
I truly appreciate you responding to my message without turning to insults or name calling. It shows who you really are.

I did not come here to talk about how everyone who doesn't pass is a failure, neither did I comment on the state of people's mouths. All I said and still say is that companies are looking for people who are resourceful and creative, we have international peers to compete with, do you think they care about the fact that we are a third world country with plenty problems... yada yada yada.

The truth is we celebrate and tolerate mediocrity in the name of "you don't know my story". I didn't ask for anyone to have knowledge of coding or python or whatever funky name coding apps use. All I said was there is a link that you can click and download past questions, I get that you have a mesiah complex but common na, if you cannot do the barest minimum, how will you ever compete.

If what I wrote offended you, please think very deeply about your situation. All I said was click a link, my mother is 57 and she isn't very good with tech like most in her generation, but everytime she suprises me with things she knows because she's willing to learn.

Remain teachable and read wide so that you will have better quotes.

Selah.

I'm not here for bants.

But for the records, wisdom is profitable to direct.

Understand: you didn't just say click a link. You made snide, condescending comments. Don't try to cover it up with long bullshit. I can see through the sugar-coating. If you find anything people do annoying, then don't engage. Just stick to your lane. Why?

Everybody can't be you. Allow PWC do the selection. The judgment of who is "resourceful' and 'creative' is left for PWC to make. Not YOU.

Here is a poser for you: If on your first audit, tax or advisory engagement, you send a zipped file repeatedly to the client, and each time the client replies that s/he can't open the file. Would you send them the snide comment you made earlier in an email? That you find it a little annoying that a young professional can't open a zip file in the 21st century?

The best life advice is: treat and respond to people the way you will treat your customers. The customer is KING.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Mirrorlenz: 3:43pm On Mar 04, 2019
otugbem:
Hi guys,
Anyone yet to get the PWC past question?
Kindly drop your email address cool
mirrorlens@gmail.com
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Svelte98(f): 4:51pm On Mar 04, 2019
So basically the opq that's supposed to be in the 3rd stage is now in the first stage. Does anyone know why its like that this year
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 04, 2019
I'm yet to get oooooo
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Nobody: 5:12pm On Mar 04, 2019
olorunwaolowogboyega@gmail

Please help me with past question
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Mhercei(f): 5:32pm On Mar 04, 2019
adebomercy5@gmail.com

Pls I need the Pwc past question
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Montenate: 6:17pm On Mar 04, 2019
otugbem:
Hi guys,

Bro, i'd really appreciate it
thanks
montenate@gmail.com
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by unique0000: 6:23pm On Mar 04, 2019
Pls i need d pwc past questn. elnactayo2@gmail.com, thanks.
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by JenniferOvat95: 6:39pm On Mar 04, 2019
Guyz, has any body gotten the test link from shl yet?
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by nkayclement: 6:39pm On Mar 04, 2019
pokie:
please send to me, joykorede@gmail.com.

Sent
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Nobody: 6:54pm On Mar 04, 2019
tongue

5 Likes

Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by TOSINIFE(m): 7:03pm On Mar 04, 2019
Joromi12:
tongue make una do fast we need more staff. Canada runaways have depleted the firm. Ignore the small salary and think of the future. Every body who left pwc nigeria for canada easily got jobs in big 4s there earning. 60k to 100k CAD per year. Be wise grin
So how many graduate trainees do you think PWC might recruit this year.

1 Like

Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by TOSINIFE(m): 7:03pm On Mar 04, 2019
JenniferOvat95:
Guyz, has any body gotten the test link from shl yet?
since 27th of Feb
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by tstaiwo: 7:36pm On Mar 04, 2019
pls can you send the past questions to me.
taiwostaiwo@yahoo.com
nkayclement:

Check your mail. Sent
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Topesing(m): 7:54pm On Mar 04, 2019
Topesing:
please can u send the past questions to me ?
topesinng2002@yahoo.com
otugbem:
Hi guys,

please can u send the past questions to me ?
topesing2002@yahoo.com
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Topesing(m): 8:00pm On Mar 04, 2019
Mirrorlenz:

mirrorlens@gmail.com
please can you send to my email?
topesing2002@yahoo.com
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Svelte98(f): 8:07pm On Mar 04, 2019
Joromi12:
tongue make una do fast we need more staff. Canada runaways have depleted the firm. Ignore the small salary and think of the future. Every body who left pwc nigeria for canada easily got jobs in big 4s there earning. 60k to 100k CAD per year. Be wise grin
hi I'm guessing you work in pwc.would you happen to know why the opq that's supposed to be in the 3rd stage is now in the first stage.
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 04, 2019
Svelte98:
hi I'm guessing you work in pwc.would you happen to know why the opq that's supposed to be in the 3rd stage is now in the first stage.
never worked in HR so how would i know. I dont work der anymore
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by JenniferOvat95: 9:41pm On Mar 04, 2019
TOSINIFE:

since 27th of Feb
Just checked my past messages , thanks. Seen it
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by nena2014: 9:42pm On Mar 04, 2019
theoptimist298:

Lol. If only u know how many people u automatically rejected with ur initial comment about age. I don’t expect any firm’s HR to own up here, all i’m saying is, be one before u make a comment which could imply that certain persons are not qualified to apply. What applied last year may not always apply this year especially where there appears to be a bit of info suggesting this. No age cap was stated in the advert as against previous years. I’d wager my last card on the fact that even if youre an employee and u dont make an extra effort to be aware (which i doubt u would have to time to do), you wouldn't be privy to current recruitment criteria as you would be too busy trying to check if TB ties with FS and such and such. I’d be happy to hear your thoughts on this lol.
who is this one self.

1 Like

Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 04, 2019
NDakota:

I'm not here for bants.

Understand: you didn't just say click a link. You made snide, condescending comments. Don't try to cover it up with long bullshit. I can see through the sugar-coating. If you find anything people do annoying, then don't engage. Just stick to your lane. Why?

Everybody can't be you. Allow PWC do the selection. The judgment of who is "resourceful' and 'creative' is left for PWC to make. Not YOU.

Here is a poser for you: If on your first audit, tax or advisory engagement, you send a zipped file repeatedly to the client, and each time the client replies that s/he can't open the file. Would you send them the snide comment you made earlier in an email? That you find it a little annoying that a young professional can't open a zip file in the 21st century?

The best life advice is: treat and respond to people the way you will treat your customers. The customer is KING.

I like the way you talk. smiley

2 Likes

Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Nobody: 11:25pm On Mar 04, 2019
nena2014:

who is this one self.

The question is who are you actually?
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Ginalex(f): 11:26pm On Mar 04, 2019
Grabs popcorn grin

1 Like

Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Nobody: 11:29pm On Mar 04, 2019
Grabs you
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by andrewtosin(m): 2:58am On Mar 05, 2019
mrphysics:

Have downloaded it. Your mail let me send it to you.
pls can you send it to me too? thanks.
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by andrewtosin(m): 3:00am On Mar 05, 2019
mrphysics:

Have downloaded it. Your mail let me send it to you.
andrewtosin07@gmail.com
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by olusola11: 3:38am On Mar 05, 2019
olusolataiwo11@yahoo.com

Please share with me. Thank you
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Nobody: 5:57am On Mar 05, 2019
NDakota:

I'm not here for bants.

Chai u are too much. Respect

2 Likes

Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Nobody: 6:05am On Mar 05, 2019
nena2014:

who is this one self.

This is the type of thing that makes me insult people embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (82) (Reply)

Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 / WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview / Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.