Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 - Jobs/Vacancies (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 (225878 Views)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (82) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by DaSensible: 7:16am On Mar 26, 2019
Congrats guys
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by nkayclement: 7:39am On Mar 26, 2019
Congrats to the successful
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by TOSINIFE(m): 8:25am On Mar 26, 2019
Marianwao:
in a world where people think its cool to be mean and love to bring others down just to feel good about themselves, I believe we need more of you. Your attitude to life so far on this thread has been outstanding and I have learnt alot. Thank you.

Well said.He deserves some accolades.
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by jovie50: 8:29am On Mar 26, 2019
Matildahenshaw:
Yay turn out my mail wasn't synchronizing since noon...

More than 10 mails just dropped and among them is the invite (It was sent since 4:15pm). I am slated for Tuesday.

What time on Tuesday? I'm scheduled for 3pm same day.
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by BamBella(m): 8:38am On Mar 26, 2019
souljar:
Goodmorning folks. Please, who has an idea how much the pay is for graduate entrants? And how it progresses over time...

As a graduate trainee, your pay is 180k monthly. So I was told by a friend who works there.

To those who are yet to get mails, keep your fingers crossed. Today is another day and mails are definitely going to drop too, so keep your hopes alive.

We're all going to make it to 5B come June.

1 Like

Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by sillysassysally(f): 8:52am On Mar 26, 2019
What if they're sending the verification emails according to how quickly we completed the online test?

I completed my online test on the second to last day and haven't gotten any email. Can those that have gotten success mails tell us how early they completed their online test?

1 Like

Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by ebonyalhjnr(f): 9:01am On Mar 26, 2019
sillysassysally:
What if they're sending the verification emails according to how quickly we completed the online test?

I completed my online test on the second to last day and haven't gotten any email. Can those that have gotten success mails tell us how early they completed their online test?
I doubt your theory, I wrote my test on the 12th and deadline was 14th. I believe more mails will come in cause it seems like less than 20% of us that wrote the test have gotten success mail
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by ChikezieUche: 9:01am On Mar 26, 2019
sillysassysally:

I completed mine on March 14the which was deadline day at past 11 and still got an invite yesterday. I doubt your theory is correct. Hopefully it turns out true.
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by ChikezieUche: 9:03am On Mar 26, 2019
zikiru20:
U mean, if the verification was successful, that's when you'll be scheduled for assessment center, inclusive interview?

What else does assessment center involve apart from interview?
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by OpiAnooo: 9:16am On Mar 26, 2019
Please I am looking for who to swap with.

I am slated for Monday which won't a bit tight for me due to circumstances beyond my control. I will appreciate if anyone interested for us to swap.

Thanks
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by sillysassysally(f): 9:46am On Mar 26, 2019
Then maybe they're inviting from highest to lowest scores...

ebonyalhjnr:

I doubt your theory, I wrote my test on the 12th and deadline was 14th. I believe more mails will come in cause it seems like less than 20% of us that wrote the test have gotten success mail
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 26, 2019
Please oooo I'm still asking, does anyone know if calculators are allowed for the verification test?
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by gud2bvee: 9:59am On Mar 26, 2019
No dear. You will be provided with a financial calculator, Hp 12C financial calculator. I suggest you go on youtube and learn how to use it if you've not come across it before. Was a victim last year. Calculator is expensive so I learnt from YouTube this time.

Please oooo I'm still asking, does anyone know if calculators are allowed for the verification test?[/quote]

4 Likes

Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Faizee32: 10:00am On Mar 26, 2019
regret mail just dropped, I hope their tax apprenticeship opens this year. I honestly have unfinished business with PwC

1 Like

Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by nkayclement: 10:04am On Mar 26, 2019
Faizee32:
regret mail just dropped, I hope their tax apprenticeship opens this year. I honestly have unfinished business with PwC

Oh really?
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Nobody: 10:05am On Mar 26, 2019
Thank you so much. I'll start preparing.

gud2bvee:
No dear. You will be provided with a financial calculator, Hp 12C financial calculator. I suggest you go on youtube and learn how to use it if you've not come across it before. Was a victim last year. Calculator is expensive so I learnt from YouTube this time.

Please oooo I'm still asking, does anyone know if calculators are allowed for the verification test?

1 Like

Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Rightvibs16: 10:06am On Mar 26, 2019
The regret emails are beginning to drop
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by nkayclement: 10:08am On Mar 26, 2019
Rightvibs16:
The regret emails are beginning to drop

Yet to received either!
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by BamBella(m): 10:11am On Mar 26, 2019
gud2bvee:

Thank you for this timely information.

Please do you also know what kind of questions we are to expect in the verification test so as to help us prepare ahead of it?

1 Like

Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Svelte98(f): 10:15am On Mar 26, 2019
Faizee32:
lmao �� this was the exact same thing I told myself this morning
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Matildahenshaw(f): 10:23am On Mar 26, 2019
Faizee32:
I live that spirit. Pick yourself up, learn from the experience, come back with all the bullets you can fire, and shoot for the stars.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Ckizy: 10:27am On Mar 26, 2019
I've not gotten any mail yet angry
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by sillysassysally(f): 10:28am On Mar 26, 2019
Congratulations to all who got verification test emails.

I'm quite surprised by the outcome. I was quite almost sure I'd a success mail because i found the test to be extremely easy. How do you guys think they use the personality questionnaire? That may be the reason almost everyone i know that did the test failed.
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Svelte98(f): 10:34am On Mar 26, 2019
Got a regret mail but I'm definitely coming back for their tax apprenticeship program
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Svelte98(f): 10:38am On Mar 26, 2019
BamBella:

Thank you for this timely information.

Please do you also know what kind of questions we are to expect in the verification test so as to help us prepare ahead of it?
I think its still the shl format they'll use,they just want to verify if you wrote the online test yourself
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by ChikezieUche: 10:43am On Mar 26, 2019
sillysassysally:

I'm quite surprised by the outcome. I was quite almost sure I'd a success mail because i found the test to be extremely easy. How do you guys think they use the personality questionnaire?

Did you work on past questions? The verbal part always seems easy but it's the most difficult because one may not strictly adhere to information given in the passage. Due to the fact that I practiced questions I saw a lot of the questions I worked on and was able to finish the verbal and attempt 13 out of 18 numerical questions.
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Md4great(m): 10:48am On Mar 26, 2019
Dear Candidate

Thank you for taking out time to sit for our Graduate position

We regret to inform you that you did not meet the criteria to move on to the next test stage.

However, you can keep checking our website for other more suitable positions you might be interested in.

We appreciate your interest in PwC.

Regards

The Graduate Recruitment Team
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by metmichael: 10:50am On Mar 26, 2019
Just got a regret mail, congrats to all who made it to the next stage.
I wish you guys the very best.
Life goes on.
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by ebonyalhjnr(f): 10:51am On Mar 26, 2019
I totally understand how you feel, I was like that last year so sure that I was gonna get a SM(both GT&Tax apprenticeship)but it never came. Then my Dad told me not to give up and pursue my dream if that's really what I want, I did.
I just want to tell everyone not to give up on their dreams and pick up something else before they get to their dream destination.

sillysassysally:

I'm quite surprised by the outcome. I was quite almost sure I'd a success mail because i found the test to be extremely easy. How do you guys think they use the personality questionnaire?
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by nkayclement: 10:52am On Mar 26, 2019
Are the regret mails coming in batches? This one that some of us are yet to received either success or regret mail. I am kinda worried whether our submission wasn't successful after the exercise.
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Lescott7(m): 11:01am On Mar 26, 2019
Regret mail just got in. I'm coming back, I won't give up on PWC.
I will rise again!

2 Likes

Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by souljar(m): 11:02am On Mar 26, 2019
BamBella:

As a graduate trainee, your pay is 180k monthly. So I was told by a friend who works there.

To those who are yet to get mails, keep your fingers crossed. Today is another day and mails are definitely going to drop too, so keep your hopes alive.

We're all going to make it to 5B come June.

Okay thanks a lot. I knew someone who got in last year but lost contact. Sorry to drill, but do you happen to know where the figure goes after confirmation as full staff?

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (82) (Reply)

Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 / WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview / Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.