Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 - Jobs/Vacancies (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 (226015 Views)

Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2021 / Pwc Graduate Recruitment 2020 / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (82) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 26, 2019
Let's swap...me a prefer advisory self grin
daseento:
Guys I applied for advisory and got success mail for next stage but I wish to switch to tax, any idea on how to go about it ?

Thanks

1 Like

Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Matildahenshaw(f): 2:49pm On Mar 26, 2019
datascience:

Hi, I find you unique. please can we connect to be friends. Sent you a pm. Thanks.
I really tried to ignore lol, but the punchline got me cheesy. "I find you unique" lolz guys enn.

2 Likes

Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 26, 2019
Matildahenshaw:
I really tried to ignore lol, but the punchline got me cheesy. "I find you unique" lolz guys enn.

Smiles, Matilda. Actually, I did find her unique having gone through her posts on Nairaland. Her consistency, her fight for a better life and although the regret mail did make her sober she is not just giving hope. I need that kinda woman as friend. Maybe I had to be sincere in my excitement of asking her to be friends. I just couldn't hold it cry

3 Likes

Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by daseento(m): 3:16pm On Mar 26, 2019
Scholar94:
Let's swap...me a prefer advisory self grin

I'm in, if you're serious.

I can message HR regarding the arrangement.
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 26, 2019
That's not possible man
The requirement for the two roles are not the same....like d one year cognate experience stuff....And by the way, mailing hr that u wanna change ur role look somehow...like we dont really know we want? This is one of the key things they will be on look out for during interviews/AC....So guy don't even make that mistake
daseento:

I'm in, if you're serious.

I can message HR regarding the arrangement.
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by nena2014: 4:04pm On Mar 26, 2019
theoptimist298:

Dont worry urself about salary. Every year u get promoted and ur salary increases. In a year u would be earning above what majority of companies pay at your level except oil companies. That 180k or more is just a disguise. Before u know, it jumps to 250k, 300k, etc. Salary would be the least of ur worries when u get the job. U wont even have the time to spend it. Alert would come in and u would feel nothing due to pressure. Here are a list of some pressures u will and must deal with as long as u get the job.

Pressure to be a high flyer, pressure to reconcile how u see/saw urself before the job versus how colleagues see u, pressure from the bullies, pressure to meet deadline, pressure to learn the work, pressure from pple being rude and talking down to u, pressure from people who are ur age mates or younger but are ur superiors and are bossing u around like ur dad, pressure to fit in, pressure to fill time sheet ( u must account for how u spend ur 8 hours everyday), pressure from traffic, pressure to look sharp always even when tired, pressure to work in teams with people u may not like, pressure to remain in touch with family and friends, pressure from feedback on the job, pressure from passing professional exams because everyone including ur managers and partners would ask u when result comes out, etc lmao grin grin cool
wow,

2 Likes

Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Amyyy2020: 4:04pm On Mar 26, 2019
YUSUFGCFR1:
s

Same here.
Regret mail just crept in and I'm depressed.

Heyyyyy, don't b like dat. Pls, all will b fyn, OK??

Just get ur mind off it and get going; ur best is yet to come. We go dey alryt las las

1 Like

Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Matildahenshaw(f): 4:10pm On Mar 26, 2019
datascience:

Smiles, Matilda. Actually, I did find her unique having gone through her posts on Nairaland. Her consistency, her fight for a better life and although the regret mail did make her sober she is not just giving hope. I need that kinda woman as friend. Maybe I had to be sincere in my excitement of asking her to be friends. I just couldn't hold it cry
ouch, that's interesting.

3 Likes

Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by daseento(m): 4:39pm On Mar 26, 2019
Scholar94:
That's not possible man
The requirement for the two roles are not the same....like d one year cognate experience stuff....And by the way, mailing hr that u wanna change ur role look somehow...like we dont really know we want? This is one of the key things they will be on look out for during interviews/AC....So guy don't even make that mistake

I thought as much. Thanks
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 26, 2019
Funny thing is I got a success mail but it won't be useful to me because I'm currently undergoing a program outside Nigeria. too bad.

4 Likes

Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Lordseyad(m): 5:44pm On Mar 26, 2019
RealLandForSale:
Funny thing is I got a success mail but it won't be useful to me because I'm currently undergoing a program outside Nigeria. too bad.
cry
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Nobody: 6:16pm On Mar 26, 2019
Please what's d day u are scheduled for? Looking for a swap partner 4th for 8th or 9th...
RealLandForSale:
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Preator: 6:43pm On Mar 26, 2019
I have 8th but won't be going. Clashed with something more important.
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Nobody: 7:07pm On Mar 26, 2019
Matildahenshaw:
ouch, that's interesting.

Yeah.
By the way, how are you?
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by davidmula: 7:07pm On Mar 26, 2019
It feels so good to actually get a glimpse of this page.
Was in your shoes this time last year and was also assuming a lot of things and all but Glory to God . . I am now in the "fun firm to work with" . . Welcome to this year's recruitment process and I wish you guys the very best in subsequent stages

For those who got regret mail, the fight continues . . It's not the end of the world and surely plenty other offers will come your way and hey if you must work in PwC . . Why not go work for one year elsewhere and comeback as an experience hire next year, two years time?

In all welcome on board guys and I wish you the very best. As usual I love taking questions . . Feel free okay. Cheers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by samirnasri(m): 7:30pm On Mar 26, 2019
BamBella:

Thanks for the insight, I appreciate your contribution so far. God bless you

Please do you also have any idea what this verification test is all about?

We cannot afford the luxury of underperforming at this stage, not after we have all passed the first stage.

The verification test is similar to what you did before, just less time to perform. Keep practising your SHL materials and you should be fine.

2 Likes

Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by samirnasri(m): 7:31pm On Mar 26, 2019
thelastgenius:

I hear say you dey Abuja. Lmao

Lolzz. Yea.

Send me hangout message make I know who this is
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by batxano: 7:32pm On Mar 26, 2019
Please guys, help a fellow in need na. Biko. Someone should please assist me with practice questions Abeg. Bibatxano51@gmail.com
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Svelte98(f): 7:36pm On Mar 26, 2019
BamBella:

I'm sorry to hear you got a regret mail dear embarassed, But do not give up, I would advise you get your[b][/b] hands on SHL past questions in order to prepare for the tax apprenticeship programme.

I got a regret mail last year, I was fully depressed. But that experience motivated me and made me sit tight for this year's recruitment. I know by God's grace I'm going to make it to the very last stage.
Will definitely do that and I hope to see and read your success story at the end of this thread. amen

3 Likes

Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by samirnasri(m): 7:39pm On Mar 26, 2019
batxano:
Please guys, help a fellow in need na. Biko. Someone should please assist me with practice questions Abeg. Bibatxano51@gmail.com

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1IH_ejUMjE20AFnICSd53QEgDKDcXhQDn

All you need is in there.

3 Likes

Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Abeekeh(f): 7:43pm On Mar 26, 2019
Lescott7:
Regret mail just got in. I'm coming back, I won't give up on PWC.
I will rise again!

That's the Spirit dear!!! I love this!!!

5 Likes

Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by lifehackmax(m): 7:52pm On Mar 26, 2019
davidmula:
Was in your shoes this time last year and was also assuming a lot of things and all but Glory to God . . I am now in the "fun firm to work with" . . Welcome to this year's recruitment process and I wish you guys the very best in subsequent stages

For those who got regret mail, the fight continues . . It's not the end of the world and surely plenty other offers will come your way and hey if you must work in PwC . . Why not go work for one year elsewhere and comeback as an experience hire next year, two years time?

In all welcome on board guys and I wish you the very best. As usual I love taking questions . . Feel free okay. Cheers

Thanks for this.
Willing to give a range for the remuneration or what we shud be gunning for.
I would be glad to email you about this or chat you up.

2 Likes

Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by tobasamuels: 7:52pm On Mar 26, 2019
*sigh* sounds like a great place to work

theoptimist298:

Dont worry urself about salary. Every year u get promoted and ur salary increases. In a year u would be earning above what majority of companies pay at your level except oil companies. That 180k or more is just a disguise. Before u know, it jumps to 250k, 300k, etc. Salary would be the least of ur worries when u get the job. U wont even have the time to spend it. Alert would come in and u would feel nothing due to pressure. Here are a list of some pressures u will and must deal with as long as u get the job.

Pressure to be a high flyer, pressure to reconcile how u see/saw urself before the job versus how colleagues see u, pressure from the bullies, pressure to meet deadline, pressure to learn the work, pressure from pple being rude and talking down to u, pressure from people who are ur age mates or younger but are ur superiors and are bossing u around like ur dad, pressure to fit in, pressure to fill time sheet ( u must account for how u spend ur 8 hours everyday), pressure from traffic, pressure to look sharp always even when tired, pressure to work in teams with people u may not like, pressure to remain in touch with family and friends, pressure from feedback on the job, pressure from passing professional exams because everyone including ur managers and partners would ask u when result comes out, etc lmao grin grin cool

2 Likes

Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Preye21: 7:56pm On Mar 26, 2019
Congratulations to all who made it through, my heart skipped when i got a mail from pwc and when I opened, it was a regret mail. Hmm I wouldn’t give up, ive tried fbn, access and now pwc. None gave me a success mail. Im not going to relent. I know I’d get a job, probably these ones are not meant for me.

5 Likes

Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Preator: 8:04pm On Mar 26, 2019
Preye21:
Congratulations to all who made it through, my heart skipped when i got a mail from pwc and when I opened, it was a regret mail. Hmm I wouldn’t give up, ive tried fbn, access and now pwc. None gave me a success mail. Im not going to relent. I know I’d get a job, probably these ones are not meant for me.
That's the spirit. It takes just one success to make it worthwhile.

2 Likes

Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by SimFrank: 8:19pm On Mar 26, 2019
Can't it just be a shirt and a trouser.
Why not we don't wear suit just this once?
It's just a test, huh?
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by ebonyalhjnr(f): 9:04pm On Mar 26, 2019
Please is there any particular dress code for the Verification test, or will Shirt, Jeans and sneakers suffice?

davidmula:

Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by batxano: 9:19pm On Mar 26, 2019

1 Like

Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Ginalex(f): 9:22pm On Mar 26, 2019
theoptimist298:

@ the bolded, except oil companies u say... grin Ok

1 Like

Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by sillysassysally(f): 11:04pm On Mar 26, 2019
I can see someone has been stalking me grin

datascience:

Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by thelastgenius: 5:18am On Mar 27, 2019
samirnasri:

Lolzz. Yea.

Send me hangout message make I know who this is

lipsrsealed
Re: PwC Graduate Recruitment 2019 by Lescott7(m): 6:23am On Mar 27, 2019
Abeekeh:

That's the Spirit dear!!! I love this!!!
Thanks dear.

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (82) (Reply)

Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 / WHYTE CLEON Aptitude Test And Interview / Internships and Entry Level jobs In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.