Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Atiku Support Groups Lament Lack Of Campaign Materials. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Support Groups Lament Lack Of Campaign Materials. (14800 Views)

Crowd Throw Away Campaign Materials During APC Campaign Flag-Off In Jos / 2023 Presidency: Abba Kyari’s Campaign Materials Surface Online(photo) / APC Lagos Caught Vandalising Agbaje Campaign Materials (2) (3) (4)

Re: Atiku Support Groups Lament Lack Of Campaign Materials. by quickberry(m): 3:59pm On Jan 22, 2019
uniqueboi:

My father is an idi.ot. So ur brain dae with you right now. I feel say bug-hari and apc don fry am?

No wonder!

Have you eaten your banana?
Re: Atiku Support Groups Lament Lack Of Campaign Materials. by sogodihno: 4:19pm On Jan 22, 2019
Kennydoc:

It's in times like this that we see you vomiting thrash. Buhari has been fumbling all over but you went hiding.
To even imagine a smart Yoruba person supporting such an illiterate is a big shame. If he wins again, he will sideline your people again and fill his government with his fellow northerners.
Well, lemme tell you categorically that[b][/b] Buhai won't rule Nigeria beyond this year. Go and bookmark this post.[b][/b]

Really? E go shock u
Re: Atiku Support Groups Lament Lack Of Campaign Materials. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 22, 2019
quickberry:

No wonder!

Have you eaten your banana?

Na the new one them teach you for bmc preparatory classes?
Re: Atiku Support Groups Lament Lack Of Campaign Materials. by chinedumoooo: 5:00pm On Jan 22, 2019
This is where integrity play a very important role and not moneymoney money,you can convince your supporters to vote for atiku without spending a Dan.
Re: Atiku Support Groups Lament Lack Of Campaign Materials. by quickberry(m): 5:32pm On Jan 22, 2019
uniqueboi:

Na the new one them teach you for bmc preparatory classes?

Go and eat your banana jare
Re: Atiku Support Groups Lament Lack Of Campaign Materials. by chiangwar: 5:36pm On Jan 22, 2019
Like this

Humblezack:
Atiku can only buy fake support. Buhari has the love of the people.

Re: Atiku Support Groups Lament Lack Of Campaign Materials. by SaiAtikuTill203: 5:46pm On Jan 22, 2019
AllenSpencer:

You must believe in cartoon characters to believe BUHARI can defeat ATIKU
Sometimes, reality is difficult to stare at but best to face it
ATIKU can "NEVER" lose!
EXACTLY ATIKUOBI CAN NEVER LOSE

Re: Atiku Support Groups Lament Lack Of Campaign Materials. by SaiAtikuTill203: 5:50pm On Jan 22, 2019
Kingmoney7:
. So in your heart of hearts u think atiku can change Nigeria....haha haha...Baba Na the same thing go de happen
ATIKU ABUBAKAR IS SUCCESSFUL in these areas;

1.Business
2. Education
3. Security
4. Jobs/Employment
5. Electricity
and many more.

SAI AtikuObi mandate

sai daddy AA Atiku to be president WILL bring the future that we desire AND it would send a strong message to aspiring politicians that Nigerians have outgrown the habit that encourages failures and totalitatrians in Government. If Atiku fails we shall show him the door in 2023, but if we fail to make that bold statement now, then I can tell you that Nigeria's challenges may go beyond 2027. We cannot afford not to let this Government go, they have wronged and taken Nigerians for granted on too many levels. I just hope we are able to show our leaders that the power they wield was given to them by us.

Re: Atiku Support Groups Lament Lack Of Campaign Materials. by SaiAtikuTill203: 5:56pm On Jan 22, 2019
gaskiyamagana:
Campaign Department School of Deception apc University of Desperation BUHAR Campus Nairaland Street buhariloosing Area.
A Vote for buhari is SATANIC!

Re: Atiku Support Groups Lament Lack Of Campaign Materials. by Humblezack: 6:21pm On Jan 22, 2019
chiangwar:
Like this

Be joking with your destiny by following satan around you hear.

Re: Atiku Support Groups Lament Lack Of Campaign Materials. by Kingmoney7: 6:21pm On Jan 22, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
ATIKU ABUBAKAR IS SUCCESSFUL in these areas;

1.Business
2. Education
3. Security
4. Jobs/Employment
5. Electricity
and many more.

SAI AtikuObi mandate

sai daddy AA Atiku to be president WILL bring the future that we desire AND it would send a strong message to aspiring politicians that Nigerians have outgrown the habit that encourages failures and totalitatrians in Government. If Atiku fails we shall show him the door in 2023, but if we fail to make that bold statement now, then I can tell you that Nigeria's challenges may go beyond 2027. We cannot afford not to let this Government go, they have wronged and taken Nigerians for granted on too many levels. I just hope we are able to show our leaders that the power they wield was given to them by us.
. Haha haha. grin. E be like say u nor de this country
Re: Atiku Support Groups Lament Lack Of Campaign Materials. by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jan 22, 2019
quickberry:

Go and eat your banana jare

I don't eat bananas. How was your day my guy?
Re: Atiku Support Groups Lament Lack Of Campaign Materials. by chiangwar: 11:31am On Jan 23, 2019
I think you need this .

[quote author=Humblezack post=75012186][/quote]

Buhari Celebrates Yakubu Gowon On His 85th Birthday / Heightened Insecurity: Politicians, Associates Halt 2023 Moves / African Leaders Don't Love Their Country, Only Love Their Greedy Bellies - Simi