Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,156 members, 7,953,592 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:00 PM

Sam Loco Efe And Leaving A Legacy... - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sam Loco Efe And Leaving A Legacy... (399 Views)

Omoruyi Loco Efe Remembers Sam Loco, His Late Father, 7 Years After His Death / Omoruyi Loco Efe And Ekundayo Oyeniyi Pre-Wedding Photos / Omoruyi Loco Efe: Sam Loco's Son And A Fulani Herdsman Meet (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sam Loco Efe And Leaving A Legacy... by Joevics(m): 11:21am On Jan 22, 2019
While watching the burial ceremony of Sam Loco Efe on TV, I caught something the minister said. He said, “Sam Loco has died, and he will be remembered for what he has done, how would you be remembered?”

Every time I see a video of Sam Loco Efe or see someone trying to mimic him, I remember these words. “What would you be remembered for?” I wrote an article on "leaving behind a legacy". Unlike the general misconception that only good people leave legacies. The truth is, we will all leave a legacy whether good or bad. What comes to your mind when you hear the name Gani Fawehinmi? Compare that to your first thought when someone talks about Abacha.

Every word you speak, all of your actions will be remembered by those around you, when you are no more. People will talk about you now and even when you are dead. People will be asked about how you lived, don’t make them lie…

Even in this political season, watch what you say and how you act. Don’t make enemies or rubbish yourself in the course of supporting anyone. Gracias.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sam Loco Efe And Leaving A Legacy... by Christty(f): 11:33am On Jan 22, 2019
Good write up. Well spoken.
Re: Sam Loco Efe And Leaving A Legacy... by AfolabiGwin(m): 11:58am On Jan 22, 2019
Maximum Respect to the Legend

(1) (Reply)

I Get Lots Of Marriage Proposals Online –omo Ibadan / How Burna Boy Won Heart Of Star To Become Ambassador / Moyo Lawal Reacts To Cardi B And Offset's Tongue Action At The 61st Grammy Award

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.