Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,608 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Tuesday January 22nd 2019 Update On ‘GANGAA’ - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Tuesday January 22nd 2019 Update On ‘GANGAA’ (755 Views)

Gangaa Update Friday 20 December 2019 / Tuesday January 22nd Update On ‘twist Of Fate Season 2’ / Zeeworld Series: Monday, January 21st 2019 Update On 'gangaa' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tuesday January 22nd 2019 Update On ‘GANGAA’ by KingsCFR: 12:28pm On Jan 22, 2019
Tuesday January 22nd 2019 Update on ‘GANGAA’

Everyone waits for Pulkit’s answer. Amma ji hopes Pulkit says no. I will bring a nice girl from a good family for him later on. Niru hopes Pulkit does not embarrass anyone. Everyone has their share of worries. Pulkit says yes for the alliance. Everyone is happy except Amma ji. Ganga wonders how Pulkit Bhaiya agreed for the alliance. Did anyone push him for it? Supriya looks relieved. Everyone eats sweets. Janvi tells Ganga she knows Sagar better than her. He always does what he says! You knew the younger Sagar.

I know the grown up Sagar! Ganga replies that she isn’t worried about Sagar but Bhaiya here. Ganga questions Pulkit on his decision. He shares that he overheard Supriya’s convo with her step mother. She talks badly to Supriya and worries about the dowry which Chaturvedi family might demand from them. Supriya later suggests Pulkit to back out from the alliance if they expect dowry from them. My father will break down if the marriage breaks down later because of dowry. He asks her if any such instance has happened with her in the past. She nods. Flashback ends. How could I say no after hearing all that?.... READ FULL UPDATE BELOW: https://www.cfrmagazine.com/2019/01/zeeworld-tuesday-january-22nd-update-on_10.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Biggest Whatsapp Tv / Battle On Buka Street By Funke Akindele (watch The Trailer, BTS, Premiere) / American's Report Rape Cases Every 6 Minutes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.