Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Sevyn Streeter And Justine Skye Perform ‘the Boy Is Mine’ (WATCH) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sevyn Streeter And Justine Skye Perform ‘the Boy Is Mine’ (WATCH) (282 Views)

Rema And Justine Skye Spotted At The Club In Company Of Ayra Starr & Crayon / Frodd Gets Mercedez Benz Gift From Sir Justine 24 Hours After Being Mocked / Justine Skye: Being A Black Woman Is Very Hard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sevyn Streeter And Justine Skye Perform ‘the Boy Is Mine’ (WATCH) by wakacome27: 12:47pm On Jan 22, 2019
Sevyn Streeter and Justine Skye Perform, More than 20 years after “The Boy Is Mine” beaten the diagrams, Sevyn Streeter and Justine Skye collaborated for a live interpretation of Brandy and Monica’s work of art.

While performing at the 2019 Trumpet Awards in Atlanta on Saturday (Jan. 19), the R&B divas paid tribute to the tune’s maker, Rodney “Darkchild” Jerkins. Sevyn went up against Brandy’s part, while Justine directed Monica. They swagger over the stage while trading cheeky sections on the 1998 two part harmony, which went through 13 weeks at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100.

WATCH: https://kulichang.com.ng/sevyn-streeter-justine-skye-perform-boy-mine-watch/

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Rapper, M.I Set To Produce Movie In 2019 / Davido Performs "Fall" Live At 02 Arena Concert In London (video) / Vice President YEMI OSINBAJO And His Team Escaped Death In This Helicopter Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.