Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Victory In The North As Atiku Bags Jigawa And Kano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victory In The North As Atiku Bags Jigawa And Kano (46398 Views)

Buhari Meets Yobe, Jigawa And Kebbi State Governors In Abuja (photos) / Fuel Crisis Looms In FCT, North As PTD Orders Tanker Drivers To Stop Lifting / Nigerians React As Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victory In The North As Atiku Bags Jigawa And Kano by jhydebaba(m): 1:05pm On Jan 22, 2019
PDP - Power to the People

The thing go do APC like magic
Re: Victory In The North As Atiku Bags Jigawa And Kano by PythonAmaka: 1:05pm On Jan 22, 2019
Punditng.com is PDP media arm. Don't take it seriously.

python amaka

4 Likes

Re: Victory In The North As Atiku Bags Jigawa And Kano by jericco1(m): 1:06pm On Jan 22, 2019
massive
Re: Victory In The North As Atiku Bags Jigawa And Kano by fk001(m): 1:06pm On Jan 22, 2019
Bags abi na begs the Op wan write.

1 Like

Re: Victory In The North As Atiku Bags Jigawa And Kano by ksbusari(m): 1:06pm On Jan 22, 2019
the same set of people attended or will attend Buhari's campaign. too. lol
Re: Victory In The North As Atiku Bags Jigawa And Kano by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 22, 2019
MrSix:
Who's jobbing who? FeBuhari 15th isn't far sha

Check my signature I sell USA used Laptops Free delivery within Lagos only and it's pay on delivery
Only dead people will patronise you.

1 Like

Re: Victory In The North As Atiku Bags Jigawa And Kano by AllenSpencer: 1:07pm On Jan 22, 2019
Keep deceiveing Atiku so far you getting paid
Re: Victory In The North As Atiku Bags Jigawa And Kano by TheStarsAlign: 1:08pm On Jan 22, 2019
Sometimes I don't understand their logic. When Zombies sees crowd behind Atiku, they say it won't translate to vote and that they were rented but when they see crowd behind Buhari they sing victoria ascerta. grin

I can't wait for February to come and go.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Victory In The North As Atiku Bags Jigawa And Kano by gaskiyamagana: 1:09pm On Jan 22, 2019
Racoon:

Obidient atikulation of the Nigerian nation is a task for a Nigerians that truly have this nation @ heart.The tyrannt on seat today have so much bastardized this country.
.".. The tyrannt on seat today have so much bastardized this country "
Ogogoro or tramadol?
Re: Victory In The North As Atiku Bags Jigawa And Kano by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:09pm On Jan 22, 2019
Nigerians are obviously tired of Buhari hardship

Enough is enough
Re: Victory In The North As Atiku Bags Jigawa And Kano by sangresan(m): 1:09pm On Jan 22, 2019
Chikiletta:

https://thepunditng.com/victory-in-the-north-as-atiku-bags-jigawa-and-kano/

Stupid post meant for gullible folks...

Atiku didn't win in Adamawa in 2007....He came 3rd behind Yar'dua and Buhari....

Besides, there was no hurricane Yar'adua in that election....PDP simply rigged the election to the extent that all international observers condemned the manner the election was conducted and Yar'adua (the benefactor) admitted this publicly...

4 Likes

Re: Victory In The North As Atiku Bags Jigawa And Kano by Asshurbanipall: 1:09pm On Jan 22, 2019
It is clear that Atiku will win with a wide margin

1 Like

Re: Victory In The North As Atiku Bags Jigawa And Kano by excel101(m): 1:10pm On Jan 22, 2019
michoim:
PDP never cease to amaze me. A party so full of hypocrisy, falsehood and self-deceit. And who gave you the victory? Empty vessels makes the loudest noise
Then who are those saints in APC, same PDP
Re: Victory In The North As Atiku Bags Jigawa And Kano by manuelzz(m): 1:10pm On Jan 22, 2019
Zone bees will soon land with their sifia pains and agony. cheesy

The truth is, Atiku will surely get up to 45% of the votes in NW.

The election is between two fulani muslims.

The North loves power. If they vote incapacitated Buhari, they will be indirectly voting Tinubu and the devilish cabal, and power will return to south by 2023.

While voting for a vibrant and intelligent Atiku gives them 12 straight years in power. Simple!

Atiku is their son, they will massively vote for him!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victory In The North As Atiku Bags Jigawa And Kano by Bodude504: 1:10pm On Jan 22, 2019
I don't see any massive crowd in this one by the time Buhari entered Kano you will see mammoth crowd
Re: Victory In The North As Atiku Bags Jigawa And Kano by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:11pm On Jan 22, 2019
sangresan:

Stupid post meant for gullible folks...

Atiku didn't win in Adamawa in 2007....He came 3rd behind Yar'dua and Buhari....

Besides, there was no hurricane Yar'adua in that election....PDP simply rigged the election to the extent that all international observers condemned the manner the election was conducted and Yar'adua (the benefactor) admitted this publicly...

Keep fooling yourself

The earlier you accept Atiku as your incoming president , the better for your sanity .

1 Like

Re: Victory In The North As Atiku Bags Jigawa And Kano by scopusng(m): 1:11pm On Jan 22, 2019
Buhari integrity was packaged for us by Tinubu. Thunder
Re: Victory In The North As Atiku Bags Jigawa And Kano by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 22, 2019
shosky1794:
Much more was said about the victory and the numbers GEJ would get in the North but we all knew what happened.

He would win Lagos(because it's dominated by the Igbos), he would win in all the North Central states(because they are dominated by Christians), he would Oyo State(because of a successful rally there and PDP is strong in Oyo State), etc. All sort of permutations. They have started again with their permutations but after the election, the shout will be rigging, underage voting. You people should continue

GEJ was not a Muslim and never from the North.

atiku is a Muslim.
atiku is from the North...

So atiku is your next president

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Victory In The North As Atiku Bags Jigawa And Kano by Racoon(m): 1:12pm On Jan 22, 2019
[s]
gaskiyamagana:

.".. The tyrannt on seat today have so much bastardized this country " Ogogoro or tramadol?
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Victory In The North As Atiku Bags Jigawa And Kano by scopusng(m): 1:12pm On Jan 22, 2019
Bodude504:
I don't see any massive crowd in this one by the time Buhari entered Kano you will see mammoth crowd

Look at u. Can't u see that it's local govt by local govt.

1 Like

Re: Victory In The North As Atiku Bags Jigawa And Kano by Madas1986(m): 1:12pm On Jan 22, 2019
What you guys fail to understand is Buhari is the Sadauna of The Northern in this present generation Nobody I mean Nobody can defeat Buhari in the northern region Insha Allahu no be mouth Am a Northern and I know my people very well forget the mammoth of crowd that turn out in PDP rally in the jigawa he can't defeat buhari even in his home town
Re: Victory In The North As Atiku Bags Jigawa And Kano by Racoon(m): 1:12pm On Jan 22, 2019
[s]
Bodude504:
[/s]
Re: Victory In The North As Atiku Bags Jigawa And Kano by zionstaar75: 1:14pm On Jan 22, 2019
Lol!with all the half pictures!!!!! grin
Re: Victory In The North As Atiku Bags Jigawa And Kano by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 22, 2019
Lmao PDP has turned to INEC cheesy

Bunch of Jokers
Re: Victory In The North As Atiku Bags Jigawa And Kano by Petersamuel8(m): 1:17pm On Jan 22, 2019
success to PDP
Re: Victory In The North As Atiku Bags Jigawa And Kano by Nodogragra4me(m): 1:17pm On Jan 22, 2019
Not in his dreams

.... Atiku is the next president of Nigeria.

Don't argue just wait until after the election to mention me

bender79:
In your dreams

1 Like

Re: Victory In The North As Atiku Bags Jigawa And Kano by maryalloy(f): 1:17pm On Jan 22, 2019
obembet:
85% are spectators.. Same people will attend APC too.

Take it back
the same people i tell you
Re: Victory In The North As Atiku Bags Jigawa And Kano by Phumphum: 1:18pm On Jan 22, 2019
Slowly but surely, Atikulated go full everywhere #BetterNigeria #BetterWithAtiku

1 Like

Re: Victory In The North As Atiku Bags Jigawa And Kano by shosky1794: 1:20pm On Jan 22, 2019
thunderfirebuha:

GEJ was not a Muslim and never from the North.

atiku is a Muslim.
atiku is from the North...

So atiku is your next president

I guess he was a Christian and from the South in 2007 when he couldn't even win his own state, even his own local government. You guys said more than this in 2015 when TAN was pulling all the crowd.
Re: Victory In The North As Atiku Bags Jigawa And Kano by tegrianonigltd(m): 1:21pm On Jan 22, 2019
shosky1794:
Much more was said about the victory and the numbers GEJ would get in the North but we all knew what happened.

He would win Lagos(because it's dominated by the Igbos), he would win in all the North Central states(because they are dominated by Christians), he would Oyo State(because of a successful rally there and PDP is strong in Oyo State), etc. All sort of permutations. They have started again with their permutations but after the election, the shout will be rigging, underage voting. You people should continue

This is not GEJ, this is FULANI VS FULANI, money vs money, power vs power, penis vs penis, juju vs juju, see stop supporting one person.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

11 Proofs That Show Recession Is Almost Over – FG / Photo Of A Gallant Soldier Reportedly Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents / "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.