Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Victory In The North As Atiku Bags Jigawa And Kano - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Victory In The North As Atiku Bags Jigawa And Kano (46397 Views)

Buhari Meets Yobe, Jigawa And Kebbi State Governors In Abuja (photos) / Fuel Crisis Looms In FCT, North As PTD Orders Tanker Drivers To Stop Lifting / Nigerians React As Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victory In The North As Atiku Bags Jigawa And Kano by maisauki: 3:43pm On Jan 22, 2019
Whoeva dat wrote ds dosnt mean wel 4 atiku, 3 outta 19 + 6 from soutwest! dem jst wana cajole guyman atiku
Re: Victory In The North As Atiku Bags Jigawa And Kano by Equity311987: 3:53pm On Jan 22, 2019
shosky1794:
Much more was said about the victory and the numbers GEJ would get in the North but we all knew what happened.

He would win Lagos(because it's dominated by the Igbos), he would win in all the North Central states(because they are dominated by Christians), he would Oyo State(because of a successful rally there and PDP is strong in Oyo State), etc. All sort of permutations. They have started again with their permutations but after the election, the shout will be rigging, underage voting. You people should continue
Dreamer
PDP win in oyo state?
Re: Victory In The North As Atiku Bags Jigawa And Kano by almarthins(m): 3:57pm On Jan 22, 2019
Pridestorm:
Heart attack for zone-bees

If u carry Nigeria matter for head u will die before ur time. The real zombi are people who know that those two are thieves yet they want vote one of them. This nation is fuvked mehn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Victory In The North As Atiku Bags Jigawa And Kano by Pat4321: 4:32pm On Jan 22, 2019
bender79:
In your dreams
In your front of your own eyes, we left dreamland, this is reality, wake up msn
Re: Victory In The North As Atiku Bags Jigawa And Kano by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jan 22, 2019
Cant Wait To See Zombies Reactions When The Dullard Is Offloaded 2 Daura On May,29th.LORD WILLING
Re: Victory In The North As Atiku Bags Jigawa And Kano by LibraKing: 5:32pm On Jan 22, 2019
shosky1794:
Much more was said about the victory and the numbers GEJ would get in the North but we all knew what happened.

He would win Lagos(because it's dominated by the Igbos), he would win in all the North Central states(because they are dominated by Christians), he would Oyo State(because of a successful rally there and PDP is strong in Oyo State), etc. All sort of permutations. They have started again with their permutations but after the election, the shout will be rigging, underage voting. You people should continue
But is there plans for APC kiddies to vote this time
. I hope not
Re: Victory In The North As Atiku Bags Jigawa And Kano by gtown: 5:41pm On Jan 22, 2019
ceeceeco:
Buhari must go is a task that must be achieved, regardless of who succeeds him. That man (Buhari) is a serious virus that must be cured.
Buhari is a virus to every Igbo. And to send him back to daura every ugandan Jew, including the run away delictor must jettison the no lefelundon no erection campaign.
But, are ugandan Jews Nigerians that they are showing so much concern on the coming election?
Re: Victory In The North As Atiku Bags Jigawa And Kano by deomelo: 5:44pm On Jan 22, 2019
Bag ko, hand bag ni...
Re: Victory In The North As Atiku Bags Jigawa And Kano by roeb1987(m): 6:25pm On Jan 22, 2019
Atiku all the way
Re: Victory In The North As Atiku Bags Jigawa And Kano by donb06: 6:30pm On Jan 22, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

This is not GEJ, this is FULANI VS FULANI, money vs money, power vs power, penis vs penis, juju vs juju, see stop supporting one person.
u forgot propaganda VS propaganda grin grin
Re: Victory In The North As Atiku Bags Jigawa And Kano by tegrianonigltd(m): 8:44pm On Jan 22, 2019
shosky1794:

Party structure you say. I guess you just started following the pattern of elections in Nigeria. So party. That means Atiku himself is not as popular as you guys paint him to be. He was a sitting VP in 2007 and the belief then was that he was behind the acceptance of OBJ in the North and he had all PDP bigwigs back then in his pocket. With all these, he still couldn't win his state.

If it was about party structure then Buhari with a newly formed CPC shouldn't be winning any Northern in 2011. Think about this

Party structure, I repeat, buhari contested 2003, buhari, do you know Atiku was voted in as governor of Adamawa? Before Obasanjo picked me for vice ? Do you know that? I don’t think so, he was elected but didn’t assume as he ran with OBJ. Read a little history, Buhari is not s small beans in Nigeria, so not about newly formed CPC, buhari have a structure in the north. He has always won the north even in obj, and yaradua and Jonathan.
Re: Victory In The North As Atiku Bags Jigawa And Kano by shosky1794: 9:05pm On Jan 22, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

Party structure, I repeat, buhari contested 2003, buhari, do you know Atiku was voted in as governor of Adamawa? Before Obasanjo picked me for vice ? Do you know that? I don’t think so, he was elected but didn’t assume as he ran with OBJ. Read a little history, Buhari is not s small beans in Nigeria, so not about newly formed CPC, buhari have a structure in the north. He has always won the north even in obj, and yaradua and Jonathan.

See as you just contradicted yourself. So you know Buhari has been winning the North even when PDP seemed popular but the topic of the thread says victory in the North for Atiku or PDP. And you are telling me about Atiku. Where were you in 1991/1992. I bet you were a toddler then if you were even born. If you know about the political events of 1992 very well then I can discuss. I don't need to read about those events because I know about them very much. You should mind the people you try school on Nairaland boy

1 Like

Re: Victory In The North As Atiku Bags Jigawa And Kano by Naajjii: 10:11pm On Jan 22, 2019
shosky1794:

He would win Lagos[b](because it's dominated by the Igbos), he would win in all the North Central states(because they are dominated by Christians)[b/] he would Oyo State(because of a successful rally there and PDP is strong in Oyo State), etc. All sort of permutations. They have started again with their permutations but after the election, the shout will be rigging, underage voting. You people should continue
Are you talking of Benue and Plateau or you talking of Kwara,Niger,kogi and Nassarawa?
Re: Victory In The North As Atiku Bags Jigawa And Kano by ofwest47(m): 10:19pm On Jan 22, 2019
Their thief Ku can not even win in Adamawa .
Re: Victory In The North As Atiku Bags Jigawa And Kano by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:47pm On Jan 22, 2019
shosky1794:

See as you just contradicted yourself. So you know Buhari has been winning the North even when PDP seemed popular but the topic of the thread says victory in the North for Atiku or PDP. And you are telling me about Atiku. Where were you in 1991/1992. I bet you were a toddler then if you were even born. If you know about the political events of 1992 very well then I can discuss. I don't need to read about those events because I know about them very much. You should mind the people you try school on Nairaland boy

2007 to 2019, 12 years , Atiku have grown, his political status ain’t the same. He has gained some weight, his beef with the oracle Obj earned him some bad times... ask 10 almjiris, 6 to 7 will mention Atiku.. I ask them every day.. where my farm is, I see them daily. 12 years he should no longer the man of 2007.. he has the senate president, the cjn, international community, high profile northerners to his table. This is 2019, leave 1992 alone
Re: Victory In The North As Atiku Bags Jigawa And Kano by shosky1794: 4:35am On Jan 23, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

2007 to 2019, 12 years , Atiku have grown, his political status ain’t the same. He has gained some weight, his beef with the oracle Obj earned him some bad times... ask 10 almjiris, 6 to 7 will mention Atiku.. I ask them every day.. where my farm is, I see them daily. 12 years he should no longer the man of 2007.. he has the senate president, the cjn, international community, high profile northerners to his table. This is 2019, leave 1992 alone

In the other post, you asked me to go read up about history but now you are saying I should leave 1992 alone. You guys should try and be stable. You wanted to form history boss before but you know little about Nigeria politics.
Re: Victory In The North As Atiku Bags Jigawa And Kano by tegrianonigltd(m): 7:36am On Jan 23, 2019
shosky1794:

In the other post, you asked me to go read up about history but now you are saying I should leave 1992 alone. You guys should try and be stable. You wanted to form history boss before but you know little about Nigeria politics.

History of 1992 doesn’t connect to This, but the other history connect to that.
Re: Victory In The North As Atiku Bags Jigawa And Kano by shosky1794: 7:53am On Jan 23, 2019
tegrianonigltd:

History of 1992 doesn’t connect to This, but the other history connect to that.

No point arguing with a 90s kid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

11 Proofs That Show Recession Is Almost Over – FG / Photo Of A Gallant Soldier Reportedly Killed By Boko Haram Insurgents / "Jega Needs All The Help He Can Get" - APC Says In Hilarious Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.