Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Singer Niniola Buys JAMB Forms For 30 Students - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Niniola Buys JAMB Forms For 30 Students (17976 Views)

Singer Niniola Robbed In South Africa / Singer Niniola Stuns In Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfit (photos) / Singer Niniola Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singer Niniola Buys JAMB Forms For 30 Students by agbonkamen(f): 1:24pm On Jan 22, 2019
tyup:
Just 30? I hope when they get admission you sponsor them to uni to

cause I don't understand how this foolish help to few persons can be explained why not buy fr 100 atleast
tell me how on earth will good things fall on you with the level of your stupidity.

1 Like

Re: Singer Niniola Buys JAMB Forms For 30 Students by sinola(m): 1:24pm On Jan 22, 2019
zakim:
Popular Singer Niniola Apata has purchased the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) forms for 30 students.

She said the gesture which is being carried out under her foundation “Adopt A Child’s Education,” was part of her giving back to the society

Niniola, an elder sister to Singer Tenientertainer, launched “Adopt A Child’s Education” foundation in July 2018.

She took to her Instagram page @officialniniola on to announce that her foundation and she have successfully gotten JAMB forms for 30 Students.

She wrote; “I promise to do more and walk in my late Dad’s shoes…”

Niniola said the foundation `is her own way of stepping into her late father’s shoes, a man who was known for his advocacy for standard education for every child’

The singer and songwriter rose to stardom after finishing as third runner up in the sixth season of Project Fame West Africa and became more popular with her songs, “Ibadi” and “Maradonna.

Niniola was also nominated for “Best New Act” in 2018 BET Awards. (NAN)

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/singer-niniola-buys-jamb-forms-for-30-students.html

how much is one JAMB...just N3,500....so she only spent N105,000 and came here to brag about that....shora e

1 Like

Re: Singer Niniola Buys JAMB Forms For 30 Students by Emekadollars(m): 1:24pm On Jan 22, 2019
If we all do good everyday. There will be less beggars.

I sell all kinds of furniture both home and office.
Phone/WhatsApp 07013038612.

1 Like

Re: Singer Niniola Buys JAMB Forms For 30 Students by isahsalee: 1:24pm On Jan 22, 2019
Niniola bought buys or pays for 30 JAMB candidates a news?. I will pay for 50 candidates, this is my 09065282326.

1 Like

Re: Singer Niniola Buys JAMB Forms For 30 Students by tyup(m): 1:25pm On Jan 22, 2019
askibee:

are you seeing how u are displaying your level of ingratitude?

pls when last did u buy biscuit ten naira for the children around your vicinity?
don't let thunder fire u o

atleast even with my little i'm buying 2 forms fr my friends n may even save up incase they gain admission so I know what i'm saying
Re: Singer Niniola Buys JAMB Forms For 30 Students by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jan 22, 2019
tyup:

atleast even with my little i'm buying 2 forms fr my friends n may even save up incase they gain admission so I know what i'm saying

oh so you are buying also too? and you still don't understand the power of sacrifice no matter how little?

hmmm.....imagine those pple tell u' after this school will you gauratee me a job?

2 Likes

Re: Singer Niniola Buys JAMB Forms For 30 Students by tyup(m): 1:29pm On Jan 22, 2019
agbonkamen:
tell me how on earth will good things fall on you with the level of your stupidity.

Kaweh i'm not talking to you hu unghwa
Re: Singer Niniola Buys JAMB Forms For 30 Students by millionboi2: 1:30pm On Jan 22, 2019
promisedeco:

So much negativities in your life. SMH cry
I'm not dumb like u ok.

Eh.....it is ignorance to accept jamb form without available fund to process ur admission.

Mr positivity......if u like b more positive than proton,if u don't map out plans on how u intend to achieve a particular goal,u will endup frustrated.
Re: Singer Niniola Buys JAMB Forms For 30 Students by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jan 22, 2019
sinola:

how much is one JAMB...just N3,500....so she only spent N105,000 and came here to brag about that....shora e

pls do better and we will applaud you.
Re: Singer Niniola Buys JAMB Forms For 30 Students by agbonkamen(f): 1:30pm On Jan 22, 2019
tyup:

Kaweh i'm not talking to you hu hunkwagh
mumu grin grin
Re: Singer Niniola Buys JAMB Forms For 30 Students by Emceesaka: 1:32pm On Jan 22, 2019
millionboi2:
Misplaced priority

Who go come pay dia school fees

Useless person sighted.
Re: Singer Niniola Buys JAMB Forms For 30 Students by tyup(m): 1:34pm On Jan 22, 2019
askibee:

oh so you are buying also too? and you still don't understand the power of sacrifice no matter how little?

hmmm.....imagine those pple tell u' after this school will you gauratee me a job?

what I mean is if those guys cant afford to buy jamb form . ...now she bought jamb form fr them if they write n pass how would they help themselves if they gain admission

in a contest what I mean is the help is pointless if you cant help them further their education to uni

1 Like

Re: Singer Niniola Buys JAMB Forms For 30 Students by millionboi2: 1:34pm On Jan 22, 2019
Emceesaka:

Useless person sighted.
mumu

Useless thing like u
Re: Singer Niniola Buys JAMB Forms For 30 Students by Yankee101: 1:35pm On Jan 22, 2019
If you need a Jamb form purchase assistance or know someone who does, leave a message by quoting this so I can see it. A brief description of why will be appreciated. I don't respond to emails from the forum.

Include number of credits in WAEC/NECO, choice of universities and courses you intend to pursue. If approved only direct purchases of the JAMB forms are allowed.

1 Like

Re: Singer Niniola Buys JAMB Forms For 30 Students by Naviystiles(m): 1:36pm On Jan 22, 2019
Hope she will remember to pay for thier school fees cos owo schl ti won o serious gan an ni
Re: Singer Niniola Buys JAMB Forms For 30 Students by Emceesaka: 1:36pm On Jan 22, 2019
millionboi2:
mumu

Useless thing like u

Desert crew. Oloriburuku
Re: Singer Niniola Buys JAMB Forms For 30 Students by millionboi2: 1:37pm On Jan 22, 2019
agbonkamen:
shot up
Re: Singer Niniola Buys JAMB Forms For 30 Students by millionboi2: 1:38pm On Jan 22, 2019
Emceesaka:

Desert crew. Oloriburuku
lol
Re: Singer Niniola Buys JAMB Forms For 30 Students by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jan 22, 2019
tyup:

what I mean is if those guys cant afford to buy jamb form . ...now she bought jamb form fr them if they write n pass how would they help themselves if they gain admission

in a contest what I mean is the help is pointless if you cant help them further their education to uni

truth be said I agree with you on that, but I strongly believe those pple didnt get favoured by them self, I believe if she stops someone else will continue.

dough I will be good if the foundation finish what dey start.

I still comemend them dough it's not easy
Re: Singer Niniola Buys JAMB Forms For 30 Students by paradigmshift(m): 1:39pm On Jan 22, 2019
tyup:
Just 30? I hope when they get admission you sponsor them to uni to? ugly thing same with that her Fat pig of a sister called Teni angry

cause I don't understand how this foolish help to few persons can be explained why not buy fr 100 atleast

Your baby factory product. Ogun kill you there
Re: Singer Niniola Buys JAMB Forms For 30 Students by paradigmshift(m): 1:40pm On Jan 22, 2019
anjigirl:
Anything foundation is a scam! I know how it works
She is going to get multiply by 50 from international organizations

Scam kill you. How many people you DN help. Set your foundation now. Buhari
Re: Singer Niniola Buys JAMB Forms For 30 Students by paradigmshift(m): 1:41pm On Jan 22, 2019
millionboi2:
Misplaced priority

Who go come pay dia school fees
your agbero papa go pay. Devil punish u
Re: Singer Niniola Buys JAMB Forms For 30 Students by agbonkamen(f): 1:42pm On Jan 22, 2019
millionboi2:
shot up
eh mumuni is that you

1 Like

Re: Singer Niniola Buys JAMB Forms For 30 Students by tyup(m): 1:42pm On Jan 22, 2019
agbonkamen:
mumu grin grin
tongue tongue and besides why do u share same surname with me
Re: Singer Niniola Buys JAMB Forms For 30 Students by agbonkamen(f): 1:43pm On Jan 22, 2019
tyup:

tongue tongue and besides why do u share same surname with me
really
Re: Singer Niniola Buys JAMB Forms For 30 Students by Omeiza147: 1:43pm On Jan 22, 2019
How many you don buy abi your mate no dey buy for people.. ingreat..

tyup:
Just 30? I hope when they get admission you sponsor them to uni to? ugly thing same with that her Fat pig of a sister called Teni angry

Re: Singer Niniola Buys JAMB Forms For 30 Students by tyup(m): 1:45pm On Jan 22, 2019
askibee:

truth be said I agree with you on that, but I strongly believe those pple didnt get favoured by them self, I believe if she stops someone else will continue.

dough I will be good if the foundation finish what dey start.

I still comemend them dough it's not easy

This is Nigeria bro....you hardly see a good project start and end well.....trust me to Nini she's has done her best buying form for them

meanwhile she's done nothing
Re: Singer Niniola Buys JAMB Forms For 30 Students by Burgerlomo: 1:47pm On Jan 22, 2019
God bless you my kind of bae cool
Re: Singer Niniola Buys JAMB Forms For 30 Students by millionboi2: 1:47pm On Jan 22, 2019
paradigmshift:
your agbero papa go pay. Devil punish u
na wa ooo

So many mad ppl here.

Only a mad man/wicked pesin will buy jamb form for a pesin who can't afford his fees.

#u can go hang urselv

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout The Different Faces Of Bovi / Sikiratu Sindodo Dead? / Amarachi Ukaegbu Wins Miss Tourism Abia 2014 [Exciting Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.