Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:33 PM

Singer Niniola Buys JAMB Forms For 30 Students - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Niniola Buys JAMB Forms For 30 Students (17977 Views)

Singer Niniola Robbed In South Africa / Singer Niniola Stuns In Massive Cleavage-Baring Outfit (photos) / Singer Niniola Celebrates 31st Birthday With Lovely Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singer Niniola Buys JAMB Forms For 30 Students by millionboi2: 1:50pm On Jan 22, 2019
agbonkamen:
eh mumuni is that you
hahahahaha

Another wicked soul

U mocking dos who can't afford to go to school,by buying dem jamb form without schl fees to make name out of it.

Karma is watching u ppl in 3D
Re: Singer Niniola Buys JAMB Forms For 30 Students by mechanics(m): 1:58pm On Jan 22, 2019
She resembles her sister.
Re: Singer Niniola Buys JAMB Forms For 30 Students by Pocoloco: 2:00pm On Jan 22, 2019
isahsalee:
Niniola bought buys or pays for 30 JAMB candidates a news?. I will pay for 50 candidates, this is my 09065282326.
Please sir remember me too I want to register early but am unable to purchase d form
Re: Singer Niniola Buys JAMB Forms For 30 Students by ajayiopy: 2:03pm On Jan 22, 2019
zakim:
Popular Singer Niniola Apata has purchased the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) forms for 30 students.

She said the gesture which is being carried out under her foundation “Adopt A Child’s Education,” was part of her giving back to the society

Niniola, an elder sister to Singer Tenientertainer, launched “Adopt A Child’s Education” foundation in July 2018.

She took to her Instagram page @officialniniola on to announce that her foundation and she have successfully gotten JAMB forms for 30 Students.

She wrote; “I promise to do more and walk in my late Dad’s shoes…”

Niniola said the foundation `is her own way of stepping into her late father’s shoes, a man who was known for his advocacy for standard education for every child’

The singer and songwriter rose to stardom after finishing as third runner up in the sixth season of Project Fame West Africa and became more popular with her songs, “Ibadi” and “Maradonna.

Niniola was also nominated for “Best New Act” in 2018 BET Awards. (NAN)

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/singer-niniola-buys-jamb-forms-for-30-students.html

LET ALL THE CELEBRITY BUY 30 FORMS EACH
Re: Singer Niniola Buys JAMB Forms For 30 Students by Christty(f): 2:08pm On Jan 22, 2019
tyup:
Just 30? I hope when they get admission you sponsor them to uni to? ugly thing same with that her Fat pig of a sister called Teni angry

cause I don't understand how this foolish help to few persons can be explained why not buy fr 100 atleast
How many form did your brother Davido buy? at least a step at a time that is what she can afford for now. When it get to admission she will know what to do because she must finish what she as started to crown everything up. I know when the time comes she will still announce.

1 Like

Re: Singer Niniola Buys JAMB Forms For 30 Students by chiboy1116: 2:21pm On Jan 22, 2019
Na by buying jamb form? ....lolx. Who go pay their school fees ?
Re: Singer Niniola Buys JAMB Forms For 30 Students by sinola(m): 2:27pm On Jan 22, 2019
isahsalee:
Niniola bought buys or pays for 30 JAMB candidates a news?. I will pay for 50 candidates, this is my 09065282326.

salifu isa....make sure you fulfil your promise
Re: Singer Niniola Buys JAMB Forms For 30 Students by Lilymax(f): 2:34pm On Jan 22, 2019
tyup:
Just 30? I hope when they get admission you sponsor them to uni to? ugly thing same with that her Fat pig of a sister called Teni angry

cause I don't understand how this foolish help to few persons can be explained why not buy fr 100 atleast
How many people have you bought for? Someone bought 30, and you are insulting her. You obviously weren't thinking straight when u wrote this crap.

1 Like

Re: Singer Niniola Buys JAMB Forms For 30 Students by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jan 22, 2019
tyup:

at least you could have ask her to include your name in the names of the beneficiaries instead of crying here on NL. BTW am sure no one in your entire generation benefit anyone with stipend
efulefu

1 Like

Re: Singer Niniola Buys JAMB Forms For 30 Students by Ugosample(m): 2:54pm On Jan 22, 2019
tyup:

undecided
Re: Singer Niniola Buys JAMB Forms For 30 Students by uchman48(m): 2:56pm On Jan 22, 2019
tyup:

i guess your father could not afford to buy a jamb form for you that is why you are crying. Sorry I feel your pain

Re: Singer Niniola Buys JAMB Forms For 30 Students by ShawnT(m): 2:56pm On Jan 22, 2019
May God bless her
Re: Singer Niniola Buys JAMB Forms For 30 Students by tfash96(m): 3:19pm On Jan 22, 2019
tyup:

beef a little so u too can have at least a little 2 help others.Go n work on ursef brother beefer.I like what she did.How many celebs have done such b4?
Re: Singer Niniola Buys JAMB Forms For 30 Students by immaculate1234(m): 3:23pm On Jan 22, 2019
this girl toto go sweet sha
Re: Singer Niniola Buys JAMB Forms For 30 Students by tfash96(m): 3:24pm On Jan 22, 2019
agbonkamen:
tell me how on earth will good things fall on you with the level of your stupidity.
Abi o As he's running towards brain brain is running away from him..I pray that best brain surgeon that can heal him he will locate him this year (AMEN)

1 Like

Re: Singer Niniola Buys JAMB Forms For 30 Students by OhiOfIhima: 3:32pm On Jan 22, 2019
tyup:

I have never seen someone as bitter as u are. You that can not even afford three square meals. I pray to God to touch ur heart if not your ungratefulness is contagious than HIV aids.

1 Like

Re: Singer Niniola Buys JAMB Forms For 30 Students by tfash96(m): 3:36pm On Jan 22, 2019
immaculate1234:
this girl toto go sweet sha
even when u re old n u re about to leave this world if it's possible to see death and it has hole u will still want to Bleep death.What are we saying?what are u saying?ur intelligence that left u is still @ embassy u better cry unto God to make it come back home b4 it flies out of the country kos if it does it will be difficult 4 u 2 set eyes on each other again
Re: Singer Niniola Buys JAMB Forms For 30 Students by Sabby1(m): 3:38pm On Jan 22, 2019
Honestly, its not all about buying jamb form for 30 students just to have an impressive head count. Not all who were privileged to get the jamb form from her would be able to forward their studies after getting admission, as financial problems and issues differ from homes.

It would have been more profitable to buy form for 1 person and see out the person's education

Anyway, thumbs up to her for that kind gesture
Re: Singer Niniola Buys JAMB Forms For 30 Students by paradigmshift(m): 4:07pm On Jan 22, 2019
millionboi2:
na wa ooo

So many mad ppl here.

Only a mad man/wicked pesin will buy jamb form for a pesin who can't afford his fees.

#u can go hang urselv

Ogun kill you ..........
Re: Singer Niniola Buys JAMB Forms For 30 Students by Maket: 4:36pm On Jan 22, 2019
tyup:

check your brain.
Imaging we have 10 celebrities who did this.
Re: Singer Niniola Buys JAMB Forms For 30 Students by Teeceepat(f): 4:57pm On Jan 22, 2019
It is not to buy that is the problem. The problem is to pay school fees and acceptance fee. Well done u Don try shall.
Re: Singer Niniola Buys JAMB Forms For 30 Students by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 22, 2019
That's nice of her
Re: Singer Niniola Buys JAMB Forms For 30 Students by immaculate1234(m): 6:36pm On Jan 22, 2019
tfash96:
even when u re old n u re about to leave this world if it's possible to see death and it has hole u will still want to Bleep death.What are we saying?what are u saying?ur intelligence that left u is still @ embassy u better cry unto God to make it come back home b4 it flies out of the country kos if it does it will be difficult 4 u 2 set eyes on each other again

you are such a disease an irredeemable bitch, a basic bitch who is hell bound. yeye dey smell

can't someone wish again, until I catch your sister I go put hole for all her bodi
Re: Singer Niniola Buys JAMB Forms For 30 Students by tfash96(m): 7:13pm On Jan 22, 2019
immaculate1234:

you are such a disease an irredeemable bitch, a basic bitch who is hell bound. yeye dey smell

can't someone wish again, until I catch your sister I go put hole for all her bodi
u re such a mess to human race.U ought to have been sent to Pluto..My sister can never be where u can ever set ur eyes on her.She's positioned far above.Not where simpleton like u can reach
Re: Singer Niniola Buys JAMB Forms For 30 Students by tfash96(m): 7:13pm On Jan 22, 2019
immaculate1234:

u re such a mess to human race.U ought to have been sent to Pluto..My sister can never be where u can ever set ur eyes on her.She's positioned far above.Not where simpleton like u can reach.DAMN U!!!
Re: Singer Niniola Buys JAMB Forms For 30 Students by AngelHoly(m): 9:19pm On Jan 22, 2019
Imagine and una go expect better for naija

Wen davido dey offer 1m and ninola dey buy form for jst 30 students
Re: Singer Niniola Buys JAMB Forms For 30 Students by tyup(m): 9:27pm On Jan 22, 2019
uchman48:
i guess your father could not afford to buy a jamb form for you that is why you are crying. Sorry I feel your pain

Lol
Re: Singer Niniola Buys JAMB Forms For 30 Students by kayalla(f): 12:39am On Jan 23, 2019
tyup:

the kind of madness that runs in your family has no cure.
who have you helped?
people like u have no future
Re: Singer Niniola Buys JAMB Forms For 30 Students by tyup(m): 2:03am On Jan 23, 2019
kayalla:

the kind of madness that runs in your family has no cure.
who have you helped?
people like me have no future

If you know you have no future why telling me? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout The Different Faces Of Bovi / Sikiratu Sindodo Dead? / Amarachi Ukaegbu Wins Miss Tourism Abia 2014 [Exciting Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.