Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,231 members, 7,953,877 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:05 AM

What Pissed You Off Yesterday And Today? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Pissed You Off Yesterday And Today? (618 Views)

Ibadan And Today's Rain / Jumia Black Friday Buyers Pissed (screen Shot) / Did Michael Jackson Just Die Yesterday At 50yrs. Or Killed 18yrs Ago - Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Pissed You Off Yesterday And Today? by dealordea(m): 6:17pm On Aug 15, 2010
I was at Shop Rite yesterday. A lady sneezed in my face. Now I'm sick, today again, Coming home from work 2 hours early and no one acting like they give a damn!!!!
Re: What Pissed You Off Yesterday And Today? by InkedNerd(f): 6:20pm On Aug 15, 2010
What pissed me off yesterday is that a bunch of Nigerians came over and ate all my food angry. And then on top of that I had to buy their damn children silly bands.
Re: What Pissed You Off Yesterday And Today? by googles: 6:35pm On Aug 15, 2010
deal_ordea:

I was at Shop Rite  yesterday. A lady sneezed in my face. Now I'm sick, today again, Coming home from work 2 hours early and no one acting like they give a damn!!!!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

but where is the romantic part of the post undecided. . . the exchange of breathe maybe  cheesy
Re: What Pissed You Off Yesterday And Today? by InkedNerd(f): 6:48pm On Aug 15, 2010
^^ lol
Re: What Pissed You Off Yesterday And Today? by Ibomade1: 7:07pm On Aug 15, 2010
The Police !!!!
Re: What Pissed You Off Yesterday And Today? by violent(m): 7:10pm On Aug 15, 2010
What pissed me off today is that i got exposed to a number of silly threads on NL, i mean people really ought to understand what the Romantic section is meant for!
Re: What Pissed You Off Yesterday And Today? by honeric01(m): 7:19pm On Aug 15, 2010
The rain didn't allow me do my laundry through out the week, i ended up wearing what i didn't plan to church sad sad angry
Re: What Pissed You Off Yesterday And Today? by coalcoal1(m): 8:34pm On Aug 15, 2010
violent:

What pissed me off today is that i got exposed to a number of silly threads on NL, i mean people really ought to understand what the Romantic section is meant for!

seconded
Re: What Pissed You Off Yesterday And Today? by tayoast(m): 9:18pm On Aug 15, 2010
googles:

but where is the romantic part of the post undecided. . . the exchange of breathe maybe  cheesy

cheesy cheesy

mine's catarrh and sitting for long hours
Re: What Pissed You Off Yesterday And Today? by 5p1naz(m): 9:21pm On Aug 15, 2010
googles:

its the shoprite. . . and mayb the catarrh too. . . tongue tongue
Re: What Pissed You Off Yesterday And Today? by double08(m): 10:20pm On Aug 15, 2010
The police pissed me of day before yesterday,yesteday,today and tomorrow

But this your thread pissed me off yesterday and right now,its pissing me off
Re: What Pissed You Off Yesterday And Today? by 5p1naz(m): 10:28pm On Aug 15, 2010
double08:

The police pissed me of day before yesterday,yesteday,today and tomorrow

But this your thread pissed me off yesterday and right now,its pissing me off

hahaha thats the sh1t rite there homie
Re: What Pissed You Off Yesterday And Today? by akyus(m): 8:31am On Aug 16, 2010
The only girl I love and trusted so much that I don't even bother about checking her call logs and I even allow her to answer all manner of calls in my presence. Pissed me off. She woke up this morning and flashed a number several times and any time I came in she feels uncomfortable so I checked and found out that same number called her in the night. So I asked her who the caller was but she claimed not to know the number. When I secretly went through her dairy, I saw same number with a name. She really pissed me off.
Re: What Pissed You Off Yesterday And Today? by favouredjb(f): 10:52am On Aug 16, 2010
Some guy stood my friend and I up on saturday,very annoying

(1) (Reply)

I Don Land! / What Are Your Best 3 Sections/boards On Nairaland? / Forex Goodies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.