Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,557 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

You think Buhari’s Administration Can Deliver free, fair elections? - Al-Jazeera - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / You think Buhari’s Administration Can Deliver free, fair elections? - Al-Jazeera (26618 Views)

Buhari: No Single Administration Can Solve All Nigeria’s Problem / 2023 Elections: Al-mustapha Visits Wike In Rivers / I’ll Give Nigeria A Legacy Of Free, Fair Elections — Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: You think Buhari’s Administration Can Deliver free, fair elections? - Al-Jazeera by shegie(m): 3:45pm On Jan 22, 2019
yes it can delver 100%

1 Like

Re: You think Buhari’s Administration Can Deliver free, fair elections? - Al-Jazeera by Kingspin(m): 3:45pm On Jan 22, 2019
I don't know the right answer to give since Buhari is not in charge. Very infortunate for the country.
Re: You think Buhari’s Administration Can Deliver free, fair elections? - Al-Jazeera by bluebay(m): 3:46pm On Jan 22, 2019
Never. As long as Their Party chairman Oshio Baba I’m involved.
Re: You think Buhari’s Administration Can Deliver free, fair elections? - Al-Jazeera by Debra911(f): 3:47pm On Jan 22, 2019
With the way Oshiomole has bin acting self in campaigns, d election na do or die, oshiomole in particular is very desperate, so we know what dey want to do at d end of d day but Heavens will never let their plans come to pass, Nigerians have suffered too much, Awon oloriburuku
Re: You think Buhari’s Administration Can Deliver free, fair elections? - Al-Jazeera by sage101: 3:47pm On Jan 22, 2019
freemanbubble:

Oga shut up
The best way to defend is to attack
That is what is helping Liverpool
If not their defence is dogshiit
Virgil van Dijk

You even dey watch ball self
Why i dey follow you dey argue
Na only epl you dey watch
Watch other leagues before we talk football

Lets talk about Australian league then....

Whats your talk about Perth Glory match tomorrow and why do u think western sydney wanderers always loses when they are about to win....

I mean they always ruin their games with red cards

While in Italy, Virtus Entella aint doing bad u know, less matches and almost top of the league

Juve stabia is my dream team ahswear, attack and defence are on point like Liverpoolgrin
Re: You think Buhari’s Administration Can Deliver free, fair elections? - Al-Jazeera by Nature8(m): 3:54pm On Jan 22, 2019
reicherMan:
Al-Jazeera ask for the opinions of the people if Buhari's Administration can deliver the February election free and fair.

This comes after the former President of Nigeria, Obasanjo accused Buhari of planning to the elections in his viral letter to him.

Al-Jazeera wrote:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/do-you-think-buharis-can-deliver-free.html

No! Buhari can never deliver free and fair election, but God pass him
Re: You think Buhari’s Administration Can Deliver free, fair elections? - Al-Jazeera by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jan 22, 2019
Ofcourse NOT!! HE HAs Destroyed The Free & Fair Process That Got Him The Presidency.
Re: You think Buhari’s Administration Can Deliver free, fair elections? - Al-Jazeera by supereagle(m): 4:16pm On Jan 22, 2019
chrisifeanyi:
Pls is there any side effect of coffee? A cup of coffee every morning keeps me focused till night.
Studies have shown that sufferers should think twice about their morning cup of coffee, as caffeine can weaken bones and exacerbate the joint pain associated with arthritis.

“Caffeine leaches calcium from bones, sapping their strength,” according to WebMD.

https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/health/942196/arthritis-joint-pain-relief

1 Like

Re: You think Buhari’s Administration Can Deliver free, fair elections? - Al-Jazeera by Empiree: 4:17pm On Jan 22, 2019
Nigerians love deceivers. They love to romance their oppressors. Keep it up.

Obj is the last fellow to be speaking on Nigerian politics now.

1 Like

Re: You think Buhari’s Administration Can Deliver free, fair elections? - Al-Jazeera by Sambaby7640: 4:30pm On Jan 22, 2019
ArinzeAnthony03:
Let's do our own here, hit like if you think the election will be free and fair and share if you think it will be rigged

Your vote starts now.
MUMU GO SIDDON

Re: You think Buhari’s Administration Can Deliver free, fair elections? - Al-Jazeera by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 22, 2019
CAPITAL NOOOOOOOOOO!

THE REDUNDANT RECESSIONIST /TYRANT CANNOT!

IT IS IMPOSSICANT.

1 Like

Re: You think Buhari’s Administration Can Deliver free, fair elections? - Al-Jazeera by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 22, 2019
CAPITAL NOOOOOOOOOO!

THE REDUNDANT RECESSIONIST /TYRANT CANNOT!

IT IS IMPOSSICANT.
Re: You think Buhari’s Administration Can Deliver free, fair elections? - Al-Jazeera by gbaduwa: 4:35pm On Jan 22, 2019
No
Re: You think Buhari’s Administration Can Deliver free, fair elections? - Al-Jazeera by Zubi77: 4:41pm On Jan 22, 2019
With his blood relative as lnec chair (Amina)is almost impossible for Buhari and Apc to conduct free and fair election.
Re: You think Buhari’s Administration Can Deliver free, fair elections? - Al-Jazeera by onile1234(m): 4:44pm On Jan 22, 2019
free and fair election is not in the dullard dictionary
Re: You think Buhari’s Administration Can Deliver free, fair elections? - Al-Jazeera by IDanfulani(m): 4:46pm On Jan 22, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f8qIMVMUbbQ
reicherMan:
Al-Jazeera ask for the opinions of the people if Buhari's Administration can deliver the February election free and fair.

This comes after the former President of Nigeria, Obasanjo accused Buhari of planning to the elections in his viral letter to him.

Al-Jazeera wrote:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/01/do-you-think-buharis-can-deliver-free.html
Re: You think Buhari’s Administration Can Deliver free, fair elections? - Al-Jazeera by Realbank10(m): 5:21pm On Jan 22, 2019
Outcome of this elections is my fear bcoz I never buy car to run war race. Buhari will not accept failure

1 Like

Re: You think Buhari’s Administration Can Deliver free, fair elections? - Al-Jazeera by Abiola2019: 5:36pm On Jan 22, 2019
This one weak me...
Re: You think Buhari’s Administration Can Deliver free, fair elections? - Al-Jazeera by lomprico(m): 5:36pm On Jan 22, 2019
From what happened in Osun, NO!!

1 Like

Re: You think Buhari’s Administration Can Deliver free, fair elections? - Al-Jazeera by yetunsbay(m): 5:45pm On Jan 22, 2019
Some Nigerians are hypocrite ask Obj was there no rigging during his tenure. It was even the worst ever
Re: You think Buhari’s Administration Can Deliver free, fair elections? - Al-Jazeera by Gkemz: 6:05pm On Jan 22, 2019
Even a new born baby know the answer. Certainly no. Can a tyrant's govt produce a credible election?
Re: You think Buhari’s Administration Can Deliver free, fair elections? - Al-Jazeera by Ten06(m): 6:13pm On Jan 22, 2019
Does Nigerians know what is free and fair election
Re: You think Buhari’s Administration Can Deliver free, fair elections? - Al-Jazeera by rock003: 7:29pm On Jan 22, 2019
chrisifeanyi:
Pls is there any side effect of coffee? A cup of coffee every morning keeps me focused till night.

Coffee can stimulate cortisol, which can increase stress level and culminate in high blood pressure and hypertension.

You can avoid all that if you don't take coffee in excess
Re: You think Buhari’s Administration Can Deliver free, fair elections? - Al-Jazeera by Dollabiz: 7:39pm On Jan 22, 2019
no
Re: You think Buhari’s Administration Can Deliver free, fair elections? - Al-Jazeera by Okoroawusa: 7:50pm On Jan 22, 2019
anjigirl:
He should just rig it! anything to stop PDP from getting into power is a welcome development
The fooool even want to float naira,the useless currency that we all know its highly over-valued
U dey vex o!

2 Likes

Re: You think Buhari’s Administration Can Deliver free, fair elections? - Al-Jazeera by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 22, 2019
Okoroawusa:

U dey vex o!
The naira part is making me sad

1 Like

Re: You think Buhari’s Administration Can Deliver free, fair elections? - Al-Jazeera by jaybee(f): 11:20pm On Jan 22, 2019
shegie:
yes it can delver 100%

This government and INEC will deliver the freest and fairest election ever in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Soyinka: I Won’t Participate In June 12 Celebrations / NIA Directors Ask Buhari To Stop Signing Documents He Doesn't Understand — SR / You Can’t Impose Tinubu On The North, Bafarawa Tells El-Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.