Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,214 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Buhari Is A Hypocrite Who Described OBJ As A Patriot For Letter To GEJ - Reno - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is A Hypocrite Who Described OBJ As A Patriot For Letter To GEJ - Reno (15159 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: Twitter Obidient, Firstladyship Is A Man & Former SA To GEJ / Onyeama Knocks South African Minister Who Described Nigerians As Drug Dealers / Nigerians On Facebook Apologize To GEJ For Voting Against Him In 2015 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is A Hypocrite Who Described OBJ As A Patriot For Letter To GEJ - Reno by BluntBoy(m): 6:29pm On Jan 22, 2019
apocryphals:
All I know is that, he's parking back to fairs soon

Check my soggy Biko,
Note :- if you're Buhari's supporter don't bother to patronize

Even your phone does not agree with you grin

No be only soggy, na doggy.
Re: Buhari Is A Hypocrite Who Described OBJ As A Patriot For Letter To GEJ - Reno by Kingmoney7: 6:30pm On Jan 22, 2019
KikBuhari2Daura:

Shut up the nuisance is in Aso Rock
he is right argue with your keypad

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Hypocrite Who Described OBJ As A Patriot For Letter To GEJ - Reno by rock003: 6:34pm On Jan 22, 2019
Fhemmmy:
The last time I checked . . . OBJ is so against Atiku and think he will be a big mistake to rule Nigeria . . . So show me any of this past leaders that aren't flip flopping

Last time I checked, Buhari was calling obj a patriot. So, why the change of tone? Is it an indication of Buhari's hypocrisy?
Re: Buhari Is A Hypocrite Who Described OBJ As A Patriot For Letter To GEJ - Reno by Delivar(m): 6:50pm On Jan 22, 2019
martowskin1:

Certificate gathering is not education, don't get it twisted
That's not the type of education I am referring to. Don't get it twisted.
Re: Buhari Is A Hypocrite Who Described OBJ As A Patriot For Letter To GEJ - Reno by gentlegenius(m): 6:56pm On Jan 22, 2019
sarrki:
Reno you are nothing but a nuisance
STFU... You unrepentant zombie.
You are in pains because Reno has exposed your dullard's hypocrisy.
Re: Buhari Is A Hypocrite Who Described OBJ As A Patriot For Letter To GEJ - Reno by gentlegenius(m): 7:11pm On Jan 22, 2019
netpro:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8560290_objbuh_jpega1af79de65e58c5862fc27f91ba52f2c

Hate all you want, President Buhari will be reelected President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

2019 Presidential Election is either:

- We re-elect a President Buhari that fights for the Mass and taming the Elites. Or,
- Elect Atiku that wants to Auction Nigeria to his Friends and return the Corruption we kicked out.

It is that simple!
STFU... You don't know what happens in buhari's government more than his wife. She told us two powerful men are running our government. A vote for the demented dullard is a vote for the two powerful unknown men.
Voting out those idiots is our national assignment.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Hypocrite Who Described OBJ As A Patriot For Letter To GEJ - Reno by ofwest47(m): 7:17pm On Jan 22, 2019
Reno omokomo Omo buruku the chief or is it the thief spoke man of the Looters party of Nigeria under their head Looter Atiku Abubakar speaking at a looting rally.
Re: Buhari Is A Hypocrite Who Described OBJ As A Patriot For Letter To GEJ - Reno by ItsMeAboki(m): 7:40pm On Jan 22, 2019
Then what do you regard OBJ now who wrote and called your boss, Atiku, a crook at every opportunity he had only to suddenly turn around and endorse him to become president.
Re: Buhari Is A Hypocrite Who Described OBJ As A Patriot For Letter To GEJ - Reno by Fhemmmy: 8:07pm On Jan 22, 2019
rock003:

Last time I checked, Buhari was calling obj a patriot. So, why the change of tone? Is it an indication of Buhari's hypocrisy?

All the past and current leaders are hypocrites and time to let go of them ALL
Re: Buhari Is A Hypocrite Who Described OBJ As A Patriot For Letter To GEJ - Reno by Yorubasaredogs: 8:25pm On Jan 22, 2019
KikBuhari2Daura:
Tell your neighbors tell you Friends to buy a bag of rice for 6-8 k no be crime

To get decent job wey dey pay well no be bad thing

To sleep close eye no be Sin

To let that happen we must remove the clamity called Buhari and replace him with the Atiku the person wey go unite us and make our country start to work again

Pretty gal
Re: Buhari Is A Hypocrite Who Described OBJ As A Patriot For Letter To GEJ - Reno by Chukwudozzie(m): 8:55pm On Jan 22, 2019
netpro:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8560290_objbuh_jpega1af79de65e58c5862fc27f91ba52f2c

Hate all you want, President Buhari will be reelected President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

2019 Presidential Election is either:

- We re-elect a President Buhari that fights for the Mass and taming the Elites. Or,
- Elect Atiku that wants to Auction Nigeria to his Friends and return the Corruption we kicked out.

It is that simple!

Fighting for the masses indeed, Benue massacre still fresh in our minds, hundreds of our service men killed by a technically defeated BH, rampaging Fulani herdsmen, an outright nepotist, not forgetting the lies and propaganda.
Wake up Zombie

Re: Buhari Is A Hypocrite Who Described OBJ As A Patriot For Letter To GEJ - Reno by deomelo: 1:11am On Jan 23, 2019
rock003:

Please I've always wanted to ask you this question..
Don't you think your comments on nairaland make you sound like a useful idiot? Or what do you think?

I don't want to know about what you see in the mirror everyday..
Re: Buhari Is A Hypocrite Who Described OBJ As A Patriot For Letter To GEJ - Reno by rock003: 1:16am On Jan 23, 2019
deomelo:

I don't want to know about what you see in the mirror everyday..

Don't you think your own case as a useful idiot is so advanced that you don't even need a mirror to reveal to you that you must be a born useful idiot? Just an innocent question o.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Displeasure, Concerns Mount As Heaps Of Waste Litter Ibadan / Transparency International Ordered To Leave Nigeria Within 72 Hours / APC Has Captured G-7 Governors, Says Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.