Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Philippines: Nigerian Man Arrested For Threatening To Leak Woman’s Nude Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Philippines: Nigerian Man Arrested For Threatening To Leak Woman’s Nude Photos (32872 Views)

Man Arrested For Uploading Married Woman’s Nude Video On Social Media (pic) / Man Jailed For N37.6m Fraud, Releasing Woman’s Nude Photos / Face Of Woman Who Parked SUV, Jumped Off Mainland Bridge, Her Nude Photos Leaked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Philippines: Nigerian Man Arrested For Threatening To Leak Woman’s Nude Photos by Okoyeebo: 6:31pm On Jan 22, 2019
okenwa216:
Na my broda. Mu una leave am abeg

Na so na.
Make una dey support criminals because na your brother.

No wonder una no fit travel again. Kidnappers and armed robbers wan finish una.

1 Like

Re: Philippines: Nigerian Man Arrested For Threatening To Leak Woman’s Nude Photos by MrSix: 6:31pm On Jan 22, 2019
Errr
Need a laptop?
I sell Grade1 USA used Laptops
Free delivery within Lagos only and it's pay on delivery.
Details in my signature
Re: Philippines: Nigerian Man Arrested For Threatening To Leak Woman’s Nude Photos by Almaiga: 6:33pm On Jan 22, 2019
Na them.

Ibo's Amaka. grin

3 Likes

Re: Philippines: Nigerian Man Arrested For Threatening To Leak Woman’s Nude Photos by Trouble1: 6:36pm On Jan 22, 2019
Sapphire86:

I get uncomfortable and slightly upset when Nigerians type this because over here you can differentiate tribes but over there, they don't know you as Igbo Nigerian or Yoruba Nigerian just as a Nigerian... and some of the Nigerians in the diaspora DO NOT make it easy for peaceful citizens like us grin
Just imagine what will happen to the already soiled image of Nigeria if Atiku ever becomes president of Nigeria . Lmfao

1 Like

Re: Philippines: Nigerian Man Arrested For Threatening To Leak Woman’s Nude Photos by GarriKoro(m): 6:37pm On Jan 22, 2019
Sapphire86:

I get uncomfortable and slightly upset when Nigerians type this because over here you can differentiate tribes but over there, they don't know you as Igbo Nigerian or Yoruba Nigerian just as a Nigerian... and some of the Nigerians in the diaspora DO NOT make it easy for peaceful citizens like us grin
Sadly south east Asian law enforcement know the difference between an igbo nigerian and the rest of us. I watched a video where one of them accused igbos of being the curse of Africa. 9 out of 10 criminals caught of Nigerian origin in that part of the world are igbos. This is a fact and not an attempt to demean the Igbo tribe.

7 Likes

Re: Philippines: Nigerian Man Arrested For Threatening To Leak Woman’s Nude Photos by KingOfAllIgbos: 6:37pm On Jan 22, 2019
Okoyeebo:

Ohaneze should establish a branch in foreign prisons so that Igbos won't be marginalised.

There are more Igbos in foreign prisons than in the entire Igboland.

We need voting centers so that 5% becomes 10% grin
Re: Philippines: Nigerian Man Arrested For Threatening To Leak Woman’s Nude Photos by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 22, 2019
Trouble1:

Just imagine what will happen to the already soiled image of Nigeria if Atiku ever becomes president of Nigeria . Lmfao

This thought alone is what makes me say he must not rule because his supporters are highly involved in those who ruined the image of naija in the world

3 Likes

Re: Philippines: Nigerian Man Arrested For Threatening To Leak Woman’s Nude Photos by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 22, 2019
grin he thinks he is still in naija.make dem jail am well.Imaima and Eberechi24 might like dis story.
Re: Philippines: Nigerian Man Arrested For Threatening To Leak Woman’s Nude Photos by basic23111: 6:44pm On Jan 22, 2019
this is d only time the fools will admit they are Nigerian....bastard

2 Likes

Re: Philippines: Nigerian Man Arrested For Threatening To Leak Woman’s Nude Photos by sunnychibs(m): 6:47pm On Jan 22, 2019
Binikingdowm:
Igbo people again?

I just don't know why Gowon didn't just...
Sigh lemme not talk
gowon tried to....but he could't... Now go back to ur cave.
Re: Philippines: Nigerian Man Arrested For Threatening To Leak Woman’s Nude Photos by Nobody: 6:52pm On Jan 22, 2019
I hope they execute him.
waste of space.

1 Like

Re: Philippines: Nigerian Man Arrested For Threatening To Leak Woman’s Nude Photos by Mahsums: 7:03pm On Jan 22, 2019
Igbo Amaka
Re: Philippines: Nigerian Man Arrested For Threatening To Leak Woman’s Nude Photos by dannybrasky(m): 7:03pm On Jan 22, 2019
grin grin[color=#006600][/color]
KingOfAllIgbos:
grin

Say NO to tribalism....BUT

Look at him and tell me his habitat isn't JAIL grin grin
Re: Philippines: Nigerian Man Arrested For Threatening To Leak Woman’s Nude Photos by Jaqenhghar: 7:13pm On Jan 22, 2019
There are countries you dont go and show how foolish you are. The current presidebnt is just as crazy and he has demonstrated his madness. I hope this is a lesson to all those chest beating niggerians who think every country is like some western cou tries where dem carry himan rights matter for head
Re: Philippines: Nigerian Man Arrested For Threatening To Leak Woman’s Nude Photos by Jaqenhghar: 7:14pm On Jan 22, 2019
Sapphire86:

Dont mind them
Re: Philippines: Nigerian Man Arrested For Threatening To Leak Woman’s Nude Photos by otolorinola(m): 7:14pm On Jan 22, 2019
Nan him head those Philippines authority go dey target to chop comot. Una go say I talk am. Make una just wait.
Re: Philippines: Nigerian Man Arrested For Threatening To Leak Woman’s Nude Photos by zionmde: 7:15pm On Jan 22, 2019
Okoyeebo:

Ohaneze should establish a branch in foreign prisons so that Igbos won't be marginalised.

There are more Igbos in foreign prisons than in the entire Igboland.
Bros abeg no vex make I ask u
How do u survive with so much hate filled burden in ur heart?
Worst is dat those u hate so much are all around u doing very well
So how do u survive watching them everyday why carrying such a hate filled burden in ur mind?
Re: Philippines: Nigerian Man Arrested For Threatening To Leak Woman’s Nude Photos by dannybrasky(m): 7:23pm On Jan 22, 2019
Say no more! Onye igbo grin
Na dem dem grin

2 Likes

Re: Philippines: Nigerian Man Arrested For Threatening To Leak Woman’s Nude Photos by ksbusari(m): 7:28pm On Jan 22, 2019
lonelydora:
Innocent, Prince and Lee are Universal names.

I knew they are afonjas

Igbo amaka
see a stupid Biafran here o.

2 Likes

Re: Philippines: Nigerian Man Arrested For Threatening To Leak Woman’s Nude Photos by dannybrasky(m): 7:31pm On Jan 22, 2019
Don't take it personal bruv! On a day to day basis,we have threads where by fulanis/hausas/Yorubas are being criticised,cursed,joked at on this same nairaland!

As far as I'm concerned it's a faceless forum,and it's just for laughs! Don't talk it too personal. When other tribes get caught in the web u can as well put your frustrations on dem! It's called mud slinging grin

zionmde:

So how do u survive watching them everyday why carrying such a hate filled burden in ur mind?

1 Like

Re: Philippines: Nigerian Man Arrested For Threatening To Leak Woman’s Nude Photos by hucienda: 7:32pm On Jan 22, 2019
Even in the Philippines many miles away?

NCAN, over to you.
Re: Philippines: Nigerian Man Arrested For Threatening To Leak Woman’s Nude Photos by ksbusari(m): 7:33pm On Jan 22, 2019
3 of every 5 Biafrans in diaspora are in jail. ask their fathers. They have prove.

2 Likes

Re: Philippines: Nigerian Man Arrested For Threatening To Leak Woman’s Nude Photos by Dollabiz: 7:37pm On Jan 22, 2019
oh
Re: Philippines: Nigerian Man Arrested For Threatening To Leak Woman’s Nude Photos by bantudra: 7:40pm On Jan 22, 2019
basic23111:
this is d only time the fools will admit they are Nigerian....bastard

this is why we will not allow dem to punk us around here....we will suffer this national shame toghether....

they can forget it,that they will fvck up all over the place and then change their identity and let nigerians carry every blaims alone....
Re: Philippines: Nigerian Man Arrested For Threatening To Leak Woman’s Nude Photos by Okoyeebo: 7:44pm On Jan 22, 2019
zionmde:

3 Likes

Re: Philippines: Nigerian Man Arrested For Threatening To Leak Woman’s Nude Photos by bantudra: 7:44pm On Jan 22, 2019
you would think,if they want biafra,they would stop messin around and start buildin a good image for themselves....

but no....

they want to get rich at all means,get biafra and then say it was nigerians that fvcked up and not them....

1 Like

Re: Philippines: Nigerian Man Arrested For Threatening To Leak Woman’s Nude Photos by dannybrasky(m): 7:46pm On Jan 22, 2019
grin[quote author=Okoyeebo post=75014453][/quote]
Re: Philippines: Nigerian Man Arrested For Threatening To Leak Woman’s Nude Photos by bantudra: 7:48pm On Jan 22, 2019
its funny if a igbo drugdealer in europe tell you proudly in your face that he is biafran and he still continues sellin drugs in the next minute....

i just laff....

i ask myself how biafra would be with such people behavin like this....they will eat each other up....!!

1 Like

Re: Philippines: Nigerian Man Arrested For Threatening To Leak Woman’s Nude Photos by zionmde: 8:17pm On Jan 22, 2019
dannybrasky:

Don't take it personal bruv! On a day to day basis,we have threads where by fulanis/hausas/Yorubas are being criticised,cursed,joked at on this same nairaland!

As far as I'm concerned it's a faceless forum,and it's just for laughs! Don't talk it too personal. When other tribes get caught in the web u can as well put your frustrations on dem! It's called mud slinging grin

Nope its not a joke
Its the state of the mind.
There are names u can't jokingly call someone.
Nairaland is not as faceless as u think. When u keenly dig into all the posts a person has made, u can unmask his identity on Facebook etc

People habour deep hatred for others and all they do is to come here and pour their frustrations
I was once that type until I needed to do a project in a team with all major ethnic group represented that was where it all changed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Nab Abuja Second Most Wanted Kidnap Kingpin In Nasarawa Forest / Winners Pastor, Moses Oyeleke Kidnapped By Boko Haram Is Released After 6 Months / Pastor Kingsley Unokhogie Escapes Assassination Attempt Along Benin Asaba Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.