Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

PDP All The Way .Atiku Everywhere You Go - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP All The Way .Atiku Everywhere You Go (440 Views)

Plateau North Re-run: PDP, All Political Parties Eligible To Participate - INEC / The Only Way Atiku, Obi’s Supporters Can Accept Tinubu - Keyamo Reveals / INEC Server: The Easiest Way Atiku Can Make His Case (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PDP All The Way .Atiku Everywhere You Go by onubijoe(m): 5:41pm On Jan 22, 2019
Atiku the nation builder

Let's join hands as we get Nigeria working again

Re: PDP All The Way .Atiku Everywhere You Go by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jan 22, 2019
Atiku doesn't need much work to do in South east, South South, north central( excluding nasarawa), north east( except borno and yobe), north west(except zamfara and Katrina). Where he needs to work harder is the in South West. My people are blindly following buhari gullibly. Every time I ask them of buhari's achievement, different from what Jonathan laid down and started before he left office, they'd not be able to answer coherently. My people have been charmed...and they sabi shout and protest when things go bad. Even if he didn't wim at the end of the day in my region, he'd still get the required percentage vote here.

(1) (Reply)

Animal Farm: A Must Read! / Why You Must Vote For PMB Come Feb 16th / Without Foreign Healthcare, Buhari May Have Died - Omokri Reacts At Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.