Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

ASUU To Student: “what Exactly Do You Miss? Fornication Or Education?” - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU To Student: “what Exactly Do You Miss? Fornication Or Education?” (54016 Views)

ABSU Lecturer Proposes To Student In Lecture Hall On Valentine's Day / 100 Days At Home As A Student, What Have You Achieved? / ASUU To Resume Indefinite Strike On Monday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ASUU To Student: “what Exactly Do You Miss? Fornication Or Education?” by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:25pm On Jan 22, 2019
That teen jambite babe that has been playing hard to get and will be forming church anty will now resume class when ASUU calls of strike with a baby strapped in her back or with a big Tommy and you will be cursing the bastard had easily had his way on her.
Re: ASUU To Student: “what Exactly Do You Miss? Fornication Or Education?” by Amudeneogu: 9:25pm On Jan 22, 2019
Please this question is a very shameful to asked while Nigerians are lamenting that all the government universities and polytechnics closed down for the past two months and you are hear asking these stupid questions.

1 Like

Re: ASUU To Student: “what Exactly Do You Miss? Fornication Or Education?” by oloriLFC(f): 9:30pm On Jan 22, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
Funniest thing is that most of these girls miss dick and not education. They have not been able to go out since they returned to their father's house.
Some that are desperate for diick have not gone home since the ASUU strike started. They are camped in there boyfriend's house off campus.
2009 always comes to mind whenever I see ASUU strike. Jennifer that camped with me back then is now married to a pastor. grin
Abeg leave Jenny alone. The Lord remembers not the past. grin

2 Likes

Re: ASUU To Student: “what Exactly Do You Miss? Fornication Or Education?” by Goong(m): 9:33pm On Jan 22, 2019
Bro that ain't true. I nvr did all through my polytechnic education but i' ve done more than most who did.
ChiefAzubuike:
Most of these children miss fornication truly. The higher institution is the cheapest and easiest place to have sex in Nigeria. If you no f**k for university, poly, COE etc then you no fit f**k for anywhere else in this life be that.
Re: ASUU To Student: “what Exactly Do You Miss? Fornication Or Education?” by ikorodureporta: 9:34pm On Jan 22, 2019
cheesy dat page handler just signed eim sack letter
Re: ASUU To Student: “what Exactly Do You Miss? Fornication Or Education?” by pedi(m): 9:35pm On Jan 22, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
Most of these children miss fornication truly. The higher institution is the cheapest and easiest place to have sex in Nigeria. If you no f**k for university, poly, COE etc then you no fit f**k for anywhere else in this life be that.

I swear me no Bleep any girll till i leave school

1 Like

Re: ASUU To Student: “what Exactly Do You Miss? Fornication Or Education?” by Shugargal(f): 9:47pm On Jan 22, 2019
The question Sounds too blunt ,haba ASUU!
Re: ASUU To Student: “what Exactly Do You Miss? Fornication Or Education?” by saheedola60(m): 9:48pm On Jan 22, 2019
grin cheesy
Re: ASUU To Student: “what Exactly Do You Miss? Fornication Or Education?” by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 9:50pm On Jan 22, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:

All through my days in the university I never saw a woman's pant but today I have access to as many p*ssies as I want
Re: ASUU To Student: “what Exactly Do You Miss? Fornication Or Education?” by WonderManly(m): 9:52pm On Jan 22, 2019
BrainnewsRadio:
ASUU To Student On Twitter “What Exactly Do You Miss? Fornication Or Education?”

Read more at; https://www.brainnewsradio.com/what-exactly-do-you-miss-fornication-or-education-ASUU-asks-student-on-twitter/

1 Like

Re: ASUU To Student: “what Exactly Do You Miss? Fornication Or Education?” by Geeweez: 10:03pm On Jan 22, 2019
It is absolutely disgusting and disgraceful for ASUU to have asked its students such provoking question. So ASUU is telling the international communities that what Nigerian students does is fornication in place of education? Nigeria is really gone. Foolish people that are striking and at the same time involving themselves in an election as officers in the name of university lecturers.

6 Likes

Re: ASUU To Student: “what Exactly Do You Miss? Fornication Or Education?” by pawesome(m): 10:04pm On Jan 22, 2019
Yankee101:
Sue these motherfvckers

I think they take students for granted

And students don't know their rights

This is libelous
wetin you want make dem do? Sue them for what?

1 Like

Re: ASUU To Student: “what Exactly Do You Miss? Fornication Or Education?” by uuzba(m): 10:08pm On Jan 22, 2019
dukeprince50:
we missed fornuDucation. ASUU shu just let us go back, wat sort of dirty question is dat, so without school, people can't have sex again abi.
If you are so serious with your education, educate yourself outside and succeed na.
Re: ASUU To Student: “what Exactly Do You Miss? Fornication Or Education?” by SamuelLoch: 10:11pm On Jan 22, 2019
I reason with the union. My school is not on strike and a lot has been uncovered, even in churches/fellowships on campus...
My neighbour(student) was boning a girl in his apartment, he was playing music to the peak of the volume. Suddenly NEPA did their usual, I guess they didn't realize the music wasn't playing again...
For about 3mins, I and my roommates were listening and laughing grin

2 Likes

Re: ASUU To Student: “what Exactly Do You Miss? Fornication Or Education?” by uuzba(m): 10:13pm On Jan 22, 2019
Geeweez:
It is absolutely disgusting and disgraceful for ASUU to have asked its students such provoking question. So ASUU is telling the international communities that what Nigerian students does is fornication in place of education? Nigeria is really gone. Foolish people that are striking and at the same time involving themselves in an election as officers in the name of university lecturers.
Are students fucking or not fucking in the school?
Re: ASUU To Student: “what Exactly Do You Miss? Fornication Or Education?” by Raphchuks: 10:17pm On Jan 22, 2019
[/quote]
Ja**mariwolff:
two gay lovers on that pic below, *sigh!!
Fl
Blessed are the truthful for they sha see God!

Are you sure about tuface
Re: ASUU To Student: “what Exactly Do You Miss? Fornication Or Education?” by Daeylar(f): 10:17pm On Jan 22, 2019
Every thing is a joke in this country.
How many months has ASUU been on strike.
Yet they have the time to refer to someone as "babe" and ask such an irritating question undecided

And people are laughing about it.
Suffering and smiling in this country is too bad. undecidedthey laugh too much.

5 Likes

Re: ASUU To Student: “what Exactly Do You Miss? Fornication Or Education?” by fowlyansh181(m): 10:20pm On Jan 22, 2019
ChiefAzubuike:
i no fck for uni, but I don too fck after uni eh, I Dey even fear fck now.
Re: ASUU To Student: “what Exactly Do You Miss? Fornication Or Education?” by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 22, 2019
entaprize:
I miss seeing my lodge girls storming my room to chrage their phones with bum shorts on. What a great view!!

Meanwhile... I got paid today!!!

Don't worry some1 will say same about ur future daughter
Re: ASUU To Student: “what Exactly Do You Miss? Fornication Or Education?” by LINTUNE(m): 10:37pm On Jan 22, 2019
Both
Re: ASUU To Student: “what Exactly Do You Miss? Fornication Or Education?” by LINTUNE(m): 10:40pm On Jan 22, 2019
Auladimeji:
Feminist sef dey fornicate
this jamaiwolfe na man. No mind am
Re: ASUU To Student: “what Exactly Do You Miss? Fornication Or Education?” by Irvin11: 10:50pm On Jan 22, 2019
@assu what do they miss sleeping with female student or money?
Re: ASUU To Student: “what Exactly Do You Miss? Fornication Or Education?” by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 22, 2019
Babe? Baby? Official ASUU handle won't be sexting students. It's disgraceful.
Re: ASUU To Student: “what Exactly Do You Miss? Fornication Or Education?” by nedumscot(m): 10:58pm On Jan 22, 2019
cool ;Dboth
Re: ASUU To Student: “what Exactly Do You Miss? Fornication Or Education?” by dukeprince50: 11:08pm On Jan 22, 2019
uuzba:

If you are so serious with your education, educate yourself outside and succeed na.
thank you brother, not everyone is born with a golden spoon, not everyone parent can afford to send their children outside not when $1 is N360, my goal is not even to go outside and get my education, my goal is to have enough to send my children outside. moreover if all things go well, I'll be graduating this yr, wats d essence of going out?
Re: ASUU To Student: “what Exactly Do You Miss? Fornication Or Education?” by BalogunIdowu(m): 11:09pm On Jan 22, 2019
If you have seen some previous comments on ASUU, you'd know why this question is being asked
Re: ASUU To Student: “what Exactly Do You Miss? Fornication Or Education?” by Ojetayo17(m): 11:20pm On Jan 22, 2019
I miss hungry....... To the fact right nw i no wan dem to call off.
Re: ASUU To Student: “what Exactly Do You Miss? Fornication Or Education?” by Yankee101: 11:37pm On Jan 22, 2019
pawesome:
wetin you want make dem do? Sue them for what?

Libel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

5 Reasons Secondary School Girls Are Having Boyfriends / Nigerian Law School Prospective 2015/2016 Set... / Is Spending N16M On A 3-Year Ph.D In The UK Worth It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.